Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg woleinghung pwns...
Page: 8

Cleatus

omg woleinghung pwns

DevilHathNoMercy

I hate the BP's and Mages, sometimes Warrior's that speed glitch up to you from the other side of CZ and start hitting you. And arrow shower hackers that hide in the walls and pelt you.
    But without cheating I hate ::ArchAngels:: party that stand outside the elmo base and take every person that attempts to come out, no offence to you guys but without MuslumGursex you'd all die, like today when I killed him all you guys towned? Twas fun.

dpierre6

I hate the BP's and Mages, sometimes Warrior's that speed glitch up to you from the other side of CZ and start hitting you. And arrow shower hackers that hide in the walls and pelt you.
    But without cheating I hate ::ArchAngels:: party that stand outside the elmo base and take every person that attempts to come out, no offence to you guys but without MuslumGursex you'd all die, like today when I killed him all you guys towned? Twas fun.
    Please dont complain about that type of shit...what about the hellAngelss clan with all those dam speed glitching mages and priests? and loading in noobs to town bomb ...and oh how can i forget Patriot :lol: <_< :angry:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Cleatus
    omg woleinghung pwns
    u mean wongfeihung <_<

i just did 1v1 with ridley, got owned :wub: good sin

btw if u think wong is good, u haven't tried chusco :lol:

Cleatus

that was a test.. to see if you were paying attention.. you passed :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Cleatus

Don't complain about Shai Massiving you. *It's a compliment in most cases. *Shai is EASILY one of the best bp's if not one of the best PKer's on the server. *He doesn't massive everyone.. it's not even on his first 4 skillbars.
    He is nowhere near one of the best, back when he would raid my apos I would still kill him when I was duffed ( hp potting, not minor heal ) And now I get massived whenever I see him in cz. Massive is just a way to avoid a 1v1, especially on a class who cant cure themselves. Also about the "lvl difference" between Shai and Devile, Shai used to be a higher lvl then me when he was in 8BALL, he could have easily been 70 if not have gotten 65, his choice to not lvl so he has to deal with the higher lvls in cz

Erian

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Erian same here only problem is I don't combo like you do,I mean my minor so I can't carry so many cures I only hate those sins who chase you in groups and also illusion is there really a point?

they're afraid of dying lol

ViSeH

Yeah 5 people+ vs a level 61 <_<

Lightning mages

CrusAd3R

babashopers/dupers/ppl that run faster than ur lightfeet and long-distance-arrow shower u.

Cleatus

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cleatus

Don't complain about Shai Massiving you. *It's a compliment in most cases. *Shai is EASILY one of the best bp's if not one of the best PKer's on the server. *He doesn't massive everyone.. it's not even on his first 4 skillbars.
    He is nowhere near one of the best, back when he would raid my apos I would still kill him when I was duffed ( hp potting, not minor heal ) And now I get massived whenever I see him in cz. Massive is just a way to avoid a 1v1, especially on a class who cant cure themselves. Also about the "lvl difference" between Shai and Devile, Shai used to be a higher lvl then me when he was in 8BALL, he could have easily been 70 if not have gotten 65, his choice to not lvl so he has to deal with the higher lvls in cz[/b]
    Don't believe he was complaining about the higher levels.. that might have been me. He's not too far behind you in level, and, I still have to believe he's one of the best. I've seen alot of ppl maintian they are the best, and I watch shai kill them over and over again.

Veniamin said he hates my styxes Now why should full healer be able to spam full heal? :wub:

Erian

Originally posted by wagyar
    Veniamin said he hates my styxes Now why should full healer be able to spam full heal? *:wub:

YOU GOT ME KILL YOU FATTY

you knew i minor heal and keep styxing me and god me kill =( no more love for you.

J/K sex plys

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by wagyar
    Veniamin said he hates my styxes Now why should full healer be able to spam full heal? *:wub:
    HAHA, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when you styx'd me before I planted you to the ground. If only they took away 5k Mana... :wub:

Erian

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    HAHA, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when you styx'd me before I planted you to the ground. If only they took away 5k Mana... :wub:[/b]

and then i come in and butt rape you did you like it waggy?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast