Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kinshi he always helped his clannies first instead of helping himself first even when he was at 99% he would ...
Page: 5

kinshi

he always helped his clannies first instead of helping himself first even when he was at 99% he would come and help u with ur quest and then go back to exp.

He was so nice to all of us - shinigami members but also people outside the clan.
    allot of people knew him and can vouch for him that hes legit. He worked so hard for his items they were all earned ingame and not babashopped i think except for premium he didnt spent 1 usd on this game. Unlike some others.

also this is the 2nd char in our clan that gets banned :-(

first wagyar for some payment fraud
    and now kinshi for koxp

this is so sad ... whos next? me nd robin?

and to all the haters. Have fun with the illusions u try to make urself believe.
    Kinshi i hope u get ur account back and come back to let me leech to 75 huzzah xD and u hit 80 offcours. ( me lubs kinshi as much as i lub my mommy)[/b]
    i feel the same way simon ... yes also the momy part >.<

Inactive Member

faking k2 sad, i was pking with him a couple of days ago... sad to hear

wtf?? :angry:

come back after i took a break from ko seeing the PW change is still not fixed..
    and work has been hard and go look on ko4life forums 2 see Kinshi is banned??

this is fukign retarded kinshi is the most Legit guy i have ever meet in this game
    very nice, all ways willing 2 help other&#39;s (me)in clan and out side clan

hope u get your acc back bro u r the nicest guy i ever meet in ko

let me know if u want me 2 send some CS tickets m8

good luck bro

Kin, I am sorry sweety

This ban is a ridiculous mistake. It should be obvious to any who know Kin or the Shinigami clan. Some like them, some don&#39;t, but no one can deny that are extremely sensetive on issues of cheating, bug abusing and any other inappropriate in-game behaviour, even of the non-bannable sort.

Kin, I hope it works out for you in the end.

Robin, Chase, Simon, Angel and all Shini members: Shinigami is a great clan and will not disappear so easily.

I hope he gets unbanned
    I&#39;m gonna spam cs until they reply or ban me for a fraudulent reason

ReiRei

F9 was banned for account sharing, so obviously it&#39;s a bannable offence, but thanks for coming out and trying.[/b]
    F9 got his account back... thanks for atempting to try out. peewee ko is down the street,, keep walking.

I am one of the ones who have access to Kin&#39;s account, mainly for clan related reasons. I haven&#39;t logged on my char, let alone Kin&#39;s in a month or so. Seems to me that an Ares Gm.. knows someone in diez that didn&#39;t like Kin. We can&#39;t get the GMs to do their own job, let alone go on another server and do a ban??

I have known Kin since almost the first day he played the game. Kin doesn&#39;t cheat. Most people who have ever met Kin, like him. He is a likable guy. He is good at his characters. Sorry to sound stereotypical, but what asian guy isn&#39;t?? The only ones I know who don&#39;t like Kin are the ks&#39;ing parties of Turks that move in to a spot Shini is holding and try to outdamage them. If anyone else met him, partied him and doesn&#39;t like him,, I would be shocked.

again for the record.. Kin doesn&#39;t kosp.

Karpsu

Kin is a very unselfish guy[/b]
    You said fish.

We should send BFD to the office of K2, he looks tuff. ^^

DragonFire

haha serves him right if he was koxping. owned!

MillionVoices

man Xeno, MillionVoices, vandy vs gator, yall all go to hell, if yall dont know Kinshi than STFU U FUKING NOOBS, stop trying to flame a person thats obviously a GG, ppl like yall piss me off, if u dont have anything nice to say dont post shit here, i know yall dont know him so pls go to hell, When ever yall can get and be as good as he was then come say some shit, and who the fuck are yall anyways damn noobs, im sure yall probably share accounts too, who the hell doesnt! but do they get banned? Do fuking turks get banned for koxping, NO! only GG&#39;s get banned b/c thats just how corrupt GMs are, everyone knows Kinshi was a gg and doesnt deserve this, i know he was one of the most legit nice person on diez, Who ever knoes him cant argue with that, its pointless of me to come here and be pissed off b/c of noobs but i just cant help it, im sure yall will keep flaming but oh wells, yall 3 have fun being MORONS and just keep typing yalls bullshit that no one wants to hear.

-Kinshi im sure he will get his account back, but i wonder how long it will take, and if Shinigami will die [/b]
    lol the poster of this topic thanked me, get the fuck out of here fool. this applies to other ppl who mentioned my name too, i didnt even make any statements about this Kinshi. you ppl need to learn to read or some shit.

Giving > level 71 sin average equipped to kinshi. i dun really play it anymore... like 2 hrs or less a day only lol.

And a happy fuck u all flamers. dun u dare call my sex mate a koxper.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

he&#39;s not the first one to get banned for doing smth they didnt do, i know of another clan leader banned this way for another reason...

haha serves him right if he was koxping. owned![/b]
    read the whole topic god damn it. <_< He would NEVER koxp, and if you knew him you would understand why I say this.

someoen was on his char using some kind of macro or anything
    char was caught
    banned
    now all crys
    why? - say hes legit but guess what !?!?!?
    char was seen online many times and so it could have more likly was macro ect. or in a party with one
    bannable offences deal with it[/b]
    You are one of the most retarded persons i ever saw on a forum. Go back to ko ranking and keep supporting obvious cheaters

ahhaha owned?

go koxp, oops u cant since no more koxp haha.[/b]
    i think this could be called a statement. So you did make one about this Kinshi - figure.

To dragonfire, i see you are a specific moderator, Behave like one, obviously kinshi is not a person who would cheat, ever, if you dont believe common forum people ask BFD, ask Phantomlink ( i think o.O ) or just ask everybody that knew him, they will all tell you he is one of the nicest , legit, non-babashopped players dies has had. go and raise your post count somewhere else

kinshi

first wagyar for some payment fraud
    and now kinshi for koxp[/b]

Eeeh? I never got banned for payment fraud...but yep I once got banned long time ago when I wasn&#39;t playing, Devile was using my char to kick some orc side ass and some of his nerd programns he uses at work made xtrap think they were 3rd party programns...I was laughing specially when Zaria ( <3 much ) posted so angry defend post on old forums that I would never cheat. She was right...I didn&#39;t and no need to say that neither did Devile, so problem might be in Xtrap. I still remember Shinigami guys somehow....so cheers

True men use nerd programns on background...cheers Dev :lol:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast