Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They tried numerus times to take it off us but never broke the crystal once....
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They tried numerus times to take it off us but never broke the crystal once.

CrusAd3R

lol i remember that blacklord..long ago when i played in diez he poped out of nowhere with full shell and raptor +8 and 2 friends (warriors, same gear) xD

T-Mac

Turks > Gm's..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

meh, i just play the game. Having turks holding the castle won't take my sleep away...

Aba

Personally I think this turks taking over dies thing is bogus- I highly doubt they will be able to hold together. Eventually someone better will come or they will have disputes and it will end for them. All the same for years to come every time BlackLord walks into a cafe the peddlers will bow to him, give him is little sheet to tie around his neck and free coffee all night long while he bugs himself to lvl 80

There will always be phases like this- but I predict it will pass like everything else...

sullimo's a good gm he's same on olympia after ban list he does view and lets ppl see himself before he logs off

personally im upset he has +9 latern i wish we woulda had that event and got those they look sweet like a mace from runescape

Originally posted by Aba
    Personally I think this turks taking over dies thing is bogus- I highly doubt they will be able to hold together. Eventually someone better will come or they will have disputes and it will end for them. All the same for years to come every time BlackLord walks into a cafe the peddlers will bow to him, give him is little sheet to tie around his neck and free coffee all night long while he bugs himself to lvl 80

There will always be phases like this- but I predict it will pass like everything else...
    haha omg that night was soo funny

the cafe he plays at has a huge sign in the window: "THE KING PLAYS HERE!"

Speed of Dark

I gave up about Diez

ShaiHulud

I find everyone bitching about all the Turks uniting utterly stupid. Who really cares that the turks are making a leet clan? It's all the English-speaking peoples fault for this anyway. If you all would stop fighting with each other and trying to prove who has the biggest dick and form you own leet uber super clans, then this wouldn't be a problem. A lot of the people I see crying on here are the same people who are habitual clan-hoppers and nation-transferrers. When the going gets tuff, all the English-speakers bitch about the Turks, and then leave the server.

Mario come play EQ2, it's so fun and well U wanted always wanted to play with me didn't ya? Let's make byg gg clan there

Psy

Back to basics, wagyar; EQ1 is better. More content

Originally posted by Psy
    Back to basics, wagyar; EQ1 is better. More content
    Old versions are for old people...hmmm wait I am 33...hmmm lemme re-fraze it...old versions are for pussies oky?

Psy

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    Back to basics, wagyar; EQ1 is better. More content :D
    Old versions are for old people...hmmm wait I am 33...hmmm lemme re-fraze it...old versions are for pussies oky? :)[/b]
    It may be an older version, but there are still 2 new expansions coming out anually.

Banned for scamming.

well at least diez has 1 active gm a week, cypher where i play hasnt seen there gm for a month or so.... lol

Originally posted by giga
    haha omg that night was soo funny the cafe he plays at has a huge sign in the window: "THE KING PLAYS HERE!"
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast