Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -mages nova, see it doesnt have much effect, town -_- -people (elmo i mean) rush with 15, see a warrior ...
Page: 2

overlordmk2

-mages nova, see it doesnt have much effect, town -_-
    -people (elmo i mean) rush with 15, see a warrior with shiny weapon, all run away <_<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Haxium

Also, when there is like a whole party. I stay next to them, tryin to lure 1, but they always come together. Even if only 1 come, he'll be tped, or the whole party will join after 4/5 seconds. Come on, let 1 of your warrior or sin come and pwn me. U dont need to be 8 to kill a poor sin :/
    i encountered that before too <_< i always wonder why the fuck 10 ppl would want to follow a single target at once when there're more opportunities to kil elsewhere? wouldn't it be a waste of time to gain np? ppl just follow so blindly it pisses me off :angry: (if its 2v1 i would've tried to handle h43r: )

Originally posted by overlordmk2
    -mages nova, see it doesnt have much effect, town *-_- *
    -people (elmo i mean) rush with 15, see a warrior with shiny weapon, all run away <_<
    80% of warriors with raptor+8 SUCKS. and when i mean suck i really do mean suck. araq, alkemiko, NomakTR, urm more random orcs whom i can't rmb anywayzz they stil suck. same with humans.

overlordmk2

yea but still, everyone thinks that that guy got massive ap so they run like rabbits :P

Originally posted by overlordmk2
    yea but still, everyone thinks that that guy got massive ap so they run like rabbits :P
    nah doesn't happen in cz nowadays... i mean raptor +8 is so freaking c'mon :/ either way i dont run from the weapon i usualy run from the name :lol: (lvl 70 warrior, = run)

ps. unless its dajrekt that guy hits lowest as a lvl 70 warrior, >_<

userbin

the duffer who full duffs you then runs witha chitin sheild or towns ;/

heh i agree with all your points, i cant stand the way most rogues pk, and also how warriors always use shields against just 1 or 2 people.

-want to add my own: high level very well equipped rogues who follow you around for a 1v1 all day and wont use less than 45 DD.

SomeDude

my biggest annoyince are presit that debuff me. im a full plate rogue with no weapon defense and no uniques. you shouldnt have to malice me :wacko:

SomeNoob

14) A babashoppers that pops outta nowhere , w/ full shells / +8 weaps etc & totally unknown, and kick the ass outta u, even tho u have pretty nice gear

Satty

nononono u all hate those god damn retards from ahm who exp u on dms and who dont even let u exp in cz omg omg omg.

!!
    !
    :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

1x) The type that starts 1 v 1 then gets his preist to duff u and heal him and then if they beat you bounce up and down like there victory was totaly skill driven

1x) Certian BP's that have light feet and are impossible to catch

1x) The types that lag so fucking bad they warp all over the screen and always get away by the skin of their teeth

1x) The stupid packs of 10000000000000000000000000 humans that run when they see more than 4 Orc's (some good humans are there but a few and far betwenn!!)

1x) The type of person that always PM's when ur busy asking "lwl, ap and hp"

AlwaysSayDie

When i've just been in moradon, and too lazy to put money in inn before i go to cz and BOOM! town bobms in my head :angry:

Trii

i hate those that follow me for 2 minutes with 5 people behind him, do i give more np or what ?

Hashimi

the ones that run. as easy as that!

mc_macking

Number One: Lightfeet Mages. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast