Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KilledBy+KB are humans now

This is a discussion on KilledBy+KB are humans now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vandy, you constantly do +1's or 1-2 word posts, also you "thought" ko4lifenewsfeed was a real person posting in the ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Vandy, you constantly do +1's or 1-2 word posts, also you "thought" ko4lifenewsfeed was a real person posting in the News section of the forums, and you responded to just about ALL of the threads made with spam posts

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Crõcrõ and zesta are gg's. Just to clear things up. So that they are in KB dosent mean they are dupers or whatever. They were long time N_O members and this means a dam lot.

And tarifas, why are u still bothering to go on like this. Everyone know that merlin was a duper + other bad things. Proofs? So wasent the II+8 proof enough? Kids like u (and alot of ppl) dont relize that proofs or not guilty is retarded and primitive. We dont live in era of King Arthur when all are valor or evul. We live in a world so very different from how most ppl imagine it. Nothing aint black and white.

About KB, who gives a shit? Noone forces u to play in same server as they do. I know that some of them are pure cheaters. The_strom? His a good example of a retarded turkish boy. His not best to bring up coz he does have skillz but still. Imo ofc. Most ppl ever posting about them or whatever dont have the right to critizise them anyhow. Its said that players make the clan. And yes KB has a cheater imago. That doesnt mean all of them are worth flameing. N_O had uppala, krieger and prog in their clan? Most ppl only know rumors ofc and not the whole truth but still do u think we have accepted them in clan if this ALL would have been true. My point is that ppl who dont have anything wise or free from prejudice to post stay away.

P.S zestas cs is from N_O isiloon just to avoid usual omg his in KB and has cs crap.

G0D

ur not god! hell u even dress like a homeless! :P[/b]
    Omg that was one freaking night!!
    zzz I fucking hate turks but I have to agree with aviv -.- vandy every fucking topic i see you post in is pure spam =\ and G0D this isn't an ares topic so unless if u play in diez i dont see why you posted here =\ *ON TOPIC* Fucking blows that KB is human now imo -.- now I cant feel good when i kill one of their sins on noobie rouge [/b]
    I have 1 or 2 chars on Diez still so I do follow some things, also there is so many topics on this god damn forum about Diez and it's drama, it's not exactly hard to follow it and know about these types of topics and know whats going on...
    Like I said in my 1st post here, it's just another excuse for you guys to spam how much KB sucks etc...

*sigh* bitches...

Banned Senior Member

Actually G0D, it's just cause alot of the forum is/was Diez players, whenever there is an Ares thread they have their own little "drama" inside of it. The Ares threads were famous early in the forum for hitting 20+ pages in no time

oncemore

KB is probably the strongest clan currently in dies, especially in CZ. But saying that, it doesn't hide the fact that alot of the members probably have illegal items/levels, and are assholes. There are some good members in KB though, attitude and skill wise.

G0D

Actually G0D, it's just cause alot of the forum is/was Diez players, whenever there is an Ares thread they have their own little "drama" inside of it. The Ares threads were famous early in the forum for hitting 20+ pages in no time[/b]
    Yeah I know, I remember those days.. I wish I spammed in those threads so I could have 1k post counts like most gays here
    But c'mon you have to see my point now..

Banned

Vandy, you constantly do +1's or 1-2 word posts, also you "thought" ko4lifenewsfeed was a real person posting in the News section of the forums, and you responded to just about ALL of the threads made with spam posts[/b]
    thing is alot of people do that and they get nothing said to them
    but when i do i get told somethign? hmm dosnt sound right
    when ever i say my +1's i try to say somethign after it..not just +1 if no one has noticed

and i say diez topic can get to 20 pages before a ares will

havvvk

Do you know the guy who plays on WaSaBi?NO
    Have you ever met him?NO
    Have you ever talked each other?NO
    Do you have proofs that he dupe?NO

If you dont know him dont tell lies.[/b]

Yes, its merlinGR and HolyDreamz, and yes I have talked to them, and yes there is proof that holy dupes.

HsK

Yes, its merlinGR and HolyDreamz, and yes I have talked to them, and yes there is proof that holy dupes.[/b]

can i say OWNED !

Banned

agreed, although KilledBy have whole load of homosexual stuff about them they are yet STILL, i repeat STILL better then some players in cz o.O regardless of it's because their item or lvl
    and yes they do get kills :|[/b]
    ROFL at that comment :lol:

watching this shit now is just to funny.....wtf was i thinking not doing this before....may much more fun than playing

i guess i will just gyft my new char as well since i barely play it

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

CZ has already been dead since like 3-4 months ago :P
    And no G0D , KB members cant beat anyone in 1 vs 1
    I have fought a warrior in their clan lvl 80 with raptor +14 +11 shells and +3/4 uniques and I beat him easily
    When you can combo and they cant , you will always win
    And you dont need to disband in order to nt now [/b]
    That's because your gear isn't too different...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I got it wrong.

If gergio let dreams play on his char then I am in shock

Crõcrõ and zesta are gg's. Just to clear things up. So that they are in KB dosent mean they are dupers or whatever. They were long time N_O members and this means a dam lot.

And tarifas, why are u still bothering to go on like this. Everyone know that merlin was a duper + other bad things. Proofs? So wasent the II+8 proof enough? Kids like u (and alot of ppl) dont relize that proofs or not guilty is retarded and primitive. We dont live in era of King Arthur when all are valor or evul. We live in a world so very different from how most ppl imagine it. Nothing aint black and white.

About KB, who gives a shit? Noone forces u to play in same server as they do. I know that some of them are pure cheaters. The_strom? His a good example of a retarded turkish boy. His not best to bring up coz he does have skillz but still. Imo ofc. Most ppl ever posting about them or whatever dont have the right to critizise them anyhow. Its said that players make the clan. And yes KB has a cheater imago. That doesnt mean all of them are worth flameing. N_O had uppala, krieger and prog in their clan? Most ppl only know rumors ofc and not the whole truth but still do u think we have accepted them in clan if this ALL would have been true. My point is that ppl who dont have anything wise or free from prejudice to post stay away.

P.S zestas cs is from N_O isiloon just to avoid usual omg his in KB and has cs crap.[/b]
    I already knew that. I was in NO when all them were, as well as cricri and dreadlord being in seraph with me. same with old apprehencive.. miss that guy. I already know they are great people and great players, which is why it bothers me. I didn't think they would have sacrificed their integrity to join such a clan for a few better party. Yes, I know there arnt many good clan on orc side now (neither human, lets face it most legit clans now r shit cause too many gg's left) So make your own clan, friends will follow if they r loyal. No, they don't dupe or cheat, but whats the point.. if they hang around those ppl all the time what makes them stand out from the crowd.

If I didn&#39;t <3 them so much I wouldent have even bothered replying to this stupid thread. Maybe I am a bit hypocritical sense I was in oblivion, but my views dont change.

Banned Senior Member

When Merlin added me to MSN a long ass time ago, his display name was Tim or Timothy

IkoRia

Felix, on msn like 10hours ago, Wasabi told me on msn Holy plays his char, so don&#39;t know what you are talking about

it was something like: "I didn&#39;t know I was banned cause Holydreamz said I wasen&#39;t he said I was exping in paramuns all day at d2"

or something like that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast