Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see all conquest "legit" players are on orc side atm... joined KB, coz prolly blacklord is scared about "hes" ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

i see all conquest "legit" players are on orc side atm... joined KB, coz prolly blacklord is scared about "hes" castle <_< mass conquest NT or another gm suckin from TheStrom (sry Strom, ur 80 lv was totaly legit, same as +9 or +10 shellls) ? or other fukers who totaly ruined Diez >< I see no future in this game -_- last hope in Logos, if he ever go up...

i wonder if the turks in killedby authorities etc that speak english and who use a proxy read these forums about logos and see everyones hope in it and decide to go as the last move to totally eliminate the english threat in the game <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's a smart move , they are forming an allience to control the castle. They have no threat to them now so the turkish flag will be flying on diez for a long time...............

Or will it? You never can tell with us oldies eh?

JimXrOx

hope for logos pals.. although i know it wont come before 30th of february ><

Mario

i hope u r wrong jim...

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Mario
    i hope u r wrong jim...

i hope the same too.. but if bugs/problems continue coming for K2.. i see it coming at 2030... as they said..no Logos before major bugs/problems are solved ><

Mario

well, im scared about this, when K2 will fix this Quest bug, and activate NPC's, turks will find another 2 (or more) bugs, which K2 will have to fix... and this "fixin" will never end...

JimXrOx

btw who cares if conquest merged with KB atm.. the castle wont loose hands anytime soon anyway ><

Mario

soon no1 will care about diez....... thats all

Originally posted by Mario
    Are there still ppl around who care about diez then? Diez died a long time ago for me.

JimXrOx

Originally posted by CandyMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CandyMan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    Are there still ppl around who care about diez then? Diez died a long time ago for me.[/b]

maybe for you.. but for the most of the ppl here.. Diez is the place that fullfilled their ingame dreams.. is the place that met cool ppl etc.. so even if they quitted.. they care of what happens to this place..

merchanter123

Originally posted by Felix
    It's a smart move , they are forming an allience to control the castle. They have no threat to them now so the turkish flag will be flying on diez for a long time...............

Or will it? You never can tell with us oldies eh?

tables will turn.
    i'll be the one to make sure of it someday.

DragonFire

Diez is awsome :lol: i could care less about the turks, i dont really care what they do..they have been doing all this stuff for so long...I just don't care anymore..i just play.

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    Originally posted by CandyMan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

Are there still ppl around who care about diez then? Diez died a long time ago for me.

maybe for you.. but for the most of the ppl here.. Diez is the place that fullfilled their ingame dreams.. is the place that met cool ppl etc.. so even if they quitted.. they care of what happens to this place..[/b]
    I played from the beginning days of diez bro,just using another forum name...

I miss diez's old days,but we just cant deny that diez is fked up and lost.

blacklord dosnt play ko, he started TRKO :lol:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast