Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks..

This is a discussion on Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to turks.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if u guys are saying that Diez CSW is just a bunch of clans attacking ppl that are in ...
Page: 5

Banned

Well if u guys are saying that Diez CSW is just a bunch of clans attacking ppl that are in "z" range,u just need 1 strong and organized clan to take it h43r: . And if the holders of the castle are lvl 80 with +10 weapons/shells,im pretty sure they are not immune to good tactics. Anyways...good luck to every participant

Mario

Default Re: Killedby merged with Conquest :| Diez totaly lost to tur

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    sry Strom, ur 80 lv was totaly legit, same as +9 or +10 shellls[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

They also blocked TheStr0m
    GG

/ Miriam

_Boomsheeka_

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    I find everyone bitching about all the Turks uniting utterly stupid. Who really cares that the turks are making a leet clan? It's all the English-speaking peoples fault for this anyway. If you all would stop fighting with each other and trying to prove who has the biggest dick and form you own leet uber super clans, then this wouldn't be a problem. A lot of the people I see crying on here are the same people who are habitual clan-hoppers and nation-transferrers. When the going gets tuff, all the English-speakers bitch about the Turks, and then leave the server.
    +1

DjKeViN2

guys my point of wiev is that diez is in a sea of shit..... sullimo hasn't banned the right ppl! for me......... all active player on diez 65+ that can see this pls make a big alliance and fuk their asses! turkysh of diez ftl! no more remaining for this i think all gg quitted <_<

I find everyone bitching about all the Turks uniting utterly stupid. Who really cares that the turks are making a leet clan? It's all the English-speaking peoples fault for this anyway. If you all would stop fighting with each other and trying to prove who has the biggest dick and form you own leet uber super clans, then this wouldn't be a problem. A lot of the people I see crying on here are the same people who are habitual clan-hoppers and nation-transferrers. When the going gets tuff, all the English-speakers bitch about the Turks, and then leave the server.
    not sure i really understand who you are talking about here tbh... i cant think of any examples

Mercenary_For_Hire

i've played on all servers and i must say ares has th least number of turks from my expirience but i always play games with them when they try sell me stuff like when they are selling an Impact and they specifically say not II my 1st question always is II? and then from there i offer like 2GB and get lower in my offer and then i let all the turk abuse come flooding through. :P

He's right, its pointless to fight over whose e-penis is bigger, because obviously wraith86's pwns you all.

Banned

deja vu anyone?

Sorry guys, not ready to quit...no matter how many of you pussies go to other games....YES, I am in UK and YES Tez, you are included.

....You guys have it exactly right when you say that the English Speakers are too proud to communicate long enough to take the server back. I've been in both Tormentors and UK and if the two could communicate, then there is the aliance to beat KB. BUT, it will never happen. Fortunately, we are not limited to just those two clans, there are a shitload of other clans out there. The turks have come up with an aliance that has impressed a few of us, so why the hell cant we????? I once saw a logo at the end of a person's sigs that said something about "one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"...why the fuck do you think that AHM kept the castle???

Havvk is right about everyone trying to be Rambo and take the crystal by themselves, and as long as Havvk is right...there is no chance of us taking the castle. I really dont care about the past and who WAS the best. And I really dont care about who's a duper cause i've seen every one of those dupers die, so it can happen, but not the way the communication is going between clans. And as far as Ayasofia, i've seen the pathetic little parties that they show up with at CSW, and they are not a threat.....IF people work together.

So, i'm getting off my soap box and i'm going to stfu and let everyone who has a voice, everyone who gives a shit to talk to the clan leaders and get them communicating with each other, even if they dont like it......If they dont, what kind of clan leader is that anyway...go around them and talk to others in the clan...get the wheels turning...even if we have to make a clan the is called ENG-KO because the clan leaders are too damn proud, then DO IT. I'd join....then you're one lvl 71 warrior closer to not the castle, but a cause.

.....or, we can just sign on the dotted-line, a turkish written contract that says that US/UK/AUS/ENG SPEAKERS-KO now belongs to the turks.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why?....KB will disband ni a month or two just as every other turkish clan has...its only a fad thatll end...remember NoFears? they lasted for quite a long time and they owned d3 eslant harpies 24/7 if any1 tried tot ake it from them they ks'd the shit outta u til u gave it up...anyway i think if u use ur memory and look back ull see that every "great" turkish clan disbands in a few months and all the members join a new "great" turkish clan....the turks remind me of kids who have drank about 10 liters of coke and have ADHD when it comes to sticking with clans

turks, heh ....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by 0bsene
    "one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"...why the fuck do you think that AHM kept the castle???
    That'll be my clan then

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0bsene
    "one person can be great, but a great team can be gods"...why the fuck do you think that AHM kept the castle???
    That'll be my clan then [/b]
    i always thought it was meant to be ironnic :lol: :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Shhhhhhh I'm ment to be humble :wub:

Mario

Originally posted by wagyar
    Mario come play EQ2, it's so fun and well U wanted always wanted to play with me didn't ya? Let's make byg gg clan there
    gyft me ur msn baba

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast