Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Kingdom Online

This is a discussion on Kingdom Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen some people mention it on here already.. What do u think will happen when this releases? (not sure ...
Page: 1

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Default Kingdom Online

I've seen some people mention it on here already.. What do u think will happen when this releases? (not sure when, i dont understand turkish)

here's the trailer : Kingdom Online Türkçe Tan

Think every server will be empty as fuck? haha

*****Edit: I'm talkin about Knight Online servers, not Kingdom Online

I highly doubt ppl would leave ko to any other games, it's been 10years already, many games came out and ko has still high population, nothing been changed even tho ko sucks nowadays.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    I've seen some people mention it on here already.. What do u think will happen when this releases? (not sure when, i dont understand turkish)

here's the trailer : Kingdom Online Türkçe Tan

Think every server will be empty as fuck? haha

*****Edit: I'm talkin about Knight Online servers, not Kingdom Online
    I doubt many people will leave KO for that game,
    looks like the system requirments will be much higher than ko.
    Mostly of the KO players hasn't that gg pc :P so I doubt people wil leave for that game.

the facebook fan page is also available

https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOnlineGlobal

as you can see kindom online "lends" a lot of stuff from knightonline but in my opinion it seems to be a totel different project.. if they fail to make a good pvp it won't have any chances to take-over on Knight Online.. and we all know this
    Heywazzap likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Haha you would have to be seriously retarded to try yet another korean shitty outdated game like this.

Of course they appeal to the turks, they are ones who fulfill the above requirement more accurately.

One korean mmorp in my life is enouf, i rather back to play d3

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I doubt many people will leave KO for that game,
    looks like the system requirments will be much higher than ko.
    Mostly of the KO players hasn't that gg pc :P so I doubt people wil leave for that game.
    What he said , you know in turk caffe's they dont have them GG computers that can handle this such games.

regiss said it..
    ill stay with wow

iTzBryan Senior Member

It's probably going to suck, but I'm going to try it out either way since they've dubbed it "the climax of Knight Online."

EDIT: As far as answering the OP's question, it's going to happen like every other game: People will go to the shiny new game, think it's the best thing since sliced bread and automatic garage door openers, invite all of their friends......and then quit within a month after realizing how bad it sucks and go back to their old game.

#Aion
    #GuildWars2
    #StarWars

well,ill give it a shot... if i like it... ill stay if not ill leave...
    not going to lose anything afterall... the PvP looks exciting..

Tera online ! Europe servers, fuk KO for atleast few monts.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    It's probably going to suck, but I'm going to try it out either way since they've dubbed it "the climax of Knight Online."

EDIT: As far as answering the OP's question, it's going to happen like every other game: People will go to the shiny new game, think it's the best thing since sliced bread and automatic garage door openers, invite all of their friends......and then quit within a month after realizing how bad it sucks and go back to their old game.

#Aion
    #GuildWars2
    #StarWars
    Fuck you gw2 is good.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Fuck you gw2 is good.
    Haha it might be! I bought the game and literally played it for 10 minutes the night it launched and never played it again. I was busy with school and wasn't drawn into the game like I thought I was going to be.

My reason for saying it sucks though is a valid point: All of my friends who played that game have since quit, and because they've shrunk the server size dramatically leading me to believe that most everyone's friends have quit.

I think the main flaw was that they tried to make everyone equal in one of the major PvP realms -- a big no-no imo.

In my opinion it's kinda silly to downright quit a game that has no sub and don't bother to at least check back every now and then.

gw2 is certainly not a game to be played 24/7 because the content runs out of flavor very quickly and it's not designed to be played like that anyway for many reasons.

at the end of the day its still one of the top mmorpgs atm (though it's a bit too casual and easy) and a great time sink! If only my hardware didn't lag so much in WvW (the closest thing that resembles KO CZ) I would be having an even better time.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    In my opinion it's kinda silly to downright quit a game that has no sub and don't bother to at least check back every now and then.

gw2 is certainly not a game to be played 24/7 because the content runs out of flavor very quickly and it's not designed to be played like that anyway for many reasons.

at the end of the day its still one of the top mmorpgs atm (though it's a bit too casual and easy) and a great time sink! If only my hardware didn't lag so much in WvW (the closest thing that resembles KO CZ) I would be having an even better time.
    yes but at the end of the day id rather sink my time with a big set of [female] boobs (+11 rb if you know what I mean)than try to learn a new mmo that has already lost the majority of its player base

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast