Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there're a few :P 1) those who always raid your exp parties (courtesy of the ahm threads B) ) 2) ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

there're a few :P

1) those who always raid your exp parties (courtesy of the ahm threads B) )

2) those(rogues) who come spike you 1 time, and then you turn back ready to finish his ass off he minor heals and runs off. doesn't even dare to fight you even when your naked.

3) the kind of rogues that 1v1 until they redball and they use lightfeet and minor heal away.

4) those who 1v1 with you, and then when they notice they're losing for sure and redbaling like mad fucks they bounce with you trying to sort out peace, but ofc when other orcs attack you they attack you too (haha courtesy of Blackwood, worst warrior ever.)

5) those that para/malice you and that speedhack to kill you. if you cure they would speedhack to run away when they redball. (gogo satanicc_, u stil suck.)

6) those whom you know will always pwn you in 1v1 unless you get better jewels/higher lvl(k i got pwned by z4 today in 1v1, but hey at least i tried! )

7) the kind of rogue who would stealth until they see another rogue nearby to gang on you.

8) the kind who interrupts 1v1s like their life is dependent on np.

9) the warriors who put on a shield when they redball in a 1v1 and run off (hey aajax!)

10) those who repeatedly use acid pots in 1v1s (doc1 used to have this theory that since bp can duff why can't he acid pot bla bla ok i thought that was reasonable, but some shit assed rogue named AcidJunkie can't survive in a 1v1 without aciddpoting, lf away, acidpotting, lf away, a bp who attacked without duffing.

11) k i can't think of anymore. [insert your own hated pker here, state reasons why ]

try to keep this thread flame-less eventhough its probably not possible

and oh btw i hate (2) (3) (4) (5) (7) (8) (9). i'm fine with opponents who have crazier gears than me (lvl 70 warriors i dont' solo, sorry, since i only malice <_< they hit me at least 800+) i only attempt lvl 70 rogues and mages ofc.

n i was gonna try 1v1ing Urunblabla today when this shit assed orc sin ruined the fun by hitting me <_< its nice of paddy to let us 1v1 n then lotsa humans came n they kiled paddy

Trii

12) stealthed rogues that wait until their priest debuffs u fully then they attack

Aqu

2) those(rogues) who come spike you 1 time, and then you turn back ready to finish his ass off he minor heals and runs off. doesn't even dare to fight you even when your naked.
    +1

As a paper mage I hated the rogues that would spike me, then proceed to nearly die (very few rogues could out damage manes of fire) then run off and I couldnt get the final hit on him.

Originally posted by Aqu
    +1

As a paper mage I hated the rogues that would spike me, then proceed to nearly die (very few rogues could out damage manes of fire) then run off and I couldnt get the final hit on him.
    gogo lvl 70. they won't be able to escape incineration

XaeROO (lvl 70 warrior babashoped ) 1 vs 1 using dd vs a lvl 66 -_- spike (440 460)

And the winner:

Falayet volcom (lvl 70 warrior jewerly +2)---> using dd helmet vs lvl 66 sin -_- (spike 380 )

Sadly there are no human sins lately for a fair fights except 1 or 2.

ps: it's not a bad idea a nation transfer.

13) Those who start bouncing near dms to dont attack them, than when we start killin he attacks you with a full party behind him (happened to me severval times )

lvl50rogue

seems like u guys don't know how to have fun in cz h43r:

Trii

fun is acid potting the tanker til his armor breaks.

Originally posted by chusco
    XaeROO (lvl 70 warrior babashoped ) 1 vs 1 using dd vs a lvl 66 -_- spike *(440 460)

And the winner:

Falayet volcom (lvl 70 warrior *jewerly +2)---> using dd helmet vs lvl 66 sin -_- (spike 380 )

Sadly there are no human sins lately for a fair fights except 1 or 2.

ps: it's not a bad idea a nation transfer.
    YES NTNT I WANNA PK WITH U :wub:

ps.xaeroo is orc, but he doesn't hit hard, and his def is ok. try husy lol... i hit him 200-300 :lol: )

Banned Senior Member

Know how you can NT chusco? by selling me those pretty boots of yours :wub:

i didnt really look but 13.) warriors who need a minimum of 8 priests to actualy kill you (rebelde and eternity)

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i didnt really look but 13.) warriors who need a minimum of 8 priests to actualy kill you (rebelde and eternity)
    8 priest or 8 ppl? i doubt they need that priest to kill you :P rebelde alone can solo you fine i have a feeling ^_^

GoodGun

13)sins that wait till u redaball and then atack you

i meant 4 priests (duffers) and i could tank rebelde if i needed to (i have 1920 heal)

gg

Haxium

Another one : Bp, that duff + acid pot you. (Hey, malice is enough ..)

The worse, aren't ppl from opposite nation, but stealthed sins, that see u 1v1. When u r dyin, they just leave u, but when u start to make your opponant redball, they just start to atk.

Also, when there is like a whole party. I stay next to them, tryin to lure 1, but they always come together. Even if only 1 come, he'll be tped, or the whole party will join after 4/5 seconds. Come on, let 1 of your warrior or sin come and pwn me. U dont need to be 8 to kill a poor sin :/

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast