Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG page 8... O.o first off...would like to thank everyone for reading...and those that are helping... <3 would also like ...
Page: 11

kin

OMG page 8... O.o

first off...would like to thank everyone for reading...and those that are helping... <3
    would also like to thank soultaker for his generous offer...but i must decline...if i am to play again...i don&#39;t mind starting from lvl 1... i never did like getting free stuff... ^^
    i love you guys...(may sound a bit gay there... ) to those that still plays...to those that already quit and move on... you guys are the reason i&#39;ve played this game for 2 years even though i wanted to quit the moment KE came out...and i never regreted for a moment that i&#39;m still playing... <3

to the people that don&#39;t know me...they got the right to their opinion...this is a forum after all...
    what would you think if the president of your country (k2 in this example) tells you that your neighbor is a criminal...? unless you know your neighbor...you would probably believe your president wouldn&#39;t you...? in this case...alligator and other people just followed their instinct and blieved k2 since they don&#39;t personally know me...can&#39;t really blame them...
    it only turns into a flame cause we reply to them negatively...

if you all ready my post earlier...i&#39;ve already sent a CS ticket...and got a reply...guess someone at k2 company don&#39;t like me...won&#39;t even show me proof or tell me when or where i koxp...would be helpful to know when they caught me koxp&#39;ing and where...so i can say...I COULDN&#39;T LOG ON THAT DAY THANKS TO YOUR X-TRAP... but apparently they don&#39;t want to discuss about my ban status...

i&#39;m also confuse why ares gm ban both my account...if GMvolcano was a head GM...wouldn&#39;t he have a (head) in his name just like saphyr...? and like i&#39;ve stated before...i&#39;ve only log kinzorath&#39;s account ONCE and kinshi&#39;s account 3 times ever since the login issue occur...and kinzorath only sat and buff me while i pk and kill everything i saw... only thing i saw kinzorath&#39;s guilty of is that i logged it on my laptop so it was connected by the same ip as my warrior...
    for those that know of my fighting and healing ability at the same time...KO isn&#39;t exactly the first game i&#39;ve done it on...did it on WoW before i came to KO...i get piss waiting for a priest to do an instance...so it&#39;s best to make my own...and with all the add-ons in WoW...easier to dual heal / fight than in KO... ^_^

on topic : if i can get both my account back...good...if not...no worries...^_^ thank you for just even attempting...

P.S : would like to thank personally - slyz0r , greygoose (long time no see ) , reina ( <3 ) , soultaker, real owa, fake owa (biggie :P ) , robin , simon , phantom (emo boy , first leet character i knew ) , stratusfear (chris) , PP (probably still out drinking and don&#39;t know bout this yet :P ) , BFD , daniel , orochi , wendy , daves ( triple ) , marty , chase (i just own u ) , runthrew , FISH ( karpsu ) , kangala , silverblade , zack , babaguya , austin / allen , taking too long.... so...thank the amity crew , UK friends, Shini family...!!!!!! and those that i don&#39;t recognize on here...i may seem like a dork typing this list...but i don&#39;t care...<3 you guys...

Banned

why are diez people jealous of ares people?

because ares owned them

P.S : would like to thank personally - slyz0r , greygoose (long time no see ) , reina ( <3 ) , soultaker, real owa, fake owa (biggie :P ) , robin , simon , phantom (emo boy , first leet character i knew ) , stratusfear (chris) , PP (probably still out drinking and don&#39;t know bout this yet :P ) , BFD , daniel , orochi , wendy , daves ( triple ) , marty , chase (i just own u ) , runthrew , FISH ( karpsu ) , kangala , silverblade , zack , babaguya , austin / allen , taking too long.... so...thank the amity crew , UK friends, Shini family...!!!!!! and those that i don&#39;t recognize on here...i may seem like a dork typing this list...but i don&#39;t care...<3 you guys...[/b]
    ouch, that hurt kin :P It&#39;s fine though I never get mentioned anyway.

Anyways, still no responce from my contacts.. guess we gotta rely on owa atm unless someone else can help.

MillionVoices

Kin no point at all to start playing legit again and lvl back to your lvl rofl. All your hardwrok would be in vain , and im sure u know what pride and honor is.

my advice to you is go cheat as much as you can, until you get to your LVL, which is rightfully yours.

sexy Owa

youll get fixed up :P just a matter of time

kin

Kin no point at all to start playing legit again and lvl back to your lvl rofl. All your hardwrok would be in vain , and im sure u know what pride and honor is.

my advice to you is go cheat as much as you can, until you get to your LVL, which is rightfully yours.[/b]
    lol...i can never bring myself that low to do that... :P
    but think of it this way...more time i need to lvl = more time i can spend with my friends...be fun being a noob in their pk party in CZ... spam 960 heal on them or maybe even cleave a paper mage to death... lol...

youll get fixed up :P just a matter of time[/b]

<3 owa...you better be on playing with me whether it is my warrior or lvl 1 noob... :P

RagN0rk

damn K2 how the fuck that say your ass koxping they probly just jealous because you were prol33t
    but damn your account would of been worth alot Personal sword +8 FUCKERS

PlayerofRogueC0la

cry me a river so i can go fishing [/b]
    ahahahahahhahahahahhhaah im crackin up now hhahahahahahaahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

damn K2 how the fuck that say your ass koxping they probly just jealous because you were prol33t
    but damn your account would of been worth alot Personal sword +8 FUCKERS[/b]
    its a +7

sexy Owa

lol...i can never bring myself that low to do that... :P
    but think of it this way...more time i need to lvl = more time i can spend with my friends...be fun being a noob in their pk party in CZ... spam 960 heal on them or maybe even cleave a paper mage to death... lol...
    <3 owa...you better be on playing with me whether it is my warrior or lvl 1 noob... :P[/b]
    make a dcz char and pk with us ill gear you up and lvl ya

I_JuST_OwNed_U

everyone got owned ^^

Wifey speaking: Hi hi Kin....GET ON AIM!!! ive been looking for you...:-( i miss you...dont quit on me....i need you sexy...i need that sweet loving ^^ hehe....ur sexy warrior is gone...:-( RAISE HIM FROM THE DeaD!!! if anything me and you can lvl all the way up again....^^u&#39;ll surpass me in a day but thats ok..^^...:-( hope all is fine with you...<3<3<3 lotz of love!!!

HEHEH

I LOVE YOU!

Just submitted another ticket , requested the information be provided. I want kin kin unbanned asap

Dr4g0n

Banned for char sharing, close topic now and /cry somewhere else.[/b]
    We will wait untill you get K2ed then all will have a laugh

420_69

kin if or when u start from scratch u better tell me asap cuz im gonna b there on zinkie helping u out as much as possible cuz i owe u my entire ko career basically

CrnaC

well...i don&#39;t wanna make u down...but I have blocked account for more then 1.5 year. They say...duper. I send them ticket&#39;s more times then ppl pay premium in this game (on every server).
    First, U get automatic answer cause Ur acc is baned and they know u will spam them with tickets. There is no use of that. Trust me. I know.

I use my 2nd char to send ticket (I was premium on that acc, so they answer (in that time non-premium users don&#39;t get answer). On that acc they answer me...we can answer for U, not for other account.
    even when i explain them that both acc r mine...they just answer me..ur acc (first) is blocked for duping. (after longgggg time i get answer: cause of duping BUS) if u remember that time...every1 have bunch of duped BUS&#39;s. I don&#39;t dupe, just have in possesion. But..enough for k2 to ban.

I was 62 lvl w/ that char back then. In time of old KO (then was 3 player in dies lvl 70). My 2nd char was lvl 54. Today my 2nd char is 67 lvl, and I make 3rd char in less then month who is totally copy of 1st and have more ap then 1st for more then 1 year of playing.
    I try to &#39;catch&#39; them in many ways. I send too much e-mails on too much address. I spam this forum that much that all forum flame me. I try to find some1 with connections in k2...finally i find GM online, in game (imagine that luck...almost like I get 60 mil $ in lottery)..and he told me: that acc will remain blocked. After long time i send them: too much time pass, even that i was guilty, i think i "work out" my punishment...can u unban my acc now?
    They told me...u r baned for duping BUS, we understand that u understand () that ur acc will remain baned.

Why i write all of this?

...................I hope u will spent less time/effort of me to get ur acc back....

p.s.: even if k2 have rules, all rules have exceptions..we (lot of us) play this game that much long that we r like NPC&#39;s. If we play that much, can we have little bit more understanding from GM&#39;s and customer support? I see some banner on they site...community... r we part of that? We are, and we need some respect from them too.
    It is ok when they ban some noob and send him auto message. But when u ban some1 who play from begging of this kaos (aka game) and he &#39;handle&#39; many mistakes of same CS, be that much nice to answer him in pesonal message.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast