Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you get massived, pull out a shield and an HP spear. acid pot the fuck out of that BP. ...
Page: 13

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

If you get massived, pull out a shield and an HP spear. acid pot the fuck out of that BP. and 1 hit him with that shitty spear.

......Acid pots....if it's on your skill bar why not use it right......?

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

why the hell would two bp fight each other with no duffs? *the entire point of being a bp is to duff. *If you dont duff then make a warrior

possible the fact maybe, just maybe shaihulud is a buffer atm? i give the same rules of no duffing because i use buffs in 1v1 :lol: (and too poor to afford a 2-way reskil specially for 1v1s zzz)

but if both are duffers i dont know, maybe they want a combo-skil fight, as in test out who has a better combo. if they wan a duff-skill fight then yea obviously duffs should be allowed,its up to them.
    Combo-skill? At this point in the game most people who have played over 1 year and around 2 years have the same combo, there's no question to that anymore -_-'[/b]
    ROFl, I love your attempt tp twist everything around. Where's the fraps that you said you were taking, I guess you better edit out the parts of you running away from me, and when you ran into other people sitting around watching us fight, so i couldn't attack you. Why don't you just be a man and stop crying. When I 1on1 Evenson, he beat my ass, and now I call him my daddy :wub: . When someone beats me, I'm not affraid to say when someone else it better than me. There are probably over 50+ people onm Diez that own me, but I don't cry about it like you do. Also don't forget Lutz, there were many people watching, maybe you should "edit" your post before you get called out for lying kk aga.

And another thing, didn't I call it on my earlier post, that if you would have lost, somehow fraps was magically lost/deleted. Just another pathetic excuse.

Well anyway, here's tra's fraps, too ba d he only stayed for the first match. I wish he would have stayed to fraps you running around like a noob.

]http://files.filefront.com/ShaiHuludwmv/;5...einfo.htm[/url]

Lutz, I truly feel sorry about bruising your ego, I guess I would be pissed if a person with inferior items would have killed me too. -_-

4ikon

Omfg, shaihulud is such a db hacker. 1 second he's lvl 66, the other he's 68, AND I HAVE FRAPS OF HIM DOING IT ... just that it didn't work cause there were too many people around and my fps were down ...

HiddenRage

<!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    Rofl Lutz, I thought you would be a better challenge, you should /uninstall KE, or get a better char. Since you couldn't kill me tanking/no debuffing, you whined and cried about BP has to debuff. So after I killed you debuff-style the first time, you came back and ran around and around and around in between the people who came to watch the fight. You tactics were excellent, debuff me and hide in the crowd of people watching. You sir are by far the most 1337 BP on Diez. Zike watch out, Dismantle is hear to take your place as the best BP on Diez.

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for? *
    So after I killed you debuff-style the first time
    Really? I don't recall that, you died the first time, cried, and then came back, and lost the third time. Your whining really is getting quite annoying :lol: you lost, Shai, 2-1. You were wasting my scrolls, I was off to "lose NP" (or so you say 0.o in CZ. After you came back you just sat there, and I waited for your next match. After no response for about a minute, I left, because you were wasting my scroll time. If you want a 1v1 make it quick, idiot, I'm not waiting around for your idleness. If you want to re-do that, have no spectators, I'll fraps it (and reduce my frame rate), and you'll still lose like a moron.

You cried about getting a 1v1 with just tanking and no duffs and no healing, ROFL obviously the one with the better gear and higher level is going to win, moron. Sorry, priests have this skill called debuffing, and no, they attack too, not just debuff and run off into the distance :lol:

[/b]
    actually he won first 1 w/ no tanks just pots (in like 8 secs from fraps) and he won another w/ the duffing idk if it was 2nd or 3rd fight but he won 1 w/o duffs / heal skills/ running and 1 w/ all that

and the bold in ur quote: u was the 1 who ran off into the distance and he did get caught on ppl h43r: (unless u was referring to ur self duff and run off into distance)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Rofl Lutz, I thought you would be a better challenge, you should /uninstall KE, or get a better char. Since you couldn't kill me tanking/no debuffing, you whined and cried about BP has to debuff. So after I killed you debuff-style the first time, you came back and ran around and around and around in between the people who came to watch the fight. You tactics were excellent, debuff me and hide in the crowd of people watching. You sir are by far the most 1337 BP on Diez. Zike watch out, Dismantle is hear to take your place as the best BP on Diez.

P.S. why did you leave arena and block PM's for? *

So after I killed you debuff-style the first time
    Really? I don't recall that, you died the first time, cried, and then came back, and lost the third time. Your whining really is getting quite annoying :lol: you lost, Shai, 2-1. You were wasting my scrolls, I was off to "lose NP" (or so you say 0.o in CZ. After you came back you just sat there, and I waited for your next match. After no response for about a minute, I left, because you were wasting my scroll time. If you want a 1v1 make it quick, idiot, I'm not waiting around for your idleness. If you want to re-do that, have no spectators, I'll fraps it (and reduce my frame rate), and you'll still lose like a moron.

You cried about getting a 1v1 with just tanking and no duffs and no healing, ROFL obviously the one with the better gear and higher level is going to win, moron. Sorry, priests have this skill called debuffing, and no, they attack too, not just debuff and run off into the distance :lol:

actually he won first 1 w/ no tanks just pots (in like 8 secs from fraps) and he won another w/ the duffing idk if it was 2nd or 3rd fight but he won 1 w/o duffs / heal skills/ running and 1 w/ all that

and the bold in ur quote: u was the 1 who ran off into the distance and he did get caught on ppl h43r: (unless u was referring to ur self duff and run off into distance)[/b]
    I didn't even have to reply.

Pwned o.O

TunaFishyMe

double post

TunaFishyMe

lol i love how people load the fraps that they want to load. lol. If you lost stop trying to act big and just admit it. lol ouch...thats pretty embarassing. Who would have thought someone with 300k np can lose to someone with 30k np ^_^ ^_^

nvrmnd

warriors who walk around with 678326482293742 priests..

Rouges with _TR and MD/Shard +8, THERE SO PATHETIC.
    I mean, jeez, im a paper mage, only unqiue a ep, 10dd form abso.
    So they come to tank me, im potting out there dmg of spike 1k+, whilst manesing um, they redball, run the fuck off, minor, acid, i run off, as i odnt wanna waste my pots, and my armor is 1/2 ruined, so thne they come back and spike and thrust me andi m dead coz i got like 50ac :|

armand0

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Its funny to see how ppl get proud of killing some1 with 10 more ppl in front of him, or to see how ppl running behind the other humans when they see me, and its fun to get xp'ed at 70 lvl, maybe 1 day u can taste it

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    Its funny to see how ppl get proud of killing some1 with 10 more ppl in front of him, or to see how ppl running behind the other humans when they see me, and its fun to get xp'ed at 70 lvl, maybe 1 day u can taste it[/b]
    Today's lesson is.........don't follow people in human town.

Damn, those towers must hit hard. :P

hej

Originally posted by SotongPoo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

why the hell would two bp fight each other with no duffs? *the entire point of being a bp is to duff. *If you dont duff then make a warrior

possible the fact maybe, just maybe shaihulud is a buffer atm? i give the same rules of no duffing because i use buffs in 1v1 :lol: (and too poor to afford a 2-way reskil specially for 1v1s zzz)

but if both are duffers i dont know, maybe they want a combo-skil fight, as in test out who has a better combo. if they wan a duff-skill fight then yea obviously duffs should be allowed,its up to them.
    Combo-skill? At this point in the game most people who have played over 1 year and around 2 years have the same combo, there's no question to that anymore -_-'[/b]
    Exept me that will not cheat

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213