Killing berit kereve Bannable ha :@ ?

This is a discussion on Killing berit kereve Bannable ha :@ ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why the hell it spawn for us in dongoen instead of 1 of the 4 monster you should kill a.q ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

why the hell it spawn for us in dongoen instead of 1 of the 4 monster you should kill a.q

http://rapidshare.com/files/57000729/Movie..._12_54.avi.html

:angry:

there was one at teh end of war lat night in girakon o_O

CallMeNoob

wooot lol he dont should to respawn there ;o i think so

Ayman4u

I made exp event and a.q excepected to see more gems now i see big boss -.-

Mario

"Killing berit kereve Bannable :@" ???? reachin Event Island in moradon is bannable, not killin this boss..

we had that too, u dont have to kill it.

We just lured the apos out, and killed lilime's on the other sid eof the map.. the bridge still falls down so u can pass it.

I guess it's just tehre for show :S since u can NEVER kill it with 1 party.

Ayman4u

we had that too, u dont have to kill it.

We just lured the apos out, and killed lilime's on the other sid eof the map.. the bridge still falls down so u can pass it.
    I guess it's just tehre for show :S since u can NEVER kill it with 1 party.[/b]
    but it spawned instead 1 of the 4 monsters :@ means you lose 1>.< and you have time to pass till the bridge go down .

there is like 2-3 bugs so far in that dungoen ...

but it spawned instead 1 of the 4 monsters :@ means you lose 1>.< and you have time to pass till the bridge go down .

there is like 2-3 bugs so far in that dungoen ...[/b]
    Yeah, we had the same thing, killed lilime, then instead of having all mobs, we got 1 berit kereve and a few mobs, we died to berit, then just not atk it, cause theres no way in hell u can kill it.. and when we killed all other stuff (but berit) we could go to next room ;o

Ayman4u

Yeah, we had the same thing, killed lilime, then instead of having all mobs, we got 1 berit kereve and a few mobs, we died to berit, then just not atk it, cause theres no way in hell u can kill it.. and when we killed all other stuff (but berit) we could go to next room ;o[/b]
    when bridge opened it was too late after we went to kill the last 4 and human won the event

CallMeNoob

when bridge opened it was too late after we went to kill the last 4 and human won the event [/b]

Humans FTW :lol:

SoulFamily

i had it twice now. the first time the we could go to the next stage, but today we couldnt. this dragon spawned inside the stairs.

but we found out u just need to die from it and respawn in the floor to the next stage

RiseAgainst_

At what time does this dungeon starts? (both times)