Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

[KingofKnight] Character Guide Update

This is a discussion on [KingofKnight] Character Guide Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CooLTanG pretty much only with diff weapons, your welcome to give me with accessories & armor too, ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
    pretty much only with diff weapons, your welcome to give me with accessories & armor too, but NO pathos gloves please.

So far only thing I figured out, priest club & sword coefficients are the exactly same after 60+ and base str/dex > bonus str/dex.
    heh... that's what we already know :P

AP is way off, although I will continue to test and find results, but if people want to help they are more than welcome to give me a screenshot of their character with character stats open and inventory open. Preferably with just a weapon on, I need the base AP to start. I've only personally tested the AP of a BP, which could have changed a lot since the 1098 source code.

You can post the screenshot here, or u can pm me it, or u can post it on kok website. ty
    Yesterday, I've been checking priv servers, hoping to find one in 1299/1453 ver. that is +10/+3 (but you can upgrade) and worm/lvl or something like that but it's kinda hard... checked a lot of them, but there are mostly +10 items on the begginig if it's PK server...

Also tried to run my own 1299 server, but I can't install lame MYSQL, cuz it requires Service Pack 3 ... I've found a pretty nice guide with everything needed on how to make 1299 server, with some nice databases, item/inventory editors, etc... if you'd like to know, just pm me for the link

I've been gotten few more PSes to try them, we'll see :P Will take SSs from Post your stats topic and check if they are the same first... if yes, I'll be trying everything

oh and if you post some screenies, please post what's the weapon and what are uniques, cuz it's easier then guessing :P

I've quite possibly figured out the AP for Rogues wearing daggers, but I'm limited to my lvl 67 rogue with base stats of 255 DEX, if I could get some screenshots of a rogue being a different level and diff base stats, I might have it, although I know for certain the calculation does not work for Warriors & Priests.

I've quite possibly figured out the AP for Rogues wearing daggers, but I'm limited to my lvl 67 rogue with base stats of 255 DEX, if I could get some screenshots of a rogue being a different level and diff base stats, I might have it, although I know for certain the calculation does not work for Warriors & Priests.
    Stats of a 81lvl rogue:
    1239 ap - daggers only (dual raums +7)
    1888 ap - with uniques (255+137)

ImageShack Gallery
    Here are stats of my BP
    ex II +7 (170ap)
    MS +3rev (167ap)
    blade +8 (95ap)
    str set +8 and 1 lilime +0

Yes it is accurate to both of the Rogue Statistics u listed.
    Last edited by CooLTanG; 08-22-2009 at 06:29 AM.

Using a similar formula for Strength stat AP, leads me to believe that formula needs a major reworking for strength only.

First of all, on a rogue adding dex stat to a naked char (no weapon) will not increase the AP of the char whatsoever, while adding STR does change the base AP of the characters.

The STR AP of a naked character no matter the level, will produce anywhere from 4 AP to 112, and it doesn't start to rise continually until around 150ish mark.

hah found a server that gives accurate infos my ap with a blade is the same :P I'll take a look for more weapons and will post results later

the only problem is that it's 70lvl + :P
    Last edited by cizia; 08-22-2009 at 10:30 AM.

that's what I got - asd.xls

got no time for more atm :/

hope you can get something of this

it's for BP btw :P
    Last edited by cizia; 08-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.

its rly nice

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    that's what I got - asd.xls

got no time for more atm :/

hope you can get something of this

it's for BP btw :P

Um good information, hope its accurate to the AP on USKO, also "max str (209 +5/lvl)" does that mean u started off with 209str then went +5 every level or does that mean u are max str (255)?

Also I assume the AP of the MS+8 u wore was 173ap, and II+8 was 180ap

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it'd be good for u to increase stats from 0 -> 255 being naked, then do the same with a weapon on and give me the details there, and yes I know lots of time to do. And then if u still got time, increase ur lvl by 1 then do it over again, although u prob don't have to do one without a weapon I'm pretty sure it ends up to be 112 ap no matter the level.

Or possibly, if u can get in contact with whoever is hosting the private servers and has DB access, ask them if there's a "Coefficient" Table in the database, and if there is, I'd like all the details from that table.
    Last edited by CooLTanG; 08-22-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Um good information, hope its accurate to the AP on USKO, also "max str (209 +5/lvl)" does that mean u started off with 209str then went +5 every level or does that mean u are max str (255)?

Also I assume the AP of the MS+8 u wore was 173ap, and II+8 was 180ap

I'm not sure if this is possible, but it'd be good for u to increase stats from 0 -> 255 being naked, then do the same with a weapon on and give me the details there, and yes I know lots of time to do. And then if u still got time, increase ur lvl by 1 then do it over again, although u prob don't have to do one without a weapon I'm pretty sure it ends up to be 112 ap no matter the level.

Or possibly, if u can get in contact with whoever is hosting the private servers and has DB access, ask them if there's a "Coefficient" Table in the database, and if there is, I'd like all the details from that table.
    max str was 209 (max str at lvl72 with fp build) + 5str per each next lvl (ended up with 249 or so, cuz I had to wear something and FPs were already upgraded at this server) max str +35 is the str you have at this lvl (with 158int) + 35str bonus (IN + str30 skill)

weapons are MS +8 and II +8, so yes, 173/180ap

I was restating like a lot of times :P but what I noticed (dun have exact numbers yet, will check them later) I had like 4 or 5 ap untill I reached +- 150 str... then I was getting like 1ap/2str points.. I'm gonna check it now :P

and I hope that data is accurate... the AP with a Blade +8 was the same, that's why I started checking :P already asked at polish forums if any1 has Bp lvl 72-80 with II/MS +8 who could post his AP and his base str... if any1 here got it, please do it

I've got an access to lvl 77 warrior at ionia with rappy +8, but it's non prem and I won't be able to log in now... gotta wait till tomorrow I guess :/

also, you can add there, that lvl 80 BP with 255str got:
    1291 ap (II only)
    1245 ap (MS only)
    1449 ap (II +35str bonus)
    1396 ap (MS +35str bonus)

//edit: a friend - lvl 81 BP gave me his AP with II +8 only (190str) and it matches to my calculations it's 8 more AP than a lvl 80 has and as you can see it's 8-9 ap per lvl

I've also found paper armors, so I'll edit my results after I'm done with everything will take like an hour or two

//edit2:
    about weaponless AP - it is:
    4ap until 93STR
    5ap between 94 and 150STR
    and later it's going 1ap/1STR
    and the wierd part is here... at 255STR it's 112ap and it should be 110.... I haven't noticed that 2 ap change while adding stats lol

also, I got to conclusion that AP from 1 STR depends on your level, your weapon's AP and your base STR (a little) - for both, bonus STR and base STR

/edit3:
    restated again at 71 and checked that 2 ap :P
    161STR - AP went from 15 to 17
    227STR - AP went from 82 to 84
    will be checking this at next levels as well

/edit4 (lol xD):
    checked weaponless AP at levels 71, 72, 78 and 80 and it's the same all the time.. Also, I've checked that on my 72lvl BP on USKO and it gave me the same result (58AP with 202STR)
    Last edited by cizia; 08-23-2009 at 08:02 AM.

will make another post, since this 1 was getting a bit messy xD

asd.xls

added lvl 70 and 71
    added 255STR check
    added Weaponless AP check table
    added 81lvl stats (190str/II +8)
    fixed lvl78 (forgot to take off an IN b4 I believe)
    an orange coloured values are the ones, which doesn't match - no idea why...

will do warrior tomorrow, as I'll be able to log into Ionia in the morning and check if it's data is also accurate... also, will have more weapons to compare (glave, rap, ms and ii, all +8)

and when I'll be back from holidays on the next weekend, I'd like to see working AP check in Character Guide xD

good work I'll see what I can come up with with this

started doing warrior... I'm at 76lvl (the same as Ionia's one) and I got the same results - naked with rappy +8 and rappy +8 +30str

here's what I got till now... will do the rest tomorrow, gotta go to bed now

ap.xls

weapons are:
    II +8 (180ap)
    MS +8 (173ap)
    Raptor +8 (187ap)
    Impact +8 (109ap)
    Totemic Spear (117ap)

if that's enough, you're gonna have something to do ^^ I'll do the rest anyway, to check if it matches

I assume 255 str warrior & 255 str bp with the same level and weapon doesn't have the same AP right?

Banned

hmm i think no (if u mean unwolfed and no book and no str)

i think that bp have lower ap

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast