Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someoen used koxp or was in koxp party on his char get over it its a bannable offence...
Page: 2

Banned

someoen used koxp or was in koxp party on his char
    get over it its a bannable offence

at least his char was online, I got the same lame excuse from K2, 3rd party tool and koxp party and I wasnt even playing zZzZz

maybe like me, he never bought a premium service, thats the way K2 gets rid of us leechers

get over it its a bannable offence[/b]
    yeah ur right it might be that he was in a party where some1 used koxp but how should kin know that so he got banned and i bet the guy who used koxp was a turk so he didnt get banned

yeah ur right it might be that he was in a party where some1 used koxp but how should kin know that so he got banned and i bet the guy who used koxp was a turk so he didnt get banned[/b]
    thats bullshit, maybe it never happens, i dunno that guy but k2 gms ban in random just to piss off people

My ban was reported by GMvolcano (if that name exists), that fucking fag is never online, not even 1 server of ares, and all I see (when I can login, not this week of course) is koxpers showering all the way up to lvl 7x, but oh yeah, they all pay premium so they dont get a ban

K2 is a piece of shit, it was on the beginning, still is and will be. K2 cant do much about it

at least I never spent a penny on ko :P

btw kin paid for prem.....

i know how it feels about 3 years ago in the nice times :P when provoking was still on ^^. After playing months to get my char 60 by killing apos ^^. I finaly got 60. I bought for 6 people with my mastercard premium and we all got banned ^^ fraudelent use lolz

offcourse if you talk about lvl 60 now lol you get it in few week. But then believe me it was fking hard. I got the char back 5 months later lolz because they saw i didn't do any fraude ^^ after sending 1000 mails and even calling to the company. I talked with Saturo and explained my story. Took him only one fking second to unbann us all.

FK K2NETWORK !!!

offcourse I didn't play my warrior anymore i made my soultaker already much lvls higher and i made knights_of_moradon haha the legends :P lolzz .

What ever you'll try to do it will be fking hard to get it back ^^. But never give up hope ^^. I didn't :P B)

Good Luck Kinshi

_Priest_Of_God_

Banned for char sharing, close topic now and /cry somewhere else.[/b]
    Dude you know how many people on this site share there account with another person

Kin gg good clan leader im sry for you man

assailent

fuck k2 they banned my character that had high ap and iron bow+7 fucking agentgizmo noobass gm obvioulsy cant tell difference between pwnage archer and koxp. Saying that why not jus fucking hack. As it is now u cant even get in servers without x-trap bypass not to mention that k2 is NEVER going to give u back last like 2 weeks of premium i think solution is hack bc as it is 02 and 03 if gms never check or anything its fucking retarded nothing is done u cant even exp legit. I wish so much there was server where everyone was legit. K2 has technology to stop koxp yet they dont. Screw them hack or something to make up for there prem bullshit or buy silver and say u didnt get trina fuck them fuck them fuck them. If they fuck u up the ass fuck them back...... i dunno wat else to say man when my char got banned i lost so much even tho was low lvl i was going to make him ardream. Just lvling with a bow got me banned. I had imir+3 at the time later they deleted bifrost stuff which actually helped me get over that. K2 is bunch of noobs sitting around a table. How come after 75% of maintenances nothing is changed, because less time servers up less it cost them...? plz some other company buy k2.
    sry for ur loss kinshi many can feel for u jus another person to be added to the K2ED list

havvvk

get over it its a bannable offence[/b]

You're quite retarded, I don't know how many times you've been told that in the past few weeks but I feel compelled to make it clear, every post you make is a complete waste of bandwidth and general waste of time for the people of ko4life, go outside and play in the traffic kid, you're not needed nor wanted here.

Now back on topic, Sorry to hear this kinshi, we had a few good parties and I know you were a good fair player.

P.S - No one gets banned for sharing accounts, they just don't get customer support, but thanks for coming out and trying.

Banned

havvvk Posted Today, 05:06 PM
    You're quite retarded, I don't know how many times you've been told that in the past few weeks but I feel compelled to make it clear, every post you make is a complete waste of bandwidth and general waste of time for the people of ko4life, go outside and play in the traffic kid, you're not needed nor wanted here.

Now back on topic, Sorry to hear this kinshi, we had a few good parties and I know you were a good fair player.

P.S - No one gets banned for sharing accounts, they just don't get customer support, but thanks for coming out and trying.[/b]
    why are you typeing?
    your wasting more bandwith then me

Banned

why are you typeing?
    your wasting more bandwith then me [/b]

yay im wating more than u combined

F9 was banned for account sharing, so obviously it's a bannable offence, but thanks for coming out and trying.

zzz WTF kinshi a GG >_<

MillionVoices

ahhaha owned?

go koxp, oops u cant since no more koxp haha.

sexy Owa

Banned for char sharing, close topic now and /cry somewhere else.[/b]
    you can go fuck yourself kiddie, show some respect to those who deserve it, kinshi is a great guy and deserves much better.

It was me on kinshi in cz, and elsewhere. that was not the reason he is banned. it was block999, reason for ban was Koxp the ban was done by GMVolcano (no clue who he is)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast