1) When you have like 11k coins or so in your inventory and someone pm's you saying "s.a/hi", as if I have a choice, and then closes my inn.
2) When you are being chased by 34240238490238094328904 assassins and they take turns illusioning you as you run away, as if the illusion will somehow better their chances of catching you.
3) The whole infrastructure of KO and it's piece of shit engine where I am at least 2.5 miles away from an assassin and through my binocoulars I can see him gesturing a spike motion, and it somehow hits me when I'm in moradon ^^
4) When assasins 1on1 you, illusion you, you redball them illusioned, they run away redballing, heal, then re-illusion you only to get their dignity stolen once again. Repeat and eventually town/ you get raided by 324023890432894 humans.
5) When I lag so bad that lightfeet cooldown literally finishes before the skill effect ever occurs.