Nation Transfer

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If anyone knows how to do so, I'd like to know, TakingBS was able to nation transfer today somehow and ...
Page: 1

AdrianPeterson

Default Nation Transfer

If anyone knows how to do so, I'd like to know, TakingBS was able to nation transfer today somehow and I have no idea how, maybe it has something to do with a turkish site having the link to do it, hell idk, if anyone knows a way to do it let me know

you gotta buy 1600kc then go PUS buy the NT then logg to mykol in official page and press cornfirm to ur order

AdrianPeterson

I have already bought one but because of the new site the link to confirm it isn't there but today TakingBS was able to do it, and I dont see how.. lol

"@TSK81
    One of my friend is trying to change his nation but he can't. It was said that it is enabled, GMennan told so. I tried to find it in announcements but i couldn't. Sorry if you have answered this question before. And can you please explain how to change nation with using the new website.
    According to Korlash, the link to complete a Nation Change will only appear in your profile on the website if you are not in a clan or logged into the game. If you are still in a clan, or logged in, the option won't be available to you."

From Ask GM. Athenrye

TSK81

Let me explain something here, adding to Athenrye's post, be sure that you have quited from clan with 3 of your characters. Not only the main one. Other way, you won't be able to change your nation.

AP0N

nice they fixed it?

TSK81

Yes, nation transfer has been fixed.

MindlessHobo

anyone know if there is a bug or something associated with NT? or does the owner of Tidoggg on CWest just have nothing better to do with his money than NT like 4 times in 2 weeks.