Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

[KingofKnight] Character Guide Update

This is a discussion on [KingofKnight] Character Guide Update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st of all, gj now some remarks about the warrior's stats as we all know warrior gets both, hp and ...
Page: 3

1st of all, gj

now some remarks about the warrior's stats

as we all know warrior gets both, hp and mana, from the health bonus. but it seems at a certain point mana stops moving up. ive noticed my limit is (+82) stat, on (+83) i get just hp but no mana. thought its relied to the lvl since im 82, but ive tested also with 69lvl and mana was moving up even if health stat bonus was (+70) or more. so not sure how it works.

another thing is passive ac skills. ill try to explain it with example. lets say, u got evading (55lvl def skill) opened. according the description, ac should be raised up by 25% with shield equiped and halved if no shield (roughly we can count it like 12,5% with no shield on). actually it counts way different:

total ac w/o shield: [base ac (no items) + 12,5%] + [ac from items + 25%]
    total ac with shield: [base ac + 25%] + [ac from items + 50%]

is it some kind of bug or just skill descriptions fked up i have no idea. check yourself coz i might be wrong in smth .

hope it helps
    Last edited by e-motive; 08-18-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLTanG View Post
    In terms of AP, I'd love to get it working but tbh, I don't see a feasible plan to get it. Unless a person recorded each stat point he had starting with being restated then on each increase of stat point (of increasing AP (str/dex)) he put on a wide range of weapons for his class (that has diff AP), then continued this on each increase in statpoint. Then others of the same class & higher or lower level would have to do the same. That would give me some idea how it increases and maybe a formula could be assembled.
    maybe checking that on KE priv (realistic one) would be ok?

also, don't forget that STR from stats gives more AP than STR from items (checked that myself)

how do you get data of characters and the location ? is there a webservice ? how do you connect ko database anyway ?

ING

vote CooLtang for GM lol GJ

i really wonder how you have access to ko database..

nice. this is very useful. good work

Quote Originally Posted by e-motive View Post
    1st of all, gj

now some remarks about the warrior's stats

as we all know warrior gets both, hp and mana, from the health bonus. but it seems at a certain point mana stops moving up. ive noticed my limit is (+82) stat, on (+83) i get just hp but no mana. thought its relied to the lvl since im 82, but ive tested also with 69lvl and mana was moving up even if health stat bonus was (+70) or more. so not sure how it works.

another thing is passive ac skills. ill try to explain it with example. lets say, u got evading (55lvl def skill) opened. according the description, ac should be raised up by 25% with shield equiped and halved if no shield (roughly we can count it like 12,5% with no shield on). actually it counts way different:

total ac w/o shield: [base ac (no items) + 12,5%] + [ac from items + 25%]
    total ac with shield: [base ac + 25%] + [ac from items + 50%]

is it some kind of bug or just skill descriptions fked up i have no idea. check yourself coz i might be wrong in smth .

hope it helps

Thanks for the details, I need more help figuring it out, heres what I got for test data.

lvl 81 warrior with 167 HP stat naked and 44 defense tree (20% ac) and heres what I came up with:

base ac: 81+67 = 148
    item ac: 0
    ac w/o shield: (148 *1.10) + (0*1.20) = 162.8

which the real AC is 164, so close but not quite there.

So I tried it differently:
    base ac: 81
    item ac: 67
    ac w/o shield: (81*1.10) + (67*1.20) = 169.5

One last try:
    hp ac: 67
    ac w/o shield (81*1.20) + (0*1.20) + 67 = 164.2

So thats it, I need more screenshots with a warrior wearing armors and etc. to get other accurate details there, but so far naked AC + defense tree is correct.
    Last edited by CooLTanG; 08-20-2009 at 12:31 AM.

One last try:
    hp ac: 67
    ac w/o shield (81*1.20) + (0*1.20) + 67 = 164.2
    this. tested with few more warriors. on high lvls the difference isnt that big since [ac from a lvl] and [ac over 100hp] are pretty much close. but on 69lvl it gives me such result.

69lvl with 25% ac (55lvl def)
    93 base ac, 107 base hp

(69 + 7) + 12,5% = 85,5 - wrong
    (69 + 25%) + 7 = 93,25

so yeah, my previous formula was a bit incorrect. still, they are not halving % bonus w/o a shield. just checked KoK, ac seems correct now.

was glad to help

Good job on the site How close can you get the exact ap? If it off by 10-15 ap then it not really a problem.

AP is way off, although I will continue to test and find results, but if people want to help they are more than welcome to give me a screenshot of their character with character stats open and inventory open. Preferably with just a weapon on, I need the base AP to start. I've only personally tested the AP of a BP, which could have changed a lot since the 1098 source code.

You can post the screenshot here, or u can pm me it, or u can post it on kok website. ty

Banned

AP is way off, although I will continue to test and find results, but if people want to help they are more than welcome to give me a screenshot of their character with character stats open and inventory open. Preferably with just a weapon on, I need the base AP to start. I've only personally tested the AP of a BP, which could have changed a lot since the 1098 source code.

You can post the screenshot here, or u can pm me it, or u can post it on kok website. ty
    give you ss of my char only with weapon? without accesories and armor?

pretty much only with diff weapons, your welcome to give me with accessories & armor too, but NO pathos gloves please.

So far only thing I figured out, priest club & sword coefficients are the exactly same after 60+ and base str/dex > bonus str/dex.

Jos

kok is the best site ever, its more fun to spend time on kok then spend it in ko

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I still prefer KODB's method of organization. I find KOK's way too glunky.

Can you add ac enchant to the buffs on the character guide?

Added best Pet buffs & Armor enchant

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast