Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz..... WTF you're not even on now. You post that you want to fight me, and now you're not on...... ...
Page: 12

ShaiHulud

zzzz..... WTF you're not even on now. You post that you want to fight me, and now you're not on...... -_-

be back around 12am-1am est

Erian

to add to my post another type of pker i hate is the one when there is 5 on 1 and 2 of them is priest and they still massive and sin illusion me -_-

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Update, the fuckers who 1v1 then run like a bitch to there duffer (Prograssive)
    the fuckers who 2v1, and as soon as you kill his partner they run like a nigger.
    the fuckers how trys to 1v1 then runs with a whiled and waste about 20mins of your time ( Lostsoul)
    the fuckers who just hit and run hit and run hit and fucking run some more ( dreadlord, prograssive)

Lammer

Gonna add Ridley to my gay list.... cant kill so.. gogogo acid pot! <_<

D4rkAleX

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-D4rkAleX
    shai fought me 3 times... in that 3 times she allways debuff me with parasite and malice... well i was doing golems.. do i town or do i fight? k lets have some fun... turn back got a shield on and lets do it.. me full duffed agnaist him.. well impressive cuz after i hit him 3 times with 1h weapon he massive me *-_- ..
    even with parasite and malice.. now with massive... gimme a break freaking noob.
    did u love my scream didnt u? * *
    zzzzz.... the next time you post, stop with the lies next time. To set the story straight, I was lvling at stone golems, with only wisdom pots, and HP gear, Then Dargo comes to fuck with me, I ended up killing him 8 out of ten times, the only 2 times he killed me was when I didn't want to kill him anymore so I bounced, and he duffed/killed me, the second time I had an exe. problem and KE crashed and I loaded in dead, so I assume Dargo killed me. After that you ad Dargo stated to gang bang me. So a warrior and a priest verses me, fair fight right? So after you 2 kill me the first time, I came back in my str gear and soul pots, and more hp pots. After I killed Dargo, you started to run away, all I did was parasite you. You threw on you shield and a 1 handed giga and ran and ran and ran. So while you were running I used every duff I had, massive/malice/slow/sweep mana/clear mana, just to piss you off. After you towned it was you, Dargo, and a sin attacking me and killed me.

So please get your story straight next time kk. The only part of your story that you got straight was that you did kill me, but you forgot to mention you had help from a BP and a sin.[/b]
    oh well... tell me where did i lie? i was at my spot making my golems.. that guy porro was warning me that u were cming back.. dargo is a bp... so he could make his way to kill or fight u.. i didnt care.. u came 3 times.. i was taking some fun there.. i could just town and go xp to somewhere else.. oki? and it was not a giga baba...

Yun_Yuuzhan

<!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    I only hate BPs that use massive. Shaihulud always does that shit. Parasite and Malice I dont care, but massive just makes it pointless. I dont waste my time on 1vs1 with duffers since most use the whole combo. With a rogue sure, but with a warrior is pointless. *

Oh and talias. I usually dont use acidpots, but as soon as I see a Talia, I can't control myself and acidpots start to fly. Too bad there's no way to tell the difference between tier3 pauldron and a talia.

I do hate when I'm 2 vs 8 or more and they start to acidpot my party cause they cant kill us. So lame.

PS: SotongPoo, I use a raptor +8/80 too
    rofl i love you too. too bad when I fight you, you have to get h4nzo to back you up or vice versa. I am the most legit player on this server, I don't dupe/scam/hack/buy items with USD. All my pathetic weapons/armor/jewelry was either farmed by me, or trade for. I find it pathetic that eveyone is so scared of my noob ass gear, 8/15 fabric armor, 6/25 DD cap, 7/70 mirage sword, OE, +10 str earing, DR, +10 str ring, kekuri belt, +1 lupus pendant. I have the shittiest gear for anyone my lvl and yet I still make NP. It must be embarrassing to see my name killing people.

Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.

And for Phantom, you're higher lvl than me cause you have 2 people playing your account. I'm sorry i have a life and can't play this game 10+ hours a day. i'm lucky to get in 3% a day since i don't use gold premium. And the only time i massive you is when you are running away just to piss you off. You don't see me complaining on here when I have orcs sins that follow me around using illusion while stealthed over and over, or having 100's of acid pots thrown at me. zzzzzz... i thought everyone had more of a life than to complain about me all day.[/b]
    Since when does NP = skill? It's only a number. You remember the days when one kill = 6 NP in a full PK party?

TunaFishyMe

why the hell would two bp fight each other with no duffs? the entire point of being a bp is to duff. If you dont duff then make a warrior

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    why the hell would two bp fight each other with no duffs? *the entire point of being a bp is to duff. *If you dont duff then make a warrior
    possible the fact maybe, just maybe shaihulud is a buffer atm? i give the same rules of no duffing because i use buffs in 1v1 :lol: (and too poor to afford a 2-way reskil specially for 1v1s zzz)

but if both are duffers i dont know, maybe they want a combo-skil fight, as in test out who has a better combo. if they wan a duff-skill fight then yea obviously duffs should be allowed,its up to them.

xourico

basicaly i hate every warrior that has 3 or 4 type of weapons :S

raptor
    hell breaker
    mirage sword
    and then tot and impact <_<

damn l33t warriors, stop changing weapons :P I have defense equip for all ^^
    lool :P

maybe one day we will see warriors with daggers?? or bows?? <_< :wacko:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.

Sorry, I don't leech wars like you.

Last War I've Attended: Over 6 months ago.
    Last Time I've Actually PKed: 1.5 months ago
    My Gear: complete shit.

1v1 me any time in the arena, and I'm sure I'll still kick your ass... rofl.
    rofl i make it to 1 or 2 wars a week. if all i do is leech crystal why do i have over 200k more np than you. I admit about 40-50k of my NP is from crystal leeching. So where does the rest of my 300k+ np come from, NP transfering? or how about leeching from pk parties, oh wait, I do 90% of my PK solo and i get gang-banged all the time, and yet I still make 300-600 np per scroll. Just face it I suck, and you are worse than me, so stop acting like you are the DIez BP
    shit kk aga.

zzzz.... come arena anytime. if it will make you shut up.

also lutz, do a seach on all my posts on here and ranking, I have never once said i was any good or the pwnzor, or the best BP ever, or anywhere near the top. so please stop with your bullshit lies.

Oh wait I take that back, how about I say I'm better than you kk.

[/b]
    Because I don't PK often, and I have a life, unlike you

Come with me to arena any day pls I'll be sure to FRAPS everything, and I have 4 FPS with fraps xD

P.S. we all know how wrong ranking sigs are, i have 17983 NP not 17982 :lol:

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle[/b][/quote]

Rofl Lutz, I thought you would be a better challenge, you should /uninstall KE, or get a better char. Since you couldn't kill me tanking/no debuffing, you whined and cried about BP has to debuff. So after I killed you debuff-style the first time, you came back and ran around and around and around in between the people who came to watch the fight. You tactics were excellent, debuff me and hide in the crowd of people watching. You sir are by far the most 1337 BP on Diez. Zike watch out, Dismantle is hear to take your place as the best BP on Diez.

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

rofl i make it to 1 or 2 wars a week. if all i do is leech crystal why do i have over 200k more np than you. I admit about 40-50k of my NP is from crystal leeching. So where does the rest of my 300k+ np come from, NP transfering? or how about leeching from pk parties, oh wait, I do 90% of my PK solo and i get gang-banged all the time, and yet I still make 300-600 np per scroll. Just face it I suck, and you are worse than me, so stop acting like you are the DIez BP
    shit kk aga.

also lutz, do a seach on all my posts on here and ranking, I have never once said i was any good or the pwnzor, or the best BP ever, or anywhere near the top. so please stop with your bullshit lies.

Come with me to arena any day pls I'll be sure to FRAPS everything, and I have 4 FPS with fraps xD

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle[/b]
    Rofl Lutz, I thought you would be a better challenge, you should /uninstall KE, or get a better char. Since you couldn't kill me tanking/no debuffing, you whined and cried about BP has to debuff. So after I killed you debuff-style the first time, you came back and ran around and around and around in between the people who came to watch the fight. You tactics were excellent, debuff me and hide in the crowd of people watching. You sir are by far the most 1337 BP on Diez. Zike watch out, Dismantle is hear to take your place as the best BP on Diez.

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for? [/b][/quote]

shai u have no room to complain

my history with shai: see him in the distance with a shield on, he duffs, he runs away when i run towards him generally in the direction where towers/other humans will protect him

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

shit kk aga.

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for? [/b]

my history with shai: see him in the distance with a shield on, he duffs, he runs away when i run towards him generally in the direction where towers/other humans will protect him[/b][/quote]

Well when you camp in front of HB with 30+ orcs, and 10+ of them are lvl70+, what else am I supposed to do? I know how much duffing pisses everyone off Also I like to throw acid pots as well while standing in front of the towers :wub:

Also this only had to deal with Dismantle, who kept on talking shit about and couldn't back it up. -_-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

shit kk aga.

Just catch me online sometime, usually on D2 /pm Dismantle

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for?

my history with shai: see him in the distance with a shield on, he duffs, he runs away when i run towards him generally in the direction where towers/other humans will protect him[/b]
    Well when you camp in front of HB with 30+ orcs, and 10+ of them are lvl70+, what else am I supposed to do? I know how much duffing pisses everyone off Also I like to throw acid pots as well while standing in front of the towers :wub:[/b][/quote]

that was months ago when the only 70's were vhall, jaoz, rebelde, and pr0gressive...so i dunno wtf ur talking about and i didnt know a party of 8=30 orcs...well i guess it does to a humans eyes :rollseyes:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for? *
    So after I killed you debuff-style the first time
    Really? I don't recall that, you died the first time, cried, and then came back, and lost the third time. Your whining really is getting quite annoying :lol: you lost, Shai, 2-1. You were wasting my scrolls, I was off to "lose NP" (or so you say 0.o in CZ. After you came back you just sat there, and I waited for your next match. After no response for about a minute, I left, because you were wasting my scroll time. If you want a 1v1 make it quick, idiot, I'm not waiting around for your idleness. If you want to re-do that, have no spectators, I'll fraps it (and reduce my frame rate), and you'll still lose like a moron.

You cried about getting a 1v1 with just tanking and no duffs and no healing, ROFL obviously the one with the better gear and higher level is going to win, moron. Sorry, priests have this skill called debuffing, and no, they attack too, not just debuff and run off into the distance :lol:

Anyway, dealing with your whining was enough for me. Shai, you lost, and frankly, I had enough of your 5-year old attitude, so, yes, you are the worst BP on diez. Thanks for the compliment.

Want some bread with that whine?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    why the hell would two bp fight each other with no duffs? *the entire point of being a bp is to duff. *If you dont duff then make a warrior
    possible the fact maybe, just maybe shaihulud is a buffer atm? i give the same rules of no duffing because i use buffs in 1v1 :lol: (and too poor to afford a 2-way reskil specially for 1v1s zzz)

but if both are duffers i dont know, maybe they want a combo-skil fight, as in test out who has a better combo. if they wan a duff-skill fight then yea obviously duffs should be allowed,its up to them.[/b]
    Combo-skill? At this point in the game most people who have played over 1 year and around 2 years have the same combo, there's no question to that anymore -_-'

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast