Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

KO Addiction helping me lose weight

This is a discussion on KO Addiction helping me lose weight within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I usually get an ice coffee and bagel every morning on the way to work but now.. I keep thinking ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default KO Addiction helping me lose weight

I usually get an ice coffee and bagel every morning on the way to work

but now.. I keep thinking shit.. $5 could go towards KC/GB

and now every time i feel like spending money on eating out i think twice lol

so the game is actually a healthy addiction yeah?

You're just fucking retarded if you pay for this game instead of living your own life. Think twice, it's buggy game and not worth the effort.
    Diver, Bathory and LambOfGod like this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're just fucking retarded if you pay for this game instead of living your own life. Think twice, it's buggy game and not worth the effort.
    Why cant you do both? I work, have school, have gf, and KOL right now is just another hobby.

Yeah I'm paying for it buut its no diff then paying for any other entertainment : o

its to bad its so fcking expensive but atleast you can eventually sell item / acc to get some of your money back

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Why cant you do both? I work, have school, have gf, and KOL right now is just another hobby.

Yeah I'm paying for it buut its no diff then paying for any other entertainment : o

its to bad its so fcking expensive but atleast you can eventually sell item / acc to get some of your money back
    well, actually if you compare KO to paying for something like WoW or any game in blizzard they atleast provide a normal support. They answer in tickets in like max few hours. I send my ticket 4 weeks ago on KO , and they still haven't replied to it =P

Banned Regular Member

well, actually if you compare KO to paying for something like WoW or any game in blizzard they atleast provide a normal support. They answer in tickets in like max few hours. I send my ticket 4 weeks ago on KO , and they still haven't replied to it =P
    you went off on me tho about paying for a game instead of living life lol not comparing games

yeah the support sucks, half the shit is bugged and i dc 1/4 out of all my monster stones but..

I've never found an mmo that has better pk then this game

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    you went off on me tho about paying for a game instead of living life lol not comparing games

yeah the support sucks, half the shit is bugged and i dc 1/4 out of all my monster stones but..

I've never found an mmo that has better pk then this game
    true, because every other mmo's have more skillbased PVP than just pressing r+ random key + skill , and you actually have to know what to do next. That is only reason I even gave this game a shot after 7 years when it came out in steam, but there is just so many cheaters to make it fun

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If it gives him joy, I don't think that's retarded.
    Just like watching a movie at the cinema, you spend money for your own entertainment, does it make you "retarded"?
    manu and RialiX like this.

i been paying ko prem with in game coins since the server started. i have not the best items but i do fine. i'm high lvl and only play afther work some hours. 0 dollars spend in the game. i love this game but the service is the worst.

Lol ggwp n1

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

They answer in tickets in like max few hours.

best 2k16 xdxdxdxd

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Just like watching a movie at the cinema, you spend money for your own entertainment, does it make you "retarded"?
    this comparisition just demonstrates again how underdeveloped your perception of reality is

Of course Adi, who's only reason for getting up in the morning is KO, would think it was better to spend money on KO instead of food.
    razor likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Same logic applies to private servers, but usko fuckboys choose not to hold both scenarios on the same standards.
    Kallop likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    this comparisition just demonstrates again how underdeveloped your perception of reality is
    Nope, that's exactly the same thing, your flawed logic just prevents you from seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Of course Adi, who's only reason for getting up in the morning is KO, would think it was better to spend money on KO instead of food.
    I never said it "was better" to spend money on KO instead of food.
    I know you can't read sometimes but read again what I said, let me quote myself.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Same logic applies to private servers, but usko fuckboys choose not to hold both scenarios on the same standards.
    True, it does, but when did I ever said you shouldn't play private servers if it gives you joy? I said I think it's a waste of time considering a few different factors.
    One of them is: you play there, for a week?a month?, then move to a different server and do it all over again.
    I can give you more if you like.
    Last edited by Adi; 07-09-2016 at 06:38 AM.

Methamfetamine addiction also helps you loose weight I hear.

Since we drifted into a more philosophical conversation, Adi is correct in a way that spending money in something you enjoy is not stupid or a waste. I mainly spend money on alcohol though. I don't really see why anybody would spend money on KO because private servers offer you a pretty equal experience for free. Oh well.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast