Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats why you take the castle for one week, then let them take it back, then repeat ^_^...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Thats why you take the castle for one week, then let them take it back, then repeat ^_^

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    there are alliances that can take the castle easily if they chose to work together...and by easily i mean VERY easily as i said...its all abotu if they chose to work together.....atm the castle isnt worth having...not enough market flow of money for the castle to generate enough money to be worth having
    does anyone know who kb is allied with?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no one...they take pride in it being just their clan

Havvk

there are alliances that can take the castle easily if they chose to work together...and by easily i mean VERY easily as i said...its all abotu if they chose to work together.....atm the castle isnt worth having...not enough market flow of money for the castle to generate enough money to be worth having
    +1,the problem in the CSW is that everyone is trying to enter or destroy crystal alone... if ppl ORGANIZE and WORK
    AS A TEAM to get the castle,i bet in 30 mins is down,last CSW we where inside in less then 15 mins and all time trying to get
    crystal,unfortunately there are ppl who are all time hitting u cuz they dont like u or they just press Z and start attacking....
    if u focus in kill the clan who is holding and his allies it would be SO EASY -_-

oya.. so then a couple of clans would be able to take castle..

but doesn't kb have like 4 subclans :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Why did they have to go orc to help protect the castle? It could have been done even if they were human.

And Tez, just because Sullimo was in the arena doesnt mean much, you have pics of just you being with Kotoko, as well as I do
    willy my point is gms can be friends with anyone not just non turks ...... <_<

Banned

no one...they take pride in it being just their clan
    wrong they have a alliance for csw and other things

they didnt last i heard unless ur talking about conquest..........anyway the alliances that CAN be formed if we really wanted to take the castles from turks could easily beat any alliance they can come up with

they didnt last i heard unless ur talking about conquest..........anyway the alliances that CAN be formed if we really wanted to take the castles from turks could easily beat any alliance they can come up with

wow dont scare me plzzz :rollseyes:

Banned

cam no i am not talking about conquest.....i was on msn with blacklord and he told me there alliance for csw.....also your right if we wanted to we could take it

all u need is clans like

tormentors
    UK
    ahm
    respectandhonor
    suka
    dd
    shinigami
    darkcrusade
    just4fun

and a few other gg clans and its taken......just to take it for the sake of saying we can take it would should do it :lol: ...cause ur right from what i hear the split is not worth my time even with only 2 clans but then again those people could be lieing and the take could be like 1 bill per day or more :P

would ahm have given it up if it was worth it? :P

its not about the money

turks have the castle... turks are king...
    can't allow this on UNITED STATES (and other english speaking countries) ko

i can allow it...cuz i can laugh everytime they say "WE HAVE THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!" cuz they only got it cuz we GAVE it to them...if we had defended they wouldnt have got it

Originally posted by Mario
    if its useless topic so why u keep readin it ? u r in those shity turk clan and why u tryin to do ? topic is useless ? or ur clan is just a bunch of dupers, babashopers *and cheaters who destroyed whole diez >< keep defendin them.. u prolly was playin scrabble online, when diez ws the best servers arround... and diez was full of great ppl, who left coz of turks... and i bet u will respond, so topic isnt useless
    Im in Frenchies atm...

Mario

Originally posted by SteVe_666_O+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SteVe_666_O)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    if its useless topic so why u keep readin it ? u r in those shity turk clan and why u tryin to do ? topic is useless ? or ur clan is just a bunch of dupers, babashopers *and cheaters who destroyed whole diez >< keep defendin them.. u prolly was playin scrabble online, when diez ws the best servers arround... and diez was full of great ppl, who left coz of turks... and i bet u will respond, so topic isnt useless
    Im in Frenchies atm...[/b]
    kicked from KB :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast