Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Magic

This is a discussion on Magic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well well i see when you try to help someone it backfires always over a game i know i quit ...
Page: 1

Bafert

well well i see when you try to help someone it backfires always over a game

i know i quit this game but i sold bafs stuff for igc and let magic borrow it for his priest becuz he jsut got hacked

lost items 2 pe's (were 2 wp's but got a good deal) and a II +7 (he traded this for a smite+6 and broke it to 7 and dont even tell me hes doing this) and he has no way to pay back for the ii and his mistake and surely dont intend to find a way. here are soem SS's

Beast&Harlot

I have some ill post up here after im done with cape quest that stupid fucker scamed bafert and im supprised at him to tell you the truth. kinda makes me sad that he would step down to that levle but some people ecspecialy them 12 year olds.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Sigh...

MrzLies

<_<

ChaosThreat

dude yeah that is some bullshit he owes you for all that shit and the earings are yours. thats some straight up fucken shit but you gotta expect it from a lil kid i mean hes what all of 14?!?! i guess we gotta learn shit the hard way, sorry about that shit but yeah he stole my Judgement scroll after I let him borrow it he said I gave it to him and he took it for good too...so more proof to the point that he is a scammer. Only if i figure out where he lives cuz i know its like 30 min from where i do but i dont know where exactly but if i ever find out so fucking help him he is gonna be drilled into the ground like a lil fucking nail!!
    MAGIC UR TIME WILL COME 30 MILES SEPARATES YOU FROM A BEATING!!!

Banned

first off. u told me when u quit that i could use the items to gear up my priest which is exactly what i did. one of these items u let me use to trade off was that DD 25 helmet that u had which we traded for items that included a WP. now u see when u said i could gear out my priest? thats why that WP was technically mine. 1 was urs. and 1 was kronics. so 2 for me..and 1 from you saying i could use it to gear my priest up. u said u didnt need the items anymore since u were going to WOW which is why i traded the II and tried to upgrade the smite. u can call me a scammer but in the end the PE&#39;s are mine and u already said u didnt care about the II. i gave u back the skelly belt and all ur money and kronics logging now to get the SPr def. u can call me a scammer but myself and many others know im not so i dont really care

Banned

yup wow hard to believe but not really he was always immature so i can see it.....still sucks cause i do think he is ok most times

bloods make it right man .... dont be a scammer man

Banned

yup wow hard to believe but not really he was always immature so i can see it.....still sucks cause i do think he is ok most times

bloods make it right man .... dont be a scammer man[/b]

me being immature doesnt mean im a scammer. i gave him the items i had left of his so no im not a scammer regardless of what anyone says

FUCK!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is getting old :/

Banned

first off. u told me when u quit that i could use the items to gear up my priest which is exactly what i did. one of these items u let me use to trade off was that DD 25 helmet that u had which we traded for items that included a WP. now u see when u said i could gear out my priest? thats why that WP was technically mine. 1 was urs. and 1 was kronics. so 2 for me..and 1 from you saying i could use it to gear my priest up. u said u didnt need the items anymore since u were going to WOW which is why i traded the II and tried to upgrade the smite. u can call me a scammer but in the end the PE&#39;s are mine and u already said u didnt care about the II. i gave u back the skelly belt and all ur money and kronics logging now to get the SPr def. u can call me a scammer but myself and many others know im not so i dont really care [/b]

yeah but just cause i think he is playing diff game doesnt give u the right to sell or up his shit without at least asking him......i think thats a big point of his as well

Banned

yeah but just cause i think he is playing diff game doesnt give u the right to sell or up his shit without at least asking him......i think thats a big point of his as well[/b]
    he told me to gear my priest..so i did

ChaosThreat

first off. u told me when u quit that i could use the items to gear up my priest which is exactly what i did. one of these items u let me use to trade off was that DD 25 helmet that u had which we traded for items that included a WP. now u see when u said i could gear out my priest? thats why that WP was technically mine. 1 was urs. and 1 was kronics. so 2 for me..and 1 from you saying i could use it to gear my priest up. u said u didnt need the items anymore since u were going to WOW which is why i traded the II and tried to upgrade the smite. u can call me a scammer but in the end the PE&#39;s are mine and u already said u didnt care about the II. i gave u back the skelly belt and all ur money and kronics logging now to get the SPr def. u can call me a scammer but myself and many others know im not so i dont really care [/b]
    OTHERS DONT????? YOU READ WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE WERE SAYING EVEN TEZ GOT YOU ON THAT SHIT??? GROW UP AND REALIZE YOU FUCKED BAFERT OVER!!!!

Inactive Member

from were im sitting magic done nothing wrong lol
    (prob cause i hate bafert)

Janinball

he told me to gear my priest..so i did[/b]
    rofl, i&#39;m guessing u took that as the items now being urs
    nice, i applaud u on being retarded

Bafert

LOL this is a joke i said i would help u equip r priest with my stuff does this make it urs no its mine and im lettin u use it if i want it back is hould be able to get it back
    one wp was mine the dd helm was mine and i got a wp and other for the dd helm makes it mine not urs so 2 wps are mine so yea there u go buddy the ii i dont care about but then again does it make it right to go and trade it without telling me and brake it umm no it dont if its not urs u cant think its urs and do with it as you please.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast