Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Baba say: any smart advice how to help? well...when i was fighting for my 1st acc, no1 know's me. All ...
Page: 12

CrnaC

Baba say: any smart advice how to help?

well...when i was fighting for my 1st acc, no1 know's me. All ko4life_forum_guys flame me, cause they don't know me, and they think Im some noob.
    I was unable to do next idea back then...but U can do it now:

U can ask all clannies, allys, friends and all who know U as a GG to make CS ticket for U.

Very simple: UNBAN KINSHI.

Maybe that will not make any progress, but at least K2 will see that we are community. That we care for each other.
    We can't fight with they rules, but we can make ours.

My advice to U is: make a new post, on knightonlineworld, ko4life, and on KODB... send ticket for me: UNBAN KINSHI.
    Every1 who know U, or think U r GG, will send it.

If u make it (new post) I know I will send.

(as K2 CS say):
    Sincerely,
    CrnaC aka Goca_60percent
    proud member of Silence, Tormentorz & Amity

Karpsu

Screw KO, we got bigger fish in the sea.

PS: Only my name was in all caps in the dorky "Thank you"- part. ^^

i sent a cs ticket asking them in a gentle way to unban kinshi

If anyone else even gets near enough to Taint Kins name ... they are gonna get a kick in their balls...

Nothing comes closer to legitness than Kin... and if anyone wants to take potshots you have to go through me... He has been nothing but the Epitome of a great clan leader a completely legit player and all round nice guy.
    Saddens me too see that losers who cheat can run around having fun and people who i have spent time playing the game levelling up their character just lose their work on a whim of a GM or even a stupid mistake...

He is always welcome to use my warrior/priest anytime he wants to and do as he likes with it but fact is that i know him enough to see that he wont really avail it.
    If theres 1 person this game has been worth staying in for it has been for Kin...

I personally wouldnt have made this a public thing because flamers on here dont care who its about they flame regardless...
    But since its public its quite heartening to see the goodwill he has built up...

Its very annoying that the character i was most attached to ( more so than any of mine) has been banned... but well its K2 what can we expect... im just glad to KO for letting me meet one of the best people i have ever met.

Frankly this is the last straw im gonna pull Kin into going somewhere else...someother game or something better...
    Well <3 Kin

^_^

little_painter

my support was banned from ko site from august 2005 til last month, i can take a dare and sent a complaint
    (maybee theyll block mee for 20 months 1 more time )

sexy Owa

:/ kin seriously i think you should just take a trip to the k2 office&#39;s, just for shits and giggles.

:/ kin seriously i think you should just take a trip to the k2 office&#39;s, just for shits and giggles.[/b]

yes yes poo on them pls kinshi

Lol, I like this response when I posted to unblock the account for Kin

Knight Online is fortunate to have players dedicated enough to provide feedback and creative ideas on how to improve. As we may not offer a specific type of service at this time, any promotion will be posted on our website if it becomes available. Please go to www.knightonlineworld.com to view our upcoming features in the game. You can also post any ideas or suggestions that you may have on our forums. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for playing Knight Online, and helping us make it a more fun world. Happy hunting! -CSR Qdius.

OLD1953

I&#39;ll just say this.

Many many times I&#39;ve seen people get banned who I was certain were not using KOSP. Usually, the ban hit just a day or two after they made a very loud complaint on a public forum WHERE THEY WERE USING THEIR CHAR NAME TO POST.

Needless to say, I do not have any association between my char name and the name I post under.

Do not EVER post anything negative about K2 or any GM under a name they can associate with a character. Whenever they start feeling pressure, as they do now, you&#39;ll be on the ban list.

the_stiffmeister

gahh thanx for the <3 kin...i <3 u back more than any other player in this game...if i could, i would ban myself to get u unbanned...ill get banned trying.... no one deserves this ESPECIALLY such a gg like you...

<3 to all

sexy Owa

I&#39;ll just say this.

Many many times I&#39;ve seen people get banned who I was certain were not using KOSP. Usually, the ban hit just a day or two after they made a very loud complaint on a public forum WHERE THEY WERE USING THEIR CHAR NAME TO POST.

Needless to say, I do not have any association between my char name and the name I post under.

Do not EVER post anything negative about K2 or any GM under a name they can associate with a character. Whenever they start feeling pressure, as they do now, you&#39;ll be on the ban list.[/b]
    the most negativity kin gave towards k2 was unhappiness with server stability and his lost premium days in a cs ticket which seems to be the only logical reason he was banned -.-

First off he shared accounts, he will NOT be unbanned. Read ToS only give familly members access to your account or you will be banned.

He hasnt been banned for no reason, he violated ToS :P

K2 cannot be sue&#39;d that is impossible too, there is everything in the ToS when you sign up that will stop you from making a case - its stupid, they thought of everything!

kalorismagnum

i don&#39;t really know kinshi and i&#39;ve never seen him in game..
    but all of you gave me an impression about him, he seems nice and legit guy.
    i wish you could back your character soon

Karpsu

The way I remember sharing an account isn&#39;t bannable but they won&#39;t give you customer support then (like they would anyway). In this case, I would still think he would deserve some support since he didn&#39;t do anything ban-worthy and banning the account is a screw up on K2&#39;s side, but not like they are gonna listen.

If OwA and Para are behind him ill back them up. Get him back lads...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast