Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KilledBy+KB are humans now

This is a discussion on KilledBy+KB are humans now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah and in ally chat merlin talk turk nice greek can talk a lot of language lol For history merlin ...
Page: 5

HsK

yeah and in ally chat merlin talk turk nice greek can talk a lot of language lol

For history merlin seek someone for exp his char for 500 $ he found someone as you can see

CZ has already been dead since like 3-4 months ago :P
    And no G0D , KB members cant beat anyone in 1 vs 1
    I have fought a warrior in their clan lvl 80 with raptor +14 +11 shells and +3/4 uniques and I beat him easily
    When you can combo and they cant , you will always win
    And you dont need to disband in order to nt now [/b]
    lmao ... try to 1v1 with wasabi just a lvl 75 not 80, see u can get his half hp or not ...

Banned

lmao ... try to 1v1 with wasabi just a lvl 75 not 80, see u can get his half hp or not ...[/b]
    not even a 80 warrior can consistantly beat wasabis "new" items after the recent big dupe
    all of a sudden he got better items by alot

last time i checked a level 78 warrior did not have the same ap, hp, and ap as a 80 warrior with we+2, we+3, in+1, dual rocs+2, ib+0, shells+8, raptor+8, hb+8.....tell me how its possible he got better then all those items but before the big kb and claw dupe he did not have even close to these items

kinda obvious......especially when we do 1v1 then he gets beat bad then towns and comes back and all of a sudden he has 8k+ hp after a rogue drained him

now dont say he put stats into HP cause then how can he have 1500+ defense and 2900+ ap <_<

but who cares cause k2 sucks ko sucks

but who cares cause k2 sucks ko sucks[/b]
    B> bumper sticker with that :lol:

Mario

k2 sucks[/b]
    true

ko sucks[/b]
    false

Banned

true
    false[/b]
    correction ko as it is now sucks

Mario

KO as a game pwns, its just destroyed by ppl.

yo cri cri and zesta ill gladly invite u to my clan i know u both from shiver and N_O and i know u 2 are great i dont promise u an english talkin clan all the time but we all talk spanish( most peruvians) lmao and u gonna laugh so much we play the game for fun so u 2 are welcome we do boss search exp bifrost party pk party and even thinkin of goin isilion( tried already almost dead ^^)

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

yo cri cri and zesta ill gladly invite u to my clan i know u both from shiver and N_O and i know u 2 are great i dont promise u an english talkin clan all the time but we all talk spanish( most peruvians) lmao and u gonna laugh so much we play the game for fun so u 2 are welcome we do boss search exp bifrost party pk party and even thinkin of goin isilion( tried already almost dead ^^)[/b]
    Wow, man, I really respect bilinguilists, but feel free to mix in a . , - ! ? " punctuation mark.

The mere fact that I can comprehend about 92.85% of what you wrote makes me feel bilingual also! :wub:

Bump topic!

Wow, man, I really respect bilinguilists, but feel free to mix in a . , - ! ? " punctuation mark.

The mere fact that I can comprehend about 92.85% of what you wrote makes me feel bilingual also! :wub:

Bump topic![/b]
    What a way to go offtopic, seems someone wants to start a flame war >.>. There&#39;s not a rule that makes pple use proper grammar or is there one ?
    ontopic: Who cares if they are in kb, not like being in kb makes u instantly a duper, its when u start seeing pple glowing like a chirtsmass tree that u can get labeled as one. Maybe they just like the pple in it, and their pk parties or something. Not many good clans left anyways so not many options to go to.

Sephyro

i had such a nice pk with kb last day

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i had such a nice pk with kb last day [/b]

pk with me and feel even more dirty

i had such a nice pk with kb last day [/b]
    come to orc and pk with me xD

Sephyro

come to orc and pk with me xD[/b]
    who knows <3

eder

true