Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 90% of deiz humans consider a 1 v 1 u vs him 2 priest a mage and someone else.......
Page: 10

90% of deiz humans consider a 1 v 1 u vs him 2 priest a mage and someone else....

Originally posted by Hydr0
    90% of deiz humans consider a 1 v 1 u vs him 2 priest a mage and someone else....
    I don't...omg I am minority, I so hate to be looser side :P

Lammer

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr0
    I don't...omg I am minority, I so hate to be looser side :P[/b]
    Me neither ... thou I lose alot of 1 vs 1 :lol:

Aqu

Sorry but whats this big deal about people using massive?

BPs have shit all defense, warriors have a lot. In order to proportionally even out the damage/defense ratio, use massive?

Its like telling someone not to use spike, or not to use supernova. Its a skill, and a fucking good one if its used against you. The reasons warriors complain like bitches if they get massived is because they cant handle the fact that they're going to die to a BP.

And all those people that say shai is a bad BP, rofl @ that, when I was human obviously I never really noticed him - I was pking alongside him not AGAINST him.

But now that I'm orc when I see shai running around I know im in for a swift and painful death, I've never managed to kill him, every time we've met, I've died.

The only other people I can say this for is Faaliyet_volcom and GlarFist.

If someone told me to name the top 5 human BPs for the server, I would be hard pressed to name another 4 after shai.

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>

BPs have shit all defense, warriors have a lot. In order to proportionally even out the damage/defense ratio, use massive?

Its like telling someone not to use spike, or not to use supernova. Its a skill, and a fucking good one if its used against you. The reasons warriors complain like bitches if they get massived is because they cant handle the fact that they're going to die to a BP.
    [/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-claude

I really dont understand why duffers shouldnt use their skills, it's like blaming a sin cuz he uses spike...... h43r: *<_<
    Completely agree with u, although the discussion is about full duffing someone (of similar lvl) in a 1 vs 1, which results in an uneven fight.

Trii

Originally posted by Aqu

And all those people that say shai is a bad BP, rofl @ that, when I was human obviously I never really noticed him - I was pking alongside him not AGAINST him.

But now that I'm orc when I see shai running around I know im in for a swift and painful death, I've never managed to kill him, every time we've met, I've died.

If someone told me to name the top 5 human BPs for the server, I would be hard pressed to name another 4 after shai.
    i doubt theres a warrior that can kill a lvl 65+ bp when the bp FULLY duffs him, and you're left with like 600 def 2k hp and 1.4k ap.
    also the speed of judgement...

Aqu

well yes, hence why BP isnt a shit class......

Originally posted by Aqu

I agree, if there is a skill in the list why not use it? BP have a huge dissadvantage when it comes to def, ap and most of the time hp. Masive is probly the second most overpowered skill other than parasite, but get over it, it's a skill zzz. If your a rogue, thats what cure pots are for, if your a warrior thats why warriors are normally a shit solo class because they cant cure... and thats the dissadvatage you have so stfu and get over it or move to a new class. BP also suk in party rushes most of the time, because everyone goes after the BP and they have low stats... only if your lucky you can get saved by your gear.

k my pennys

p.s Juneau ftw, cricri you rock. ^_^

duels r meant to be fun and a challenge... now if u fully duff a warrior there is no challenge

and dont bs me about bp def cause most use shit load of spear and other weap def, so when i get massived by a descent bp i hit him for 3xx with 13xx or so ap (dual wield)

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    duels r meant to be fun and a challenge... now if u fully duff a warrior there is no challenge

and dont bs me about bp def cause most use shit load of spear and other weap def, so when i get massived by a descent bp i hit him for 3xx with 13xx or so ap (dual wield)
    then use sword def?

mentalstamina

i love guys who flames ppl who plays with duffer

" OmG I ONlY WanT 1v1s LOLZZz iM s0 sk1lled " as if duel is the only mark of skill ..... ko is a team game dumbass

i have more respect for good duffers/healers than rogues who only thinks about their combo/minor and think their the best and 1v1s is the shit

go play wow if you want 1v1 there are a lot of little kevins like you who wants to show their SK1LLzZ

only debuff that is pointless ( in 1v1 ) is massive against warrior and rogues illusioning other than that stop flaming everyone

D4rkAleX

shai fought me 3 times... in that 3 times she allways debuff me with parasite and malice... well i was doing golems.. do i town or do i fight? k lets have some fun... turn back got a shield on and lets do it.. me full duffed agnaist him.. well impressive cuz after i hit him 3 times with 1h weapon he massive me -_- ..
    even with parasite and malice.. now with massive... gimme a break freaking noob.
    did u love my scream didnt u?

Aqu

Originally posted by D4rkAleX
    shai fought me 3 times... in that 3 times she allways debuff me with parasite and malice... well i was doing golems.. do i town or do i fight? k lets have some fun... turn back got a shield on and lets do it.. me full duffed agnaist him.. well impressive cuz after i hit him 3 times with 1h weapon he massive me *-_- ..
    even with parasite and malice.. now with massive... gimme a break freaking noob.
    did u love my scream didnt u? * *
    by noob, you mean he played battle priest the way its meant to be played, and owned you?

D4rkAleX

nop she didnt.. still if she wants too fight.. dumb will be the warrior who fight full duffed agnaist any bp 65+ or so..

Cleatus

Originally posted by D4rkAleX
    nop she didnt.. still if she wants too fight.. dumb will be the warrior who fight full duffed agnaist any bp 65+ or so..
    He.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast