Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh noes kin, very sorry to hear that, I'll try to talk to someone I know, if he's still working ...
Page: 6

DarkSid

Oh noes kin, very sorry to hear that, I'll try to talk to someone I know, if he's still working with k2.

he was referring to karpsu as wagyar as karpsu was the 1 playing on the char wagyar when he bought it. didnt meant u :P

Eeeh? I never got banned for payment fraud...but yep I once got banned long time ago when I wasn&#39;t playing, Devile was using my char to kick some orc side ass and some of his nerd programns he uses at work made xtrap think they were 3rd party programns...I was laughing specially when Zaria ( <3 much ) posted so angry defend post on old forums that I would never cheat. She was right...I didn&#39;t and no need to say that neither did Devile, so problem might be in Xtrap. I still remember Shinigami guys somehow....so cheers

True men use nerd programns on background...cheers Dev :lol:[/b]

sry i didnt mean u

i ment karpsu aka wagyar in game i think he bought ur char from undefined not sure tho.
    sorry should have made it clearer

Karpsu

Yesh, I was playing the account at the time it got blocked for payment fraud. It got banned because of some old Click and Buy screw up.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

To dragonfire, i see you are a specific moderator, Behave like one[/b]
    not intending to offend you, but no mods here behave as such

Banned Senior Member

glad I&#39;m an admin then poka

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

xD

Nas
    Banned

Yesh, I was playing the account at the time it got blocked for payment fraud. It got banned because of some old Click and Buy screw up.[/b]
    You had bought wagyar? Wait wait wait, do you remember playing war before rofd (or maybe it was after, I don&#39;t really remember) and we were talking and you asked if you could borrow my bow? Is that you that owned wagyar at the time, or the real wagyar

You had bought wagyar? Wait wait wait, do you remember playing war before rofd (or maybe it was after, I don&#39;t really remember) and we were talking and you asked if you could borrow my bow? Is that you that owned wagyar at the time, or the real wagyar[/b]
    ý remember ýt was propably mý :lol: Front of wargate? I think it was the time when my dear friend Apostilo was using my old bow or?

I did play to see ROFD, I even made my lvl 70 there and lvl 71 also, I sold my char to a guy who didn&#39;t offer even nearest most but surely was best choise Undefinited aka Josh that was like 8 months ago or so....Josh sold it couple? months ago to Karpsu ( I hope Josh made good profit :lol: because hw was broke at the time he nought my char )

Btw Karpsu if you are missing any info about the char ( expet my cc validation code ) I can give you...it seems that my one email still get&#39;s info about knightcash purchases etc. Don&#39;t worry also I am gg...never scammed anyone and besides I don&#39;t wanna come back to ko anyway. Besides if I feel urge to do some drunken pk, I know few people who let me play any char I want to...no archers tough Exept one friend who "loves" to get his lvl 70 sin in logos to be job changed again and get more letters that he is Koxper :lol:

F9 got his account back... thanks for atempting to try out. peewee ko is down the street,, keep walking.

I am one of the ones who have access to Kin&#39;s account, mainly for clan related reasons. I haven&#39;t logged on my char, let alone Kin&#39;s in a month or so. Seems to me that an Ares Gm.. knows someone in diez that didn&#39;t like Kin. We can&#39;t get the GMs to do their own job, let alone go on another server and do a ban??

I have known Kin since almost the first day he played the game. Kin doesn&#39;t cheat. Most people who have ever met Kin, like him. He is a likable guy. He is good at his characters. Sorry to sound stereotypical, but what asian guy isn&#39;t?? The only ones I know who don&#39;t like Kin are the ks&#39;ing parties of Turks that move in to a spot Shini is holding and try to outdamage them. If anyone else met him, partied him and doesn&#39;t like him,, I would be shocked.

again for the record.. Kin doesn&#39;t kosp.[/b]
    off topic: henrypower is asian and not good at his char xD

on topic: kinshi wouldnt ever cheat...ever he is probably one of the nicest guys in all of ko

any smart idea on how we can help him ?

spam CS tickets or what ?

MillionVoices

lol go get him unbanned and stop with that he would never cheat crap.

there was once a guy on manes, he was prob best warrior and most respected everyone trusted him, they lent him items all the time and other shit, he was highly respected by all and he represented the good in this game, one day he just made a 360 and scammed everyone. Everyone on forums was like impossible bla bla, he would never do it. Until he himself posted that he did infact do it.

So go try unban Kinisi, dont go with this shit he "would never"

and yes his reward for playing ko legit is a ban.

there was once a guy on manes, he was prob best warrior and most respected everyone trusted him, they lent him items all the time and other shit, he was highly respected by all and he represented the good in this game, one day he just made a 360 and scammed everyone. Everyone on forums was like impossible bla bla, he would never do it. Until he himself posted that he did infact do it.

and yes his reward for playing ko legit is a ban.[/b]
    you sir need a good kick in the testicles

and yes his reward for playing ko legit is a ban.[/b]
    thats not a cheat, thats a scam, you get scammed if your plain dumb ... cheating and scamming are both bad things, but also different things. Kinshi and cheating eg. using a 3d party tool just do not combine.

MakuLine

owa was sometimes with Kinshi online!

Owa = OneWingedAngel

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast