KingofKnight take player info off please

This is a discussion on KingofKnight take player info off please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was on the officials one day and also online ko and a couple people have been hacked randomly non ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

i was on the officials one day and also online ko and a couple people have been hacked randomly non sharing users. Also alot of this was happening on C-West from what iv hurd. So i was think KingofKnight should take the player info off or the items they own becuase i believe this is making people more vonerable to being hacked. Just an idea.

i was on the officials one day and also online ko and a couple people have been hacked randomly non sharing users. Also alot of this was happening on C-West from what iv hurd. So i was think KingofKnight should take the player info off or the items they own becuase i believe this is making people more vonerable to being hacked. Just an idea.[/b]
    Your post makes my head hurt. Please, just stfu.

oli

Your post makes my head hurt. Please, just stfu.[/b]
    Nobody knows what kind of Informaitons can they get from K.O. about players

kreshnik

Your post makes my head hurt. Please, just stfu.[/b]

so its my fualt you have the attention span of a goldfish and you have to many dead cells for it to make sence for you. ok let me make this so your retarted ass can understand it

King of Knight please take off player info on there items they own so people dont know what they have ( especialy the hackers)

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

people.cant.get.hacked.unless.someone.hacks.the.da tabase.which.hasn't.happened.in.a.long.time.an d.isn't.something.people.can.just.do.and.get.a way.with (cept kolgm433)

But i do agree on updating it fully so it actually shows what people have NOW, not a few months ago.

kreshnik

people.cant.get.hacked.unless.someone.hacks.the.da tabase.which.hasn't.happened.in.a.long.time.an d.isn't.something.people.can.just.do.and.get.a way.with (cept kolgm433)

But i do agree on updating it fully so it actually shows what people have NOW, not a few months ago.[/b]

what i mean is they should just take that part off completly its just an idea though

Nobody knows what kind of Informaitons can they get from K.O. about players[/b]
    Yes I know what information is received. Trust me it's nothing that would leave your account "vulnerable to hackers".

Banned Senior Member

IMO, just cause people can see your items it doesnt mean that they are a easier target to hack?
    and when you watch someones items you dont get a PM with all info of the acc...
    so there is no wrong IMO that KOK shows items
    just what i think

But i do agree on updating it fully so it actually shows what people have NOW, not a few months ago.[/b]
    most people are hacked due to their own computers insecurities, im sure someone with a little know how could get a shitload of ppls passwords np

kishtan

so its my fualt you have the attention span of a goldfish and you have to many dead cells for it to make sence for you. ok let me make this so your retarted ass can understand it

King of Knight please take off player info on there items they own so people dont know what they have ( especialy the hackers)[/b]

Not to flame, but this is Ko4life not kingofknights. If you want to request that they remove player information from their website you should post on their forum: http://www.kingofknight.com/forums.php

Banned

Not to flame, but this is Ko4life not kingofknights. If you want to request that they remove player information from their website you should post on their forum: http://www.kingofknight.com/forums.php[/b]
    This member is so smart.. Trust me on KoK forums it has been said few times and the answer was "no" from what i know.