Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kind of interesting...

This is a discussion on Kind of interesting... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The chance of getting scammed by a company selling GB's is probably not close to as big as the chance ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

The chance of getting scammed by a company selling GB's is probably not close to as big as the chance of getting scammed by some random prick on these forums [/b]
    sometimes the scammers from those gb sites come on here and promote there sites by defending them :blink:

sometimes the scammers from those gb sites come on here and promote there sites by defending them :blink:[/b]
    Ah damn, you got me... Ni hao buy gb pls

Alhena

What if the seller himself gets scammed from the GB site then its a LOL :P

CaVity

sometimes the scammers from those gb sites come on here and promote there sites by defending them :blink:[/b]
    Damn, i got busted

I have a feeling ur talkin about me, im selling 60gbs in c.west for 13 per gb, when gold farmer sites sell em for 10..

I would recommend sticking to who you know is trustable in a game like this, and be prepared to pay an extra bit for it.[/b]
    My comments werent directed at anyone, Its not hard to make 60gb on cwest if you sell all your gear, 3 pieces of iron and their you go. Just in general, people who have an endless supply but need acouple of days to get them..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12