Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; _________ and Morax and every other duff priest, all aim at me. Priest in my party get crasy becuse they ...
Page: 7

hej

_________ and Morax and every other duff priest, all aim at me.

Priest in my party get crasy becuse they have to cure me every 5sec
    (sometime its even so i never notice i got cured so i get mad at the priest) B)

more then 5 sins following me all way long through hb to ob just for 50np :P and priestes who parasite a poor little mage and then town :wub:

Trii

Originally posted by 0000000
    massive is a skill and the only lamers are the priests that DONT use it, since it will help their party.
    they're discussing about bp's who use massive in 1vs1's

ProcessoR

i hate noob sins who uses illision when doin 1v1 <_<

ViSeH

I hate it when people chase you lets say 3 people they will also illusion you wtf is the point

kecimis

I hate sins which slide u in 1vs1( i played sin).

And i cant understand humans, we( that mean around 2-3 orcs) are followed by atleast 20 humans. Is it fun for them? All the time i run to corner of map and simply town

Erian

i hate when i 5vs1 sins and they still ILLUSION me other than that im fine. I carry 35 cure pots so no prob with duffer.

Cleatus

Originally posted by Devile
    I only hate BPs that use massive. Shaihulud always does that shit. Parasite and Malice I dont care, but massive just makes it pointless. I dont waste my time on 1vs1 with duffers since most use the whole combo. With a rogue sure, but with a warrior is pointless. *

Oh and talias. I usually dont use acidpots, but as soon as I see a Talia, I can't control myself and acidpots start to fly. Too bad there's no way to tell the difference between tier3 pauldron and a talia.

I do hate when I'm 2 vs 8 or more and they start to acidpot my party cause they cant kill us. So lame.

PS: SotongPoo, I use a raptor +8/80 too

Lies. Shai doesn't massive everyone. He'll admit when he's outgunned. IF he massives you it's because #1 you're level 70+ and decked while he's lower level with ok gear or #2 You're a worthless pile of known scammer and or trash talking garbage and you just deserve to be fuct with or #3 He's listened to you flap your gums non-stop about how awesome you are and has offered to 1v1 you for acct's and you decline but still maintain you can pwn him. #4 you run and run and run and run and run and run and run and waste time being in CZ when you should be leveling if you can't stand to lose nps, you deserve to be completely duffed, just for the helluvit.

Basically, there is always going to be someone better than you. Massive is a skill to help even the odds. A BP same level, geared equally has an even odds v a warrior without massive. A bp fighting an obviously superior charactor SHOULD use massive as Warrior will have GREATER ap, GREATER HEALTH and GREATER ac than the BP. My problem with massive is the BP's I pick fights with are higher level, better equiped, and should have no reason to massive me. I just assume they have little to no skill and therefore can only win because they set my stats back to that of a level 59 warrior with no quipment.

You sir, fall under catagory #1. Your charactor is superior. He'll admit (I'm sure) without duffing you he doesn't stand a chance. Either that, or he just plain does not like you and being the nice guy he is, simply wants you to know you're a dick.

Don't complain about Shai Massiving you. It's a compliment in most cases. Shai is EASILY one of the best bp's if not one of the best PKer's on the server. He doesn't massive everyone.. it's not even on his first 4 skillbars. He's not like other "self proclaimed" best bp's on the server, actions speak louder than words. Oh,.. and.. I'm not defending Shai because he's a clannie as he's not really one of my favorite ppl atm. I'm merely being honest.

Sinister

Originally posted by Aqu
    2) those(rogues) who come spike you 1 time, and then you turn back ready to finish his ass off he minor heals and runs off. doesn't even dare to fight you even when your naked.
    +1

As a paper mage I hated the rogues that would spike me, then proceed to nearly die (very few rogues could out damage manes of fire) then run off and I couldnt get the final hit on him.
    +1 , but i am one of those rogues that can out damage means of fire XD with out flame taliaofc

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

did I mention Araq is the biggest gay in CZ?

Oh yep I did :lol:

I really dont understand why duffers shouldnt use their skills, it's like blaming a sin cuz he uses spike...... h43r: <_<

Back to the topic I hate when I am on a 1 vs 1 and someone enters the fight, doesnt matter on which side

ViSeH

Erian same here only problem is I don't combo like you do,I mean my minor so I can't carry so many cures I only hate those sins who chase you in groups and also illusion is there really a point?

susGe

i hate the sins who acid pot me in my str gear.

Originally posted by claude
    I really dont understand why duffers shouldnt use their skills, it's like blaming a sin cuz he uses spike...... h43r: *<_<

Back to the topic I hate when I am on a 1 vs 1 and someone enters the fight, doesnt matter on which side
    Is not about being right or wrong, its just ppl dont like it, thats all. Specially on a 1vs1. Party vs party, hell yes, massive is a great skill and when I play duffer, I use it all the time. But 1vs1 i see no point on fighting a BP with a Warrior if he/she fully duff u. I just die so I don't waste scroll time.

TunaFishyMe

or guys who illiusion. Usually i dont feel like wasting cure pots ( i dont str bug in case i get a ROL ) on illusion, so i just leave out spike and combo with the rest of my skills. Some guys are so good with illusion that they can illusion me the sec it wears off. What makes it worst is when they redball they just jet. I also hate guys who runs around following you when im not scrolled at all. MakeMyDay is a great example. I keep using safety as I run to tell him im not scrolled but he wants 50 np from a unbuffed guy. So I ran around for 10 -15mins straight and he just kept following me, wasting his scroll town. But geez, that guy has crazy defences. He killed me 1 on 1 and i spike him pretty low. Hes 65?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast