Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KilledBy+KB are humans now

This is a discussion on KilledBy+KB are humans now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think he was saying like god why dont u just shut up...like just a way of talking, not specifically ...
Page: 2

G0D

i think he was saying like god why dont u just shut up...like just a way of talking, not specifically talking to u[/b]
    Ohhhh... :lol:

Well I hope he was <_<

:Tarifas:

I m wondering if it&#39;s not a bug abuse ?[/b]
    Pff...NO comments..

we got assistants on each clan ... and GOD coolboy please stop dreaming, u always sucked playing any char on ko
    most of ppl in kb went human only to fight elegance and i&#39;ve seen them beating lot of ppl on duels, problem is that ppl don&#39;t like saying they lost against them[/b]
    +1

CZ has already been dead since like 3-4 months ago :P
    And no G0D , KB members cant beat anyone in 1 vs 1
    I have fought a warrior in their clan lvl 80 with raptor +14 +11 shells and +3/4 uniques and I beat him easily
    When you can combo and they cant , you will always win
    And you dont need to disband in order to nt now [/b]
    Who is that warrior with that items?Tell us name..And can you prove that he has items likes these you mentioned?
    Also if kb can&#39;t beat anyone at 1vs1 then why you lost from wasabi at your duels?:P

cricri

Ohhhh... :lol:

Well I hope he was <_<[/b]
    i was

Banned Senior Member

I really dont remember his name or I would have said it earlier but its something long with Laz in it TheLaz something
    And I didnt lose to wasabi if i remember well tez finished in tie with him they both died at the same time and I killed wasabi in our 1 vs 1 twice and he killed me once when I was attacked by another sin who was standing there

:Tarifas:

I really dont remember his name or I would have said it earlier but its something long with Laz in it TheLaz something
    And I didnt lose to wasabi if i remember well tez finished in tie with him they both died at the same time and I killed wasabi in our 1 vs 1 twice and he killed me once when I was attacked by another sin who was standing there[/b]
    That was when he was 75 lvl..what about when he was 78?

IkoRia

we got assistants on each clan ... and GOD coolboy please stop dreaming, u always sucked playing any char on ko
    most of ppl in kb went human only to fight elegance and i&#39;ve seen them beating lot of ppl on duels, problem is that ppl don&#39;t like saying they lost against them[/b]

oh didn&#39;t know about that you had assists, heard otherwise, sorry for assumptions just someone told me you guys had no assists :/

Banned Senior Member

I never fought wasabi when he was 78 it was probably Kuda or Evenson ask them
    I almost stopped playing when he was like 76-77

HsK

They haven&#39;t assist, i was in KB and i know they haven&#39;t assist.
    Every time someone need clan he must wait blacklord.

cricri

times change ^^ ask zesta if u want

HsK

doubt about it but we will see.

StreLLa

1 more from coolboyp2

CHIANTI

They haven&#39;t got assist @ KilledBy. NeoJima was asisttant for 2-3 days.
    RoMe(or RomA)is the leader of KB.RommeII(Acura) is assistant.But it can be change

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

KB did not disband to NT human, they left the clans as they where and nted like that.,,,,

times change ^^ ask zesta if u want[/b]
    Zesta is now assist? That a joke? Its kinda sad to me to see good guns like u and him supporting a cheater clan. No, im not talking about items im talking about the bug abuse and known duper like the guy playing wasabi and RLAX. Are you guys in it for attention? The good pk partys of like 20 people?

I didn&#39;t think you would sacrifice integrity for a few good party. Not trying to flame you, but im not the only one dissapointed. <_<

Zesta is now assist? That a joke? Its kinda sad to me to see good guns like u and him supporting a cheater clan. No, im not talking about items im talking about the bug abuse and known duper like the guy playing wasabi and RLAX. Are you guys in it for attention? The good pk partys of like 20 people?

I didn&#39;t think you would sacrifice integrity for a few good party. Not trying to flame you, but im not the only one dissapointed. <_<[/b]
    NPs is all what they care if u ask me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast