Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1) When you have like 11k coins or so in your inventory and someone pm's you saying "s.a/hi", as if ...
Page: 3

1) When you have like 11k coins or so in your inventory and someone pm's you saying "s.a/hi", as if I have a choice, and then closes my inn.

2) When you are being chased by 34240238490238094328904 assassins and they take turns illusioning you as you run away, as if the illusion will somehow better their chances of catching you.

3) The whole infrastructure of KO and it's piece of shit engine where I am at least 2.5 miles away from an assassin and through my binocoulars I can see him gesturing a spike motion, and it somehow hits me when I'm in moradon ^^

4) When assasins 1on1 you, illusion you, you redball them illusioned, they run away redballing, heal, then re-illusion you only to get their dignity stolen once again. Repeat and eventually town/ you get raided by 324023890432894 humans.

5) When I lag so bad that lightfeet cooldown literally finishes before the skill effect ever occurs.

TunaFishyMe

when i played at university. Lightfeet takes 4 secs to activate after i cast it.

1) running outta hb to 6 and get ganged by 1276445865954 sins fuking gay happened to me yesterday felix phantom ganged the shit outta me but was only 2 lvl 70s lol

Banned

people who pk with debuffers, people who can pk without them i respect i will stay and fight if its 5vs1 or w/e but if they have a duffer with them and its like 3-4vs1 and i keep getting parasited first, fuck that ill die in 3 hits. i always town or just dont bother to fight when people have duffers do the talking for them

1) archers who just sh and lf away... (griogirakis pain in the ass)

2) mags that eventho they dont have any chance in killing u they just nova and town

3) malice and town

4) rogues who control minor away everytime

Banned

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    1) archers who just sh and lf away... (griogirakis pain in the ass)

2) mags that eventho they dont have any chance in killing u they just nova and town

3) malice and town

4) rogues who control minor away everytime
    people like patriciorey you try and 1vs1, but 1915890183908136 stealthed rogues follow behind him :

Cocaine

when i am out soloing golems and some twat orc rouge illusions me (wtf i'm a warrior) and spikes me then runs away minoring till i finish the golem and run after them. then they run away till i take off all my armor, then they run back at me and i put the armor on real quick, leg cut, 3 rr 3 rr 3 rr 3 rr 3 rr +50 np.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thats what i hate

Banned

or when its 2 warriors vs 1 rogue, they just legcut you and they dont tank and just keep sliding until you run out of cures and they kill you that way....

Originally posted by undefined
    or when its 2 warriors vs 1 rogue, they just legcut you and they dont tank and just keep sliding until you run out of cures and they kill you that way....
    Oh holy shit I forgot to mention that as probably my #1 most hated thing ever in this universe.

I HATE legcut/scream so much when they fucking slide you, it irritates me so much seeing them float around you like fairies while you're frozen.
    STAND FUCKING STILL!

Banned

or warriors who put on a DD helm and DD shield and acid pot the fuck out of u until your armor is all broken, then they take the shield off and scream hits you for like 1.3k and then spams 1k cause of no armor on....

MAN I LOVE HAYLAZ

worse warrior ever......

Cocaine

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    Oh holy shit I forgot to mention that as probably my #1 most hated thing ever in this universe.

I HATE legcut/scream so much when they fucking slide you, it irritates me so much seeing them float around you like fairies while you're frozen.
    STAND FUCKING STILL![/b]

ahhahahaha, i'm a warrior and i feel the same way when i get slowed by a damn lvl 45 aoe when i'm running from 20 orcs at 12 and then they all slide around me at the same time and all i can do is throw on my shield, pray to god i get tp'd, or hope my priest starts gyfting me 1920's.

Cleatus

Bp's that Massive

Humans that rush into a fight and then either run and run and run utill there's a redball to ks or just plain town leaving you all alone to die.

Bp's that Massive

Sins that gangbang you and then bounce on you - Sins need to run in packs, I understand and respect that to an extent, but - for crying outloud you didn't pwn anything.

Bp's that Massive

When you're obviously outnumbered - and your opponents are equal or greater calibur players, and they completely debuff you anyhow.

Bp's that Massive

PPl that exp in the spot next to you for 45minutes and leave you alone, but as soon as thier buddy shows up, come on over to say selam.

Bp's that Massive

PPl that bounce and bow 1v1 but try to ks you when you're being chased.

oh.. and Bp's that Massive

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Adis@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

STAND FUCKING STILL!

ahhahahaha, i'm a warrior and i feel the same way when i get slowed by a damn lvl 45 aoe when i'm running from 20 orcs at 12 and then they all slide around me at the same time and all i can do is throw on my shield, pray to god i get tp'd, or hope my priest starts gyfting me 1920's.[/b]
    Yes, yes indeed sir. My blood pressure rises 324234 units when a warrior literally emerges out of the bushes and legcuts you and just slides you, it gets them nowhere unless there's more than 1.

Banned

i agree with everything cleatus says, whenever i see someone running after a warrior and its like 3 sins i wont even bother chasing

Foretold

-people who constantly complain on how people pk. If you don't like it, leave.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast