Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh, i also hate people who like to ruin a thread. fuck off....
Page: 4

Cocaine

oh, i also hate people who like to ruin a thread.

fuck off.

Trii

Originally posted by Cocaine
    oh, i also hate people who like to ruin a thread.

fuck off.
    ah cmon u cant hate foreskin

Cocaine

oh, i can, and i will hate him.

usuc

*-* i hate hatred when i pk/lvl in cz they like getting me exped

*-* like everyone else... sins who redball then minor run away

*-* all the mages that hide in bushes.... u get like 15novas then u run in the middle of them and they all town

*-* the mages who keep tping each other so u can only get like 2-3 hits in...

hope that put it back on topic

0wnoR

Originally posted by Trii
    12) stealthed rogues that wait until their priest debuffs u fully then they attack
    i called them "tra"

Jimbo

people that ks on atros

and whats wrong with massiving as a bp?? I understand if it's 1vs1 but 5 vs 1 its a good idea

HsK

I hate archer that hide them in recon at warder, so you can't approch him :s

acolyted

Diez - most unskilled gay BPs ever:
    one is Dargo.. the other is JusticeForPeace
    Dargo is like the most fag ever... I come towards him without stealth... runs away, malice, runs to me, I cure and run back... Malice... run to me... malice malice malice malice
    he also was duffer once.. he comes behind u.. parasite torment 1hit parasite torment 1hit
    when in this time I had like 850 hp parad ( :X ) and like 280 ac Tormented so its ez to 1hit with these stats.. so he just duffs 1hits with no skill at all
    also JusticeForPeace.. hes a fvckin chicken that just duffs and rushs... duffs and rushs.. no skill at all.. theres no 1v1 with him without startin to combo him.. he runs away.. full duffs u.. runs away
    etc
    pfffffffffff h43r:

dont forget blacktimee... noob had to torment para and massive me in 1 on 1 while i was doing golems...

i hate u all kk?

Cleatus

Originally posted by Jimbo
    people that ks on atros

and whats wrong with massiving as a bp?? I understand if it's 1vs1 but 5 vs 1 its a good idea *
    I agree, if you're outnumbered, use whatcha got. Being that I usually PK alone, .. yeah.

Massive is a skill and therefore should be used. If I was a bp and I saw ie Husy coming after me. .. I'd massive him so for I might have a chance to live - / run and /town. But if I saw Cleatus and decided I was gonna 1v1 him, I'd at least leave him the 1 thing he's got.. AP - Bascially, what you're saying when you completely debuff someone is " I can beat you, but only when I'm scrolled and you're not."

hmm.....i have to admit..sometimes when i get gangbanged i have to run away and minor and pot at the same time to keep from dying. sometimes i 1v1 a rogue and i couldnt pot cuz my friend messed up my skillbar...since i use 2 skillbars to combo..the second skill bar..my pot number was illusion...so i ran away to fix it..then i 1v1..fought him for quite some long ass time..pots ran out..i died...then this noob rogue came out of nowhere and spiked him.it was fun.

sometimes if it is a clan party...and we have duffers in our party..then i usually attk when the person is duffed...just to get it over quick. Foretold is right...if u dont like the way people pk then...stay away from them or just dont pk at all.
    I dont know why yall complain...when probably a couple of yalll do it to. Every rogue, WHEN THEY REDBALL, runs away and minor. Almost every mage hits a nova and town. Its just cz..place to pk and have fun.

plus i leeroy alot...thats y my NP stays the same for a longgggg time, or i just die to easily.

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Adis@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

or when its 2 warriors vs 1 rogue, they just legcut you and they dont tank and just keep sliding until you run out of cures and they kill you that way....

Oh holy shit I forgot to mention that as probably my #1 most hated thing ever in this universe.

I HATE legcut/scream so much when they fucking slide you, it irritates me so much seeing them float around you like fairies while you're frozen.
    STAND FUCKING STILL!

ahhahahaha, i'm a warrior and i feel the same way when i get slowed by a damn lvl 45 aoe when i'm running from 20 orcs at 12 and then they all slide around me at the same time and all i can do is throw on my shield, pray to god i get tp'd, or hope my priest starts gyfting me 1920's.[/b]
    I tired
    I guess i was to slow
    :wub:

scorpy21

lol only skilled players here lol "dont illusion me cus i cant hit u hard" or "dont leg cut me cus is not nice pk like this" or "u are gay cus u sheild on, and run" or "bla bla bla"
    not including the bugs in it cus that is realy gay
    so illusion is a skill, leg cut, screem, malice, torment, para, massive, chill are olso skills, shield on warrior is normal to see, for that class is done olso for priest. so what if he spike and run? so what if he malice or nova and town? u dont wanna see all of this? stop playing then cus u will see it more and more.
    i`m not flaming but this is KO

Cleatus

Originally posted by scorpy21
    lol only skilled players here lol "dont illusion me cus i cant hit u hard" or "dont leg cut me cus is not nice pk like this" or "u are gay cus u sheild on, and run" or "bla bla bla"
    not including the bugs in it cus that is realy gay
    so illusion is a skill, leg cut, screem, malice, torment, para, massive, chill are olso skills, shield on warrior is normal to see, for that class is done olso for priest. so what if he spike and run? so what if he malice or nova and town? u dont wanna see all of this? stop playing then cus u will see it more and more.
    i`m not flaming but this is KO
    Right.. but some of this stuff is pretty chicken shit. Why come to CZ if you're not gonna fight? Why pick a fight you're going to run away from it? There are exceptious.. I towned from a fight I was winning - me scrolls failed. DUH. I came back and got pwnt. I didn't go back.

The other thing I hat ethat I forgot to mention is when ppl start parties off of seeking and 8 ppl stand around in town for 30 minutes shouting +++++++++++++++++ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> acccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

BUY SCROLLS.

300 humans in CZ and 15 are out fighting.... zzz

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast