Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz

This is a discussion on The Kind of pkers you hate most in cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; add to list 15) ppl (especially sins) that come hit you on a 1vs1... fcking annoying...
Page: 9

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

add to list

15) ppl (especially sins) that come hit you on a 1vs1... fcking annoying

Raffu

I hate higher levels especially level 65 - 70's that run from 1 on 1's because there red balling to much

Erian

Originally posted by Raffu
    I hate higher levels especially level 65 - 70's that run from 1 on 1's because there red balling to much
    you wanna fight me?

Raffu

yea sure Ill 1 v 1 any 1 pm braundorf

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cleatus
    Shai is EASILY one of the best bp's if not one of the best PKer's on the server.
    I don't know whether to laugh or flame.

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-claude
    I really dont understand why duffers shouldnt use their skills, it's like blaming a sin cuz he uses spike...... h43r: *<_<

Back to the topic I hate when I am on a 1 vs 1 and someone enters the fight, doesnt matter on which side
    Is not about being right or wrong, its just ppl dont like it, thats all. Specially on a 1vs1. Party vs party, hell yes, massive is a great skill and when I play duffer, I use it all the time. But 1vs1 i see no point on fighting a BP with a Warrior if he/she fully duff u. I just die so I don't waste scroll time.[/b]
    Massive is a lame skill to use 1v1, unless the person you're fighting against is super babashopped :lol: (+8/80 Raptor, Giga Axe +8, etc.)
    I don't ever Massive people, unless they fit in the category above. Level 70 warriors that don't have insanely decked out gear aren't massived, at all.

Well, the only exception is TempesTs, because I do it anyway to piss the shit out of him :lol: he starts crying the moment he's massived (or throwing a classic hissy-fit, lmao xD)

BTW, anything goes when acid pots are thrown against a BP, i'll massive, para, confusion, slow, w/e
    All duffs go when you're lame enough to acid pot a BP... lmao.

Massive is also fair game when the BP is UNBUFFED (lmao @ Sharingan).

Banned

Originally posted by lutz+-->
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-claude

I really dont understand why duffers shouldnt use their skills, it's like blaming a sin cuz he uses spike...... h43r: *<_<

Back to the topic I hate when I am on a 1 vs 1 and someone enters the fight, doesnt matter on which side

Is not about being right or wrong, its just ppl dont like it, thats all. Specially on a 1vs1. Party vs party, hell yes, massive is a great skill and when I play duffer, I use it all the time. But 1vs1 i see no point on fighting a BP with a Warrior if he/she fully duff u. I just die so I don't waste scroll time.
    Massive is a lame skill to use 1v1, unless the person you're fighting against is super babashopped :lol: (+8/80 Raptor, Giga Axe +8, etc.)
    I don't ever Massive people, unless they fit in the category above. Level 70 warriors that don't have insanely decked out gear aren't massived, at all.

Well, the only exception is TempesTs, because I do it anyway to piss the shit out of him :lol: he starts crying the moment he's massived (or throwing a classic hissy-fit, lmao xD)

BTW, anything goes when acid pots are thrown against a BP, i'll massive, para, confusion, slow, w/e
    All duffs go when you're lame enough to acid pot a BP... lmao.

Massive is also fair game when the BP is UNBUFFED (lmao].[/b]
    lutz i still want to 1vs1 you sometime

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Veniamin said he hates my styxes Now why should full healer be able to spam full heal? *:wub:

HAHA, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when you styx'd me before I planted you to the ground. If only they took away 5k Mana... :wub:

and then i come in and butt rape you did you like it waggy?[/b]
    I do if u u leave 3 other n00bs away who always follow u like flies when u come fondle me :P

Erian

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Veniamin said he hates my styxes Now why should full healer be able to spam full heal? *:wub:

HAHA, I was pleasantly surprised the other day when you styx'd me before I planted you to the ground. If only they took away 5k Mana... :wub:

and then i come in and butt rape you did you like it waggy?[/b]
    I do if u u leave 3 other n00bs away who always follow u like flies when u come fondle me :P[/b][/quote]

not my fault

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

add to shitlist: samar1a.

dumb ass lamest warrior ever. not only runs from me 1v1 but ok this is the thing-

aHHa and him were chasing me, n after a while i pm'ed him typing 1v1 , that shit ass mofo samar1a sat down, and i thought he was gona let me n aHHa 1v1 <_< n then when aHHa redballs, he stands up n screams me, n then they both dt'ed me n i died <_<

lame!

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Devile
    I only hate BPs that use massive. Shaihulud always does that shit. Parasite and Malice I dont care, but massive just makes it pointless. I dont waste my time on 1vs1 with duffers since most use the whole combo. With a rogue sure, but with a warrior is pointless. *

Oh and talias. I usually dont use acidpots, but as soon as I see a Talia, I can't control myself and acidpots start to fly. Too bad there's no way to tell the difference between tier3 pauldron and a talia.

I do hate when I'm 2 vs 8 or more and they start to acidpot my party cause they cant kill us. So lame.

PS: SotongPoo, I use a raptor +8/80 too
    rofl i love you too. too bad when I fight you, you have to get h4nzo to back you up or vice versa. I am the most legit player on this server, I don't dupe/scam/hack/buy items with USD. All my pathetic weapons/armor/jewelry was either farmed by me, or trade for. I find it pathetic that eveyone is so scared of my noob ass gear, 8/15 fabric armor, 6/25 DD cap, 7/70 mirage sword, OE, +10 str earing, DR, +10 str ring, kekuri belt, +1 lupus pendant. I have the shittiest gear for anyone my lvl and yet I still make NP. It must be embarrassing to see my name killing people.

Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.

And for Phantom, you're higher lvl than me cause you have 2 people playing your account. I'm sorry i have a life and can't play this game 10+ hours a day. i'm lucky to get in 3% a day since i don't use gold premium. And the only time i massive you is when you are running away just to piss you off. You don't see me complaining on here when I have orcs sins that follow me around using illusion while stealthed over and over, or having 100's of acid pots thrown at me. zzzzzz... i thought everyone had more of a life than to complain about me all day.

jsquared90

a lot of answeres later) the rogue that raid u at mastodons, then loose so they bring back a party of 8 to kill you

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Also lutz, do you even have 50k NP yet? You talk like you're the shit, but you aren't. Like I posted before, if you're not Zike, Jimbo, Juneau, zRipz, whatever you say is worthless, hence why i never say shit cause I'm nowhere in their league of lvl/skill/items/NP. And lutz you are below me baba so how bout you stfu kk.
    Sorry, I don't leech wars like you.

Last War I've Attended: Over 6 months ago.
    Last Time I've Actually PKed: 1.5 months ago
    My Gear: complete shit.

1v1 me any time in the arena, and I'm sure I'll still kick your ass... rofl.

I can and will kick your ass in arena any day.

It's funny how you keep saying you're like the new apprehensive and you think you're the shit, when you get your ass handed to you continuously in CZ, it's funny watching you run around without the 100 humans you need to actually kill an orc, lmao :lol:

Shai, you aren't even near one of the best BP's on Diez. Hell, you might even be the worst lmao :lol:

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    Sorry, I don't leech wars like you.

Last War I've Attended: Over 6 months ago.
    Last Time I've Actually PKed: 1.5 months ago
    My Gear: complete shit.

1v1 me any time in the arena, and I'm sure I'll still kick your ass... rofl.[/b]
    rofl i make it to 1 or 2 wars a week. if all i do is leech crystal why do i have over 200k more np than you. I admit about 40-50k of my NP is from crystal leeching. So where does the rest of my 300k+ np come from, NP transfering? or how about leeching from pk parties, oh wait, I do 90% of my PK solo and i get gang-banged all the time, and yet I still make 300-600 np per scroll. Just face it I suck, and you are worse than me, so stop acting like you are the DIez BP
    shit kk aga.

zzzz.... come arena anytime. if it will make you shut up.

also lutz, do a seach on all my posts on here and ranking, I have never once said i was any good or the pwnzor, or the best BP ever, or anywhere near the top. so please stop with your bullshit lies.

Oh wait I take that back, how about I say I'm better than you kk.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

your all wrong i'm the next DIEZ bp B)

forgot to complete that sentence, the next DIEZ bp to die the most in 1 scroll set h43r:

but when i turn lvl 70, wrath will rain on thou orcs!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast