King election system...

This is a discussion on King election system... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just want to know why its that VERY low lvl have the right to vote "lvl 20" what will ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

Default King election system...

I just want to know why its that VERY low lvl have the right to vote "lvl 20" what will a lvl20Player know about that server and to vote for someone he dont even know , this way making it more easy for cheaters to make fake votes and win by it in Edana a Big cheater have like 1000 fake vote or something he even pay others to make accounts for him to vote , making clan to lvl them , Not even 1 in the server like him even turks and i dont think he got much votes and he won!

as for scrolls and PUS items they made it for lvl 60+ so it will be less cheating and scam .

why they dont make the vote system only for 50+lvls or 55+ or even 60+ , by that there will be less fake votes and we will have real king that the server voted , not just scammer who steal all the server money .

chili_pepper

we need to do something,

il add more yto your idea when i have time

HsK

I think they need to put a systeme that allow only ppl that has register longer than 1 week

Ayman4u

Originally posted by HsK
    I think they need to put a systeme that allow only ppl that has register longer than 1 week
    hmm wont work for sure bcus they have already the 1000 accounts from the old elections and they log on it when server1 becomes empty i have seen it <_<

AnilUnal

Agree, Now all ppl who wanna be king exping alot of new characters and voting themselves. Being level 20 with Reduced items takes 5 min. ~~

Its must be like min. 45

HsK

yes but they will not have premium for entering iin first server.

Cause make level requirement higher is a discrimation, everybody can have their opinions.

Make it only premium people can vote, if people buy prem for noob charecters, they deserve to be king lol.

HsK

Josh all new accounts have 3 days premium :s

Well it'll stop them using ones they made last month. :blink:

the king system is gay and need lots of work on ares we cant impeach people becuz of a fucking bug

snipelord

Originally posted by revenfox
    the king system is gay and need lots of work on ares we cant impeach people becuz of a fucking bug
    bitchreal would just get it back while she is on her knees for all of turkey

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-revenfox
    bitchreal would just get it back while she is on her knees for all of turkey[/b]
    +5/80(rebirthed post)

snipelord

Originally posted by revenfox+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(revenfox)</div>
    Originally posted by snipelord@
    <!--QuoteBegin-revenfox

bitchreal would just get it back while she is on her knees for all of turkey
    +5/80(rebirthed post)[/b]
    lol ^_^