Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KilledBy+KB are humans now

This is a discussion on KilledBy+KB are humans now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zesta is now assist? That a joke? Its kinda sad to me to see good guns like u and him ...
Page: 3

:Tarifas:

Zesta is now assist? That a joke? Its kinda sad to me to see good guns like u and him supporting a cheater clan. No, im not talking about items im talking about the bug abuse and known duper like the guy playing wasabi and RLAX. Are you guys in it for attention? The good pk partys of like 20 people?

I didn&#39;t think you would sacrifice integrity for a few good party. Not trying to flame you, but im not the only one dissapointed. <_<[/b]
    Do you know the guy who plays on WaSaBi?NO
    Have you ever met him?NO
    Have you ever talked each other?NO
    Do you have proofs that he dupe?NO

If you dont know him dont tell lies.

Do you know the guy who plays on WaSaBi?NO
    Have you ever met him?NO
    Have you ever talked each other?NO
    Do you have proofs that he dupe?NO

If you dont know him dont tell lies.[/b]
    what are you? his mum?

tell merlin he&#39;s a disgrace to anyone whoever played this game legitimatly, and brings shame to the good name of new order

Banned

NPs is all what they care if u ask me[/b]
    agreed, although KilledBy have whole load of homosexual stuff about them they are yet STILL, i repeat STILL better then some players in cz o.O regardless of it&#39;s because their item or lvl
    and yes they do get kills :|

cricri

no, zesta is not assistant. neojima is killedby&#39;s assistant and thelazpanyol is kb&#39;s assistant. and we prefier to be here instead of being in a clan where all u&#39;ll read will be ppl crying 24/7 cause someone killed or ksed him. i don&#39;t even pk cause i am getting new items (u&#39;ll see me in moradon most of the time), but i like being in a clan where u can exp, do bosses, csw and u&#39;ll always find ppl online to talk with + most of my friends left are here

also i don&#39;t see any english speaking clan where i would feel fine (i mean no clan as NO or near to be as it)

no, zesta is not assistant. neojima is killedby&#39;s assistant and thelazpanyol is kb&#39;s assistant. and we prefier to be here instead of being in a clan where all u&#39;ll read will be ppl crying 24/7 cause someone killed or ksed him. i don&#39;t even pk cause i am getting new items (u&#39;ll see me in moradon most of the time), but i like being in a clan where u can exp, do bosses, csw and u&#39;ll always find ppl online to talk with + most of my friends left are here

also i don&#39;t see any english speaking clan where i would feel fine (i mean no clan as NO or near to be as it)[/b]
    sorry, but i can proof for u that no1 in Kb can 1v1. i was there yesterday at cz to see a rouge with cs in kb 1v1 with a chicken warrior, after the warrior redballed him, he ran way.

Banned

if someone post a topic when every clan goes NT or every person it would be flooded..

Banned Senior Member

If someone ( vandy_vs_gator ) post on every topic he sees it would be called spam

Banned

If someone ( vandy_vs_gator ) post on every topic he sees it would be called spam[/b]
    i dont spam i post usefull info

Banned Senior Member

972 posts of your total is pure spam

Banned

972 posts of your total is pure spam[/b]
    no clue what your talking about :huh:

mammlea

LOL? Do you even know what server I play? Coolboy ok but me? LOL at you sir.[/b]
    ur not god! hell u even dress like a homeless! :P

zzz I fucking hate turks but I have to agree with aviv -.- vandy every fucking topic i see you post in is pure spam =\ and G0D this isn&#39;t an ares topic so unless if u play in diez i dont see why you posted here =\ *ON TOPIC* Fucking blows that KB is human now imo -.- now I cant feel good when i kill one of their sins on noobie rouge

Banned

zzz I fucking hate turks but I have to agree with aviv -.- vandy every fucking topic i see you post in is pure spam =\ and G0D this isn&#39;t an ares topic so unless if u play in diez i dont see why you posted here =\ *ON TOPIC* Fucking blows that KB is human now imo -.- now I cant feel good when i kill one of their sins on noobie rouge [/b]
    just because i post in a topic you think i spamm go c ry man
    if anyone spammed in this topic it was GOD who dosnt play diez and coolboy for making useless topic

CHIANTI

O RLY?

Banned

O RLY?[/b]
    now this is spamm and i never done this befor :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast