Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nop she didnt.. still if she wants too fight.. dumb will be the warrior who fight full duffed agnaist any ...
Page: 11

nop she didnt.. still if she wants too fight.. dumb will be the warrior who fight full duffed agnaist any bp 65+ or so..
    if he wont massive u u can still fight.But I wonder what bp want fight 1vs 1 full duffing me (with massive also) .He think I will stand by 1 minute when he duff me and then take off armor and make suisade eh.

the whole point of BP is to use debuffs. If he isnt supposed to use debuffs against warriors then he might aswell go make a WARRIOR so he has the same defense, HP and attack power as you. If you dont like being debuffed then stop levelling/PK solo since you obviously cant defend yourself. Mindboggling stupidity demonstrated once again.

KirbyKommando

Ppl like RingWraith who talk shit all the time like
    "1v1 me n00b"
    "ur a big fat n00b"
    "all you do is run"
    "you ran from me 1v1"
    "hahahaha you still didn't 1v1 me ??? don't have the balls ? you suck !"
    "cmon noob , 1v1 me"

Then they finally 1v1 you and they lose in front of the eyes of their idol (that was NYchris back in the days)
    Then watch em talk shit even more
    "OMG , YOU ARE 61 ?????????? , I TOUGHT YOU WERE 60 ?????"

He might have changed , but back then all he did was suck up to NYchris and always talk shit about him and NYchris pwning myko in the good old days :rollseyes:

ALightInTheDarkness

Originally posted by 0000000
    the whole point of BP is to use debuffs. If he isnt supposed to use debuffs against warriors then he might aswell go make a WARRIOR so he has the same defense, HP and attack power as you. If you dont like being debuffed then stop levelling/PK solo since you obviously cant defend yourself. Mindboggling stupidity demonstrated once again.
    Honestly, i agree. A skill is a skill, get over it.

Wat if i say Warriors cant scream, cuz its no fun i cant move. Or rouges cant minor heal cuz they want die.

A Skill is meant to be used in any circumstances its needed

thats why u learn it

-Zach

Cleatus

ermm.. I don't "typically" scream 1v1.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I have a penis i can rape 5 year olds with but dose that mean i should?

when a warriors is massived vs a bp you hit them for like 300, and you have around the same hp and ac, and they have a 1920 heal to use at will. and if you massive them how is that still fair?

D4rkAleX

Originally posted by TempesT

when a warriors is massived vs a bp you hit them for like 300, and you have around the same hp and ac, and they have a 1920 heal to use at will. and if you massive them how is that still fair?
    finally..need to be warrior to get the point?
    ty tempest

Then it means warriors are weak against BP's true power, why u think BPs are the strongest 1vs1 class.. -_-

PS: This doesnt means I have to use massive to take down a warrior, mostly I massive a warrior in cz just to piss him off and tell him a.q or if there are 2~3 warriors after me

Yun_Yuuzhan

I used to hate massive but I take it as a complement when a bp massives me. It means they feel they don't stand a chance if they don't. Plus, any bp who thinks I'm going to be an easy kill fully duffed had better be good, because I've beat bps before and will do so again.

Aqu

Mages shell at +7 is equivalent to warrior full plate at +6. How is that fair?

Its not, because the game isnt made so that each class is the same as the other.

R34P3R_Magikz

People who run off with a shield
    Priest that fully duff (massive,parasite,torment)
    SINS!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    People who run off with a shield
    Priest that fully duff (massive,parasite,torment)
    SINS!
    mix the 1st and 2nd and u got a reasonable one :P

priests who fully duff people then run away with a shield on are quite gay....even though ive done my fair share of doin that theyre still gay on the recieving end of the duffs lol

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by D4rkAleX
    shai fought me 3 times... in that 3 times she allways debuff me with parasite and malice... well i was doing golems.. do i town or do i fight? k lets have some fun... turn back got a shield on and lets do it.. me full duffed agnaist him.. well impressive cuz after i hit him 3 times with 1h weapon he massive me *-_- ..
    even with parasite and malice.. now with massive... gimme a break freaking noob.
    did u love my scream didnt u? * *
    zzzzz.... the next time you post, stop with the lies next time. To set the story straight, I was lvling at stone golems, with only wisdom pots, and HP gear, Then Dargo comes to fuck with me, I ended up killing him 8 out of ten times, the only 2 times he killed me was when I didn't want to kill him anymore so I bounced, and he duffed/killed me, the second time I had an exe. problem and KE crashed and I loaded in dead, so I assume Dargo killed me. After that you ad Dargo stated to gang bang me. So a warrior and a priest verses me, fair fight right? So after you 2 kill me the first time, I came back in my str gear and soul pots, and more hp pots. After I killed Dargo, you started to run away, all I did was parasite you. You threw on you shield and a 1 handed giga and ran and ran and ran. So while you were running I used every duff I had, massive/malice/slow/sweep mana/clear mana, just to piss you off. After you towned it was you, Dargo, and a sin attacking me and killed me.

So please get your story straight next time kk. The only part of your story that you got straight was that you did kill me, but you forgot to mention you had help from a BP and a sin.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.

Sorry, I don't leech wars like you.

Last War I've Attended: Over 6 months ago.
    Last Time I've Actually PKed: 1.5 months ago
    My Gear: complete shit.

1v1 me any time in the arena, and I'm sure I'll still kick your ass... rofl.
    rofl i make it to 1 or 2 wars a week. if all i do is leech crystal why do i have over 200k more np than you. I admit about 40-50k of my NP is from crystal leeching. So where does the rest of my 300k+ np come from, NP transfering? or how about leeching from pk parties, oh wait, I do 90% of my PK solo and i get gang-banged all the time, and yet I still make 300-600 np per scroll. Just face it I suck, and you are worse than me, so stop acting like you are the DIez BP
    shit kk aga.

zzzz.... come arena anytime. if it will make you shut up.

also lutz, do a seach on all my posts on here and ranking, I have never once said i was any good or the pwnzor, or the best BP ever, or anywhere near the top. so please stop with your bullshit lies.

Oh wait I take that back, how about I say I'm better than you kk.

[/b]
    Because I don't PK often, and I have a life, unlike you

Come with me to arena any day pls I'll be sure to FRAPS everything, and I have 4 FPS with fraps xD

P.S. we all know how wrong ranking sigs are, i have 17983 NP not 17982 :lol:

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.

Sorry, I don't leech wars like you.

Last War I've Attended: Over 6 months ago.
    Last Time I've Actually PKed: 1.5 months ago
    My Gear: complete shit.

1v1 me any time in the arena, and I'm sure I'll still kick your ass... rofl.
    rofl i make it to 1 or 2 wars a week. if all i do is leech crystal why do i have over 200k more np than you. I admit about 40-50k of my NP is from crystal leeching. So where does the rest of my 300k+ np come from, NP transfering? or how about leeching from pk parties, oh wait, I do 90% of my PK solo and i get gang-banged all the time, and yet I still make 300-600 np per scroll. Just face it I suck, and you are worse than me, so stop acting like you are the DIez BP
    shit kk aga.

zzzz.... come arena anytime. if it will make you shut up.

also lutz, do a seach on all my posts on here and ranking, I have never once said i was any good or the pwnzor, or the best BP ever, or anywhere near the top. so please stop with your bullshit lies.

Oh wait I take that back, how about I say I'm better than you kk.

[/b]
    Because I don't PK often, and I have a life, unlike you

Come with me to arena any day pls I'll be sure to FRAPS everything, and I have 4 FPS with fraps xD

P.S. we all know how wrong ranking sigs are, i have 17983 NP not 17982 :lol:

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle[/b][/quote]

Come to D2 arena now

rules are:

no duffing
    no healing skills, only use hp pots
    no shields
    no acid pots

if you want to add anyting else post it

and I invite anyone who wants to come see how 1337 Dismantle is to come to D2 arena

and lutz, plz do fraps it, remember since you are the best BP ever, and if you somehow miraculously lose, don't forget to post the vid. I don't want to to delete it by accident.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast