where did you find out about KO?

This is a discussion on where did you find out about KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found out about it when i was on a holiday to turkey ^^ well that's a bit obvious.. but ...
Page: 1

pikachew1

Default where did you find out about KO?

I found out about it when i was on a holiday to turkey ^^ well that's a bit obvious.. but yeah played in a internet cafe with some people it was soooo fun .. no hacks them times as well lol i think it was year 2005

Banned

Well, in 2005.. I played an online game called "King Of Knights". One day, I removed the website from my favorites. So I googled King of Knights and clicked on the "I'm feeling lucky" hyperlink. It took me to knightonlineworld.com.. Amazed by the pics, so I thought I would try it out. Little did I know, it would change my life forever........

in 10th grade they had just blocked runescape so i was on one of those mmo top 100 sites or w/e; i was looking for a free MMO like runescape, found KO, saw some of the screenshots and i downloaded it when i got home (so it was about 6 years ago)

evilwevel

started playing because some friends found it on the top 100 mmo site

no idea when i started though. my official forum account was made nov 10 '05 so my guess would be a few days before that.

i started playing in 2004 cuz some friends nearby started playing so i also tried it out and i liked it =)

some friend near me played and just picked it up!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar