Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A kind Gm after AGES..

This is a discussion on A kind Gm after AGES.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He apeared at snow the time we where killin DS and he said hi all :P..Then we said hi gm ...
Page: 1

Question

He apeared at snow the time we where killin DS and he said hi all :P..Then we said hi gm nice to meet u and he answer nice to meet u too guys..We where like wtf..He was a reall nice person and reall kind..He ask a guy how + is his personal weapon lol..He told me his age bla bla...Then a guy had a problem and he said gimme ticket ip and i will fix it..( i was seriusly like omfg..cant be true) ..Then he said hi cassiba to make a photo and other thinks that we asked..All ppl disapeared from spot to go kill a SQ and he said GL at dungeon and i told him that was a boss and he asked what kind of haha and he said gogogo iron neack..He even make jokes..He said a guy from AFK clan ''where are u man'' and he was afk and he said.. '' what i ask for ur clan name give me the answer pauahahah'' and more thinks like that lol..He was a really cool guy at all..Was a happy think after so long time in this KO..

I will post some SS later ..

Alhena

Is it for real coz thought all the kind GMs were non existing in K2 ...

What is the name of this good person and which server does he look after.....

Turk trying to be your friend

NoNo i will post SS in a while..Name is NethervonHuman and is at C-west ! ! !

rokertje

NoNo i will post SS in a while..Name is NethervonHuman and is at C-west ! ! ![/b]

he kicks ass that guy very decent and friendly

The king. Senior Member

Akaragm1 was in arena in ares for like 2min, then he went afk for 10min and then logged of gg.

angelsdream

ya talked with ophiuchihuman on pathos, he seems really nice too

You see that's my point..Always Gm's come on go somewhere and never speak..Not even a hi all..He came and spoke as lol..And he was funny ..He even make jokes with as use always smile's lol like '' xD xd :P ^^ '' bla bla

StoneColdAngel

Nether is a really nice guy. I first met him on Logos and where he banned 60+ koxpers for me. We had really nice talk about improvments, bugs, cheaters, and so on ^^ Sadly he then sudenly disappeared ><

rokertje

Nether is a really nice guy. I first met him on Logos and where he banned 60+ koxpers for me. We had really nice talk about improvments, bugs, cheaters, and so on ^^ Sadly he then sudenly disappeared ><[/b]

yeah same on cypher i hate the rotation of gms let them know people on the server makes it easier to do shit

Banned

Sorry, kind GMs are a old myth knights use to tell each other to pass the day by.

P.s. its been like an hour upload the SS already xD

LOL WE RUNNING EMC WITH HIM AND HE BANNING KOXPERS WITH AS.. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST GM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

this guy was gm on pathos also.......best gm i found there, always giving attention to ppl who asked for help. =(

Hey cutie Senior Member

HOLY SHIT YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!

All gm&#39;s are nice really, the reason they don&#39;t do that sort of stuff is because they GM turk servers, if they tried to have a conversation with a turkish exp party, firstly, they&#39;ll have to talk to 5 different parties at a time because of the ks, second they will call there clanny&#39;s and it will be like moradon up there and finally he will have pm&#39;s out of his ass for boss events and free items. Any gm doing carnac can do that sort of stuff, go to moradon ban the koxpers then go chill with some people or take cheater reports.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast