Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someoen used koxp or was in koxp party on his char get over it its a bannable offence[/b] All you ...
Page: 3

someoen used koxp or was in koxp party on his char
    get over it its a bannable offence[/b]
    All you do is flame... why arnt you banned yet. Please go to KORanking they enjoy kids like you.

1. Kinshi would never koxp.. there isnt more to add and if you knew him you would realize what type of person he was. Anyone who thinks otherwise can go fuck themselves.

2. The people who have access to Kins warrior are the same way.

This pisses me off so bad, of all people kinshi didn't deserve this one bit... if anyone has some connections and could help please let us know.

MillionVoices

gmvolcano-one of lead gms

sexy Owa

gmvolcano-one of lead gms[/b]

well thank you for that didnt know.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

man Xeno, MillionVoices, vandy vs gator, yall all go to hell, if yall dont know Kinshi than STFU U FUKING NOOBS, stop trying to flame a person thats obviously a GG, ppl like yall piss me off, if u dont have anything nice to say dont post shit here, i know yall dont know him so pls go to hell, When ever yall can get and be as good as he was then come say some shit, and who the fuck are yall anyways damn noobs, im sure yall probably share accounts too, who the hell doesnt! but do they get banned? Do fuking turks get banned for koxping, NO! only GG's get banned b/c thats just how corrupt GMs are, everyone knows Kinshi was a gg and doesnt deserve this, i know he was one of the most legit nice person on diez, Who ever knoes him cant argue with that, its pointless of me to come here and be pissed off b/c of noobs but i just cant help it, im sure yall will keep flaming but oh wells, yall 3 have fun being MORONS and just keep typing yalls bullshit that no one wants to hear.

-Kinshi im sure he will get his account back, but i wonder how long it will take, and if Shinigami will die

man Xeno, MillionVoices, vandy vs gator, yall all go to hell, if yall dont know Kinshi than STFU U FUKING NOOBS, stop trying to flame a person thats obviously a GG, ppl like yall piss me off, if u dont have anything nice to say dont post shit here, i know yall dont know him so pls go to hell, When ever yall can get and be as good as he was then come say some shit, and who the fuck are yall anyways damn noobs, im sure yall probably share accounts too, who the hell doesnt! but do they get banned? Do fuking turks get banned for koxping, NO! only GG's get banned b/c thats just how corrupt GMs are, everyone knows Kinshi was a gg and doesnt deserve this, i know he was one of the most legit nice person on diez, Who ever knoes him cant argue with that, its pointless of me to come here and be pissed off b/c of noobs but i just cant help it, im sure yall will keep flaming but oh wells, yall 3 have fun being MORONS and just keep typing yalls bullshit that no one wants to hear.

-Kinshi im sure he will get his account back, but i wonder how long it will take, and if Shinigami will die [/b]
    +1 !! damn i enjoyed pking with kinshi gg rouge/warrior hope he gets unbanned

illmatic

-Kinshi im sure he will get his account back, but i wonder how long it will take, and if Shinigami will die [/b]
    So you think Kinshi was banned because the gm's are corrupt? You're a fucking joke, your mother should have swallowed you.

kinshi was a nice guy

sux

Banned

someoen was on his char using some kind of macro or anything
    char was caught
    banned
    now all crys
    why? - say hes legit but guess what !?!?!?
    char was seen online many times and so it could have more likly was macro ect. or in a party with one
    bannable offences deal with it

Zaria

As MillionVoices said:

from the KO forum

UPDATED GM List

ARES

El Morad: GMVolcano & ActiumHuman & BrizoHuman
    Karus: GMVolcan0 & ActiumOrc & BrizoOrc

BERAMUS

El Morad: :Saphyr: (LEAD) & SunshineBoy & HumanGorbag & HumanAztrex
    Karus: Saphyr (LEAD) & SunshineGurl & OrcGorbag & OrcAztrex

CYPHER

El Morad: Ikonik & HumanLoki
    Karus: Ikon1k & OrcLoki

DIEZ

El Morad: Sullimo & HumanAgusthus
    Karus: Sullim0 & OrcAgusthus

EDANA

El Morad: GMVolcano & NethervonHuman & HumanAgusthus & HumanTavardos
    Karus: GMVolcan0 & NethervonOrc & OrcAgusthus & OrcTavardos

LOGOS

El Morad: Kotoko & CaptainFlagg & SiranoxHuman & HumanAutomorder
    Karus: K0t0k0 & CaptainTripps & SiranoxOrc & OrcAutomorder

MANES

El Morad: Psykik & Kotoko & HumanLoki
    Karus: Psyk1k & K0t0k0 & OrcLoki

OLYMPIA

El Morad: Sullimo & SiranoxHuman & HumanKenver
    Karus: Sullim0 & SiranoxOrc & OrcKenver

PATHOS

El Morad: SunshineBoy & CaptainFlagg & HumanIrene & NethervonHuman & HumanDracolane
    Karus: SunshineGurl & CaptainTripps & OrcIrene & NethervonOrc & OrcDracolane

RONARK

El Morad: Ikonik & ActiumHuman
    Karus: Ikon1k & ActiumOrc

XIGENON

El Morad: :Greenster: & Ikonik & HumanAcwellan & HumanMarcelyn
    Karus: Greenster & Ikon1k & OrcAcwellan & OrcMarcelyn

**Note: Lead GMs have access to all servers.

That really sucks. I don't think I know Kin, but either way, that sucks big time. I suppose the Lead GM needed a char. I would suggest writing support, but now that you are banned, it may not work. Maybe get your clan to write support for you.

Zaria

someoen was on his char using some kind of macro or anything
    char was caught
    banned
    now all crys
    why? - say hes legit but guess what !?!?!?
    char was seen online many times and so it could have more likly was macro ect. or in a party with one
    bannable offences deal with it[/b]

OMG noob, stfu already

So you think Kinshi was banned because the gm's are corrupt? You're a fucking joke, your mother should have swallowed you.[/b]

?? Is that suppose to be a diss? omfg...pls come up with a better one then that.. I dont play Ko anymore....but gm's corrupt...where the hell have u been since KO first opened? Alot of Gm's have been corrupt..hmmm mayb u just need to shut up and like go back to ranking..cuz ur 11 post butt dont even deserve to post here.

I just want to smack you.

Millionvoices, and vandy_vs_gator or however it is.....yall have no clue, know why? yall play on ARES i believe...we are in diez....so you have no clue what ur saying..but just making assumptions that is obviously pissing people off. Kinshi is a GG...the MOst legit player i seen so far. He has never KOSP..or babashopped. Yall would have no clue, because like i said...difference in servers. Alot of People in DIEZ would vouch that he is a good person..and that he would never do that.

the people that has access to his account...would never macro..i know that for a fact...but you have NO CLUE since you dont know them.
    Why reply to a topic that is diez related, when you dont even know who's legit or who's not?

why are you typeing?
    your wasting more bandwith then me [/b]

At least he has something ontopic to say in his post. Every word I've ever seen you type on this forum was bullshit nonsense, nothing but unfounded flaming. Add me to the list of the people who think vandy was a huge waste of sperm.

sexy Owa

So you think Kinshi was banned because the gm's are corrupt? You're a fucking joke, your mother should have swallowed you.[/b]
    k2 is corrupt, and the GM's along with it.

and vandy, nobody on that uses that account has any sort of koxp, so please stop saying that somebody had :/ you really have no clue what your talking about.

the account was banned for absolutely No reason, but 1 day before the ban kinshi did ask for his lost premium days back maybe k2 didnt like that idea

the_stiffmeister

ok...kin had 2 accounts that had any items on them at all....

sure kin shared his account with TRUSTED CLANNIES AND FRIENDS, but who doesnt?

isnt it wierd how BOTH his account were banned for the same thing? has anyone ever thought of that...no way in hell that both of his accoutns got into koxp parties at the same time, cuz they were banned at THE SAME TIME...

vandy and million, suck on some facts and go back to ares u fucking tards....u dont play diez and have absolutely no idea who the hell we are...just STFU and GTFO of our topic...pls

Karpsu

Truly sucks that shit like this happens to good people. Even if other people knew his account info, it was people who are also known to be decent players and would never do anything to harm anyone else's account. Still got my account banned too and unable to send them CS tickets. K2 taking the piss at us seemingly.

All of you haters obviously have no idea who he is and should just keep that crap to yourself.

Most definately one of the most legit people right here, I tell you that.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast