Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

39 dc's in 10 hrs

This is a discussion on 39 dc's in 10 hrs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm so fooking mad with this game atm I'm on the verge of quitting. I've dc'd 39 times in 10 ...
Page: 1

denon33

I'm so fooking mad with this game atm I'm on the verge of quitting. I've dc'd 39 times in 10 hr and I have never had it playing a sin.Every time I use light feet I dc, and not just in cz either. I checked my internet connection and I'm connecting at 30mbps.I rang my ISP to see if there was any line problems ....NO. My cpu is totally clean and healthy. I tried support ticket and got generic response, so I tried the website saying the same thing and was banned for negative comments and had the post deleted. WTF? they still take my $35 each month.

Fuck this shite, I've just bought hf, and spent 90mill reskilling to archer. Thats how pissed off I am with this crap. Gonna be lvl 80 in 2 weeks so fuck K2, fuck chuckie, and most of all, it was me that got fucked. So i'm gonna fuck them back. sorry for the bad language guys but they have had over $2000 from me, and when I ask a straight forward question about their servers I get generic response and then a ban. I honestly think we should club together and pay for some random queer to bugger Chuckie......Just so he knows how it feels to get fucked. It ok for him with his free prem each month. Come and live in the real world Chuckie, you fucking imbecile

BigApple

You better duck because i see the ban/warn stick getting swung at your head.

And i sympathise with your problem as i just dc from cave event (as usual), but 39 times? seriously, that has got to be your internet connection.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I dont see anything wrong with this topic where he would get warned

NoD32

DC hack, someone doesn't like you.

Validating

every1 dcs if they light feet a lot

BigApple

I dont see anything wrong with this topic where he would get warned[/b]
    he flamed a mod....

DC hack, someone doesn't like you.[/b]
    Yeah could be that too.

there is a dc hack around lol
    u cant really protect ur self from it

funny when it happens in cz, free kills

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I'm so fooking mad with this game atm I'm on the verge of quitting. I've dc'd 39 times in 10 hr and I have never had it playing a sin.Every time I use light feet I dc, and not just in cz either. I checked my internet connection and I'm connecting at 30mbps.I rang my ISP to see if there was any line problems ....NO. My cpu is totally clean and healthy. I tried support ticket and got generic response, so I tried the website saying the same thing and was banned for negative comments and had the post deleted. WTF? they still take my $35 each month.

Fuck this shite, I've just bought hf, and spent 90mill reskilling to archer. Thats how pissed off I am with this crap. Gonna be lvl 80 in 2 weeks so fuck K2, fuck chuckie, and most of all, it was me that got fucked. So i'm gonna fuck them back. sorry for the bad language guys but they have had over $2000 from me, and when I ask a straight forward question about their servers I get generic response and then a ban. I honestly think we should club together and pay for some random queer to bugger Chuckie......Just so he knows how it feels to get fucked. It ok for him with his free prem each month. Come and live in the real world Chuckie, you fucking imbecile[/b]
    he's an archer. archers dc by some k2 bug

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

he went archer because he dced 39 times as a sin

nutsackatak1

actually, u will at most obtain level 71 with one month of hell fire and platinum premium, 2 archers, and a priest, koxping at hobs in server2. 80 will take a while

Magenta

Just change server(if u play 1, change it to 2 or from 2 to 1). Cuz that one who want DC u have to be logged on same server like u and after few changes, it is realy annoying ;-) .

From what i've read above, hf? = hell fire? = koxp? Decide to koxp because you can't play for a day or two? Its not like other people haven't had problems before. Wait it out and ask for support from CS/GM/Official forum/Tech Support/Penegrine (Community Liason or whatever). In koxping your not really screwing over "K2 or chuckie" as much as your screwing over fair and legit players. If you want to claim back that $1.16 your paying per day for platinum send a CS ticket once your problems resolved. Pack it in, and mabey take a break till its fixed. Deciding to koxp is just rash, unfair, ruins your characters name, and could result in a ban.

Banned

From what i've read above, hf? = hell fire? = koxp? Decide to koxp because you can't play for a day or two? Its not like other people haven't had problems before. Wait it out and ask for support from CS/GM/Official forum/Tech Support/Penegrine (Community Liason or whatever). In koxping your not really screwing over "K2 or chuckie" as much as your screwing over fair and legit players. If you want to claim back that $1.16 your paying per day for platinum send a CS ticket once your problems resolved. Pack it in, and mabey take a break till its fixed. Deciding to koxp is just rash, unfair, ruins your characters name, and could result in a ban.[/b]
    Heavenfire.

And fuck Chukie, who gives a fuck is someone flames him? Everyone hates him so it really doesn't matter.

This is why I hate you.
    Admitting to getting hf, cya?

because of this you decided to cheat? thats so low. i wonder what he woulda done if he wasnt able to play when servers were down for like a month, prob woulda shot everyone at k2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast