Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

[KingofKnight] Character Guide Update

This is a discussion on [KingofKnight] Character Guide Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, i think its missing some of the priest fabric pieces....
Page: 2

paperownz

hey, i think its missing some of the priest fabric pieces.

I'm a fabric priest myself, I'm pretty sure its all in there, just need to keep looking

kok is the most useful website for ko players...it would suck if we didnt have

one question is the prices for all items not showing up for anyone else on all servers?

Added Warriors Defense Skill tree bonuses, let me know if its off by 1 defense or not due to rounding down.

I wasn't sure about 2x 1hand giving the full bonus same as wearing a shield but I assumed not, so its implemented like it says. 1/2 for no shield and full % for a shield.

Merchants are accessed only by lvl 30+ chars and we do not have a lvl 30+ char on each of the servers, which is why prices not showing up anymore. If someone wants to make us a fresh account with 1x lvl 30 on each server (and please no lvl 1 or whatever in other char slots).

Leonidas

Today, I spent like 20minutes on the items only to realize the attack calculator didn't work. fml

Richie

In theory this is a great idea and the work you guys put in is awesome. But im sorry, i found this char guide option to be slow and irritating and then finding no AP calc kinda made me think that this is no better than a wall painting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    In theory this is a great idea and the work you guys put in is awesome. But im sorry, i found this char guide option to be slow and irritating and then finding no AP calc kinda made me think that this is no better than a wall painting.
    lmao even without the ap colculation... this is great thing

im planing to move from chitins 8 to shells and i could see how much def ill gain and if its really worth it... and if somewhen the ap colculation will work.. its will be the best thing ever

Richie

If it works out alright for you, then great!
    But im an Archer, AP is all im really concerned about.
    Dont get me wrong, these guys are doing some amazing things with KoK. Im basicly giving a non-flamed opinion.

bluebird

CooLTanG, nice job on the site bud. all of it.

zrocker0404

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    If it works out alright for you, then great!
    But im an Archer, AP is all im really concerned about.
    Dont get me wrong, these guys are doing some amazing things with KoK. Im basicly giving a non-flamed opinion.
    same, its a really cool tool for everyone in KO, i'd be willing to tell you my items/stats for archer if it would help you make the ap calculation if u want

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Cool?? its freaking awesome,

Im a priest myself, and i find it really handy to check which combinations of builds i should pick for the best balance between hp / res / ac / weap def

I freaking love it

<3 CT & Magi

btw: does Magi actually still work on the site? didn't hear from him in a while

This is awesome, i dont mind the ap thing. Ive been playing priest for years and i can do a pretty close guess of my ap now a days. But when it comes to sum up stats, ac hp mana resis etc i am really lazy kok helps a lot ty cooltang

little sugestion - is it possible to order items by the type not the name? Each grade of item should be together, not scattered around... kinda hard to find them sometimes :P

You could do like this:
    Normal Armors (g1-g7) - the normal ones
    Talias & Armors of Destruction
    Goblins
    Quests
    Rentals
    Rest (no idea what are Noah shells, etc oO)
    JPKO/KOKO items

and what are yellow coloured items?

and btw, there's a lot of items in 'Potions' ... the problem is that 95% of them is not a potion xD

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    little sugestion - is it possible to order items by the type not the name? Each grade of item should be together, not scattered around... kinda hard to find them sometimes :P

You could do like this:
    Normal Armors (g1-g7) - the normal ones
    Talias & Armors of Destruction
    Goblins
    Quests
    Rentals
    Rest (no idea what are Noah shells, etc oO)
    JPKO/KOKO items

and what are yellow coloured items?

and btw, there's a lot of items in 'Potions' ... the problem is that 95% of them is not a potion xD
    That might be a better ordering system, I agree that it does get kinda messy in there. I'm not exactly sure how to implement it without hard-coding it. I could in fact get the defense of an item and display it from lowest AC to highest AC, but talias & aod would jump in there someplace

Potion category changed to Sundries, our categories are not the best named, but we are trying to give our best judgment on em.

In terms of AP, I'd love to get it working but tbh, I don't see a feasible plan to get it. Unless a person recorded each stat point he had starting with being restated then on each increase of stat point (of increasing AP (str/dex)) he put on a wide range of weapons for his class (that has diff AP), then continued this on each increase in statpoint. Then others of the same class & higher or lower level would have to do the same. That would give me some idea how it increases and maybe a formula could be assembled.

Buffs added! If there is anymore buffs people would like me to add, just tell me. I've never put any class restriction on any of the buffs either (including priest book), which I might eventually but its not bad atm.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast