Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 everyone...^^ best if everyone know the whole story before assumptions are made... ever since they had that new patch...the ...
Page: 4

kin

<3 everyone...^^

best if everyone know the whole story before assumptions are made...

ever since they had that new patch...the login server has been very fuked up for everyone...especially me...when i can finally connect...xtrap won&#39;t let me pass...at this point...i still can&#39;t pass xtrap... :P

so for the past almost 3 weeks...i was unable to connect to the damn game...i can say i was roughly able to log on 3 times during this 3 weeks and for approximately 1 hour to 2 hour before i get dc&#39;ed and game won&#39;t let me back on...during the time i was online...all i did was pk...then merchant stuff for clannies till i get dc&#39;ed....also for the record...a clannie has logged my warrior twice to help low lvl friends do quest...i trust this clannie 110%...so i know for sure he didn&#39;t koxp... ^_^

Two thing strike me odd about this ban...

first...my priest / kinobi&#39;s account also got banned...during this three weeks...i only log it ONCE...to buff / cure my warrior during one of my pk session...aka town buffer....it got banned for the same reason as my warrior...

second thing...ever since i started playing two years ago...i&#39;ve never had a problem with any of my accounts...never lost any items in dupe wipe / never been hacked or scammed...3 people know my account...and only one of them actually log on my account once in a blue moon...
    so here&#39;s the thing...my warrior account recieve gold premium the day before the patch came out...since i couldn&#39;t log on...my premium days were being wasted...so i sent my very FIRST CS ticket ever asking for compensation of some sort for the lost days of prem since i never even got the warrior symbol for lvl 51-60 in the mail... :P i got a reply from them saying they are not doing compensation at this time...next day i got banned...coincidence...? ban = no need to compensate... ^^ who said k2 were stupid...? :P

i&#39;ve sent a CS ticket concerning about this ban...

Account Name: ******
    Character Name: kinshi
    Date/Time: 2007-04-11 17:32:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep39
    Remarks: Hail ******! I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked for using third-party tools in conjunction with playing Knight Online. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

Account Name: ******
    Character Name: kinshi
    Date/Time: 2007-04-11 10:12:00
    Type of inqury: blocked accounts
    Entered by: customer
    Remarks: diez
    KOL said reason my account was blocked was due to koxp i would like proof of when and where my character was koxping or any log of me gaining any decent amount of experience points over the past 15 days

charging me with koxp while i could not log on 98 percent of the time in the past 15 days is ridiculous
    i am currently in san diego california
    so if k2 staff got any evidence or proof of my character koxping i will glady come visit the k2 office to see them
    otherwise i would like my full account along with all the items i have worked so hard for back

Account Name: *******
    Character Name:
    Date/Time: 2007-04-10 16:18:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: GMVolcano
    Remarks: Third Party Tools. Third Party Tools. Account Termination / KOXP and Macro Party / Diez[/b]

the reply seems a bit quick and looks like they won&#39;t show me proof or evidnce of me koxp&#39;ing...or did they ban me for koxp&#39;ing...?

according to the GM list...GMvolcano is the GM for ares and the lead GM is actually saphyr...why would ares gm ban a diez character...? i&#39;m confuse... O.o

Banned Senior Member

bah... Kin got banned <_<

I remember dolphin and you guys were all 6x XD

sexy Owa

+1 i love you

kin

lol...dolphin got us our red cape for the very first time... :P
    but we didn&#39;t get it cause we wanted to earn our red capes without help...^^

the good ol days of being noobs...best time of KO i&#39;ve had...^_^

Banned Senior Member

nah, Dolphin was just a fun lvl 50 char which outgeared anyone in your clan XD

You got red capes when Phantom joined shortly before 8ball went orc, still got my screen of Shini&#39;s name killing a warder ^^

kin

damn you... XD
    oh how the value of a red cape has gone down... :P

<3

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Kin go to k2 office and settle this, im sure they can fix this in person, if not, u know what plan "B" is right? well i fly to cali, we meet and discuss the most devious plan, a week latter, the news pops up, "a local building run by K2 has been held hostage, they are making negotiations atm, OMG the kidnappers say they want KINSHI&#39;s account back, WTH does that mean? O.o :lol: <3

stevouk

personally...in the long run i think they have done you a favour, unless of course you keep on playing or play another game. Games suck the life out of people, i have seen so many people waste their lives away....

sexy Owa

Kin go to k2 office and settle this, im sure they can fix this in person, if not, u know what plan "B" is right? well i fly to cali, we meet and discuss the most devious plan, a week latter, the news pops up, "a local building run by K2 has been held hostage, they are making negotiations atm, OMG the kidnappers say they want KINSHI&#39;s account back, WTH does that mean? O.o :lol: <3[/b]
    can i come ive always wanted to be on t.v.

Stevouk your absolutely right about this game being a bad thing for people, it does drain peoples lives away, if not that, just ruins what free time you would normally have. Kin is a very unselfish guy, he hates this game and would have loved to have left a long time ago. but he cares a lot about his friends and clannies, and wouldnt leave anywhere without them. i want to get his account back, and his items. so he can at least get something back from 3 years on this game, then the clan together can go play 2moons or something

stevouk

Well i guess the only option then for him is to go to the KO office personally and demand to see someone who has power. Refuse to leave the building until your character is un-banned and do as much as you can for them to fear of you and your actions, just make sure you dont get yourself arrested :P

ShiningTears

The only crime Kinshi has ever done is being a GG and being sexy :lol:

I wonder whats going to happen to shinigami now. Nobody leave please this is my home

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

<3 dont play dies nemore, moved on to logos, but while i was in dies, although i had my issues with shinigami at me times, kin wud never koxp so its sorry 4 y&#39;all 2 hear that.

another gg owned by K2.

Try asking for evidence and see if u get a reply =]

kangs

Damn K2 . Srry to hear this dude .
    Just keep sapmming with CS tickets. Im sure someone in K2 will look into this matter.

Im really upset now. :angry:

And for all those flaming noobs, all I have to say is shut tha fuk up n00bs.

Kin is 1 of the most legit players on dies. Real nice guy too.

Anyways if you want us to send some CS tickets as well just let us know

Hope you get it back soon m8

Smile

kinshi

he always helped his clannies first instead of helping himself first even when he was at 99% he would come and help u with ur quest and then go back to exp.

He was so nice to all of us - shinigami members but also people outside the clan.
    allot of people knew him and can vouch for him that hes legit. He worked so hard for his items they were all earned ingame and not babashopped i think except for premium he didnt spent 1 usd on this game. Unlike some others.

also this is the 2nd char in our clan that gets banned :-(

first wagyar for some payment fraud
    and now kinshi for koxp

this is so sad ... whos next? me nd robin?

and to all the haters. Have fun with the illusions u try to make urself believe.

Kinshi i hope u get ur account back and come back to let me leech to 75 huzzah xD and u hit 80 offcours. ( me lubs kinshi as much as i lub my mommy)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast