Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by scorpy21 lol only skilled players here lol "dont illusion me cus i cant hit u hard" or ...
Page: 5

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Originally posted by scorpy21
    lol only skilled players here lol "dont illusion me cus i cant hit u hard" or "dont leg cut me cus is not nice pk like this" or "u are gay cus u sheild on, and run" or "bla bla bla"
    not including the bugs in it cus that is realy gay
    so illusion is a skill, leg cut, screem, malice, torment, para, massive, chill are olso skills, shield on warrior is normal to see, for that class is done olso for priest. so what if he spike and run? so what if he malice or nova and town? u dont wanna see all of this? stop playing then cus u will see it more and more.
    i`m not flaming but this is KO
    News flash, this isnt KO, Ko is about teamwork, tactitcs and co orperation, do you see people flaming for the skill they use? NO, There flamming about what happens after that, like duffing, then towning, and rouges isllusioning warriors when they have fail safe.
    You dont see anyone saying, STUPID DUFFER MALICED ME AND KILLED ME, DELETE DUFFS!
    But when people, interrupt 1v1's when u redball, or gangbang u while there slteahed and u get duffed, thats what were on about...

11)mebbe been said but warrior who need a minimum of a full healer a duffer a bp and aother priest jsut in case to raid a dm party...*cough*Glarfist*cough*

scorpy21

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    lol only skilled players here lol "dont illusion me cus i cant hit u hard" or "dont leg cut me cus is not nice pk like this" or "u are gay cus u sheild on, and run" or "bla bla bla"
    not including the bugs in it cus that is realy gay
    so illusion is a skill, leg cut, screem, malice, torment, para, massive, chill are olso skills, shield on warrior is normal to see, for that class is done olso for priest. so what if he spike and run? so what if he malice or nova and town? u dont wanna see all of this? stop playing then cus u will see it more and more.
    i`m not flaming but this is KO
    News flash, this isnt KO, Ko is about teamwork, tactitcs and co orperation, do you see people flaming for the skill they use? NO, There flamming about what happens after that, like duffing, then towning, and rouges isllusioning warriors when they have fail safe.
    You dont see anyone saying, STUPID DUFFER MALICED ME AND KILLED ME, DELETE DUFFS!
    But when people, interrupt 1v1's when u redball, or gangbang u while there slteahed and u get duffed, thats what were on about...[/b]
    beby this is ko, those are our servers when are full. when europe play then is like that, when america play is not like that so again is ko. sent a request to make cz 10 times bigger or 50 times bigger and after u will not see 100 vs 1===>KO live with it

GoodGun

archer that lf from u and arrwoshower u :rollseyes:

warriors that wont even 1v1 a sin pff ffs they should welcome the oppurtunity should be an advantage for them

Itamal

People that fight you and when you cause them to redball run away, heal, come again and so on. If you lost, admit it, either town or give the man who just owned you his NP'a (I'm probably the only one that does that :P).
    As for massive Cleatus, it really depends who your'e attacking. I hardly ever use massive, I only use against this babashopped or really strong people (lvl 70's with glowies), but if I 1v1 a warrior, I wouldn't massive him unless he is way stronger than me. Tons of priests keep massiving me, it's so fuckin pointless ffs.
    And reblede20 is generally dumb and worst KO player ever <_<

Foretold

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    11)mebbe been said but warrior who need a minimum of a full healer a duffer a bp and aother priest jsut in case to raid a dm party...*cough*Glarfist*cough*
    you obviously mean 2 full healers, 1 duff/healer, 2 lvl 70 ice mages, 1 rogue, and 1 or 2 warriors.

3x priests = gay mucho

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

the kind who town the seocnd u fight back

the kind who town the second they see u coming

the kind who leave cz after getting owned maybe 1-2 times

the kind who switch servers to avoid u

the kind who brag how good they are but never appear on the left side of the screen

Doc

I hate those gay ass archers that , just when you think you have gotten away redballing your ass off and whack SH in the back and another 50np gone.

Oh wait thats me

Originally posted by Doc
    I hate those gay ass archers that , just when you think you have gotten away redballing your ass off and whack SH in the back and another 50np gone.

Oh wait thats me *

Haha you whore.

Soon it'll be DP not SH <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Araq is the defintion of the most irritating person in CZ.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    1) archers who just sh and lf away... (griogirakis pain in the ass)
    omg i forgot those :lol: yea most of the archers seem to do that.. only way to kil them is to sneak behind them and combo the shit out of them

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Greygoose
    hmm.....i have to admit..sometimes when i get gangbanged i have to run away and minor and pot at the same time to keep from dying. *sometimes i 1v1 a rogue and i couldnt pot cuz my friend messed up my skillbar...since i use 2 skillbars to combo..the second skill bar..my pot number was illusion...so i ran away to fix it..then i 1v1..fought him for quite some long ass time..pots ran out..i died...then this noob rogue came out of nowhere and spiked him.it was fun. *

sometimes if it is a clan party...and we have duffers in our party..then i usually attk when the person is duffed...just to get it over quick. Foretold is right...if u dont like the way people pk then...stay away from them or just dont pk at all. *
    I dont know why yall complain...when probably a couple of yalll do it to. *Every rogue, WHEN THEY REDBALL, runs away and minor. Almost every mage hits a nova and town. Its just cz..place to pk and have fun. *

plus i leeroy alot...thats y my NP stays the same for a longgggg time, or i just die to easily.
    there's a difference between good pkers and LAME pkers.

i don't see how one can get fun out of lame pking. if bp has lightfeet i won't complain about rogues who minor heal and lf away when they redbal in a 1v1 h43r:

TunaFishyMe

theres nothing wrong with duffers. its all a part of the game. What is really gay is a sin party with a duffer. They dont even malice you anymore. Just para and spiked by 3 sins. yay!

the kind of person who has super gear(dd helm full shell dildos etc) and cant beat u 1v1 when your gear is garbage

~*~(garbage meaning +7 chitin +7 mirages and +6 dex jewles like me)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast