Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; StratusFear Yesterday, 08:48 PM ok...kin had 2 accounts that had any items on them at all.... sure kin shared his ...
Page: 7

Banned

StratusFear Yesterday, 08:48 PM

ok...kin had 2 accounts that had any items on them at all....

sure kin shared his account with TRUSTED CLANNIES AND FRIENDS, but who doesnt?

isnt it wierd how BOTH his account were banned for the same thing? has anyone ever thought of that...no way in hell that both of his accoutns got into koxp parties at the same time, cuz they were banned at THE SAME TIME...

vandy and million, suck on some facts and go back to ares u fucking tards....u dont play diez and have absolutely no idea who the hell we are...just STFU and GTFO of our topic...pls[/b]
    waaaaaaaaa go cry more pls
    did this post say only diez people read ?

Lateralus Today, 08:22 AM

You are one of the most retarded persons i ever saw on a forum. Go back to ko ranking and keep supporting obvious cheaters[/b]
    1- i dont go to ranking. yes i have posted but dont have over 50 post cont.
    2-if i supported cheaters i would support kinish

sexy Owa

and? my account isnt my own anymore xD

CS ticket wont get us anywhere...thats for sure, kin should really visit the k2 office :P ( ask about wagy too! )

I_JuST_OwNed_U

2-if i supported cheaters i would support kinish [/b]

well go support "kinish" who ever that is :P but KINSHI is gg so u can support him

sexy Owa

2-if i supported cheaters i would support kinish [/b]
    buddy you need to get off this forum right now and get laid, this topic is not one for you to post on, you know nobody that has anything to do with this. your nothing but another pre mature shit talking preteen with nothing better to do

Banned

sexy Owa Posted Today, 11:36 AM
    buddy you need to get off this forum right now and get laid, this topic is not one for you to post on, you know nobody that has anything to do with this. your nothing but another pre mature shit talking preteen with nothing better to do [/b]
    why dont you go get laid im not going to go out there and screw the first person i see and get aids or somehting..
    somethign you would do but not me

I_JuST_OwNed_U Posted Today, 11:35 AM
    buddy you need to get off this forum right now and get laid, this topic is not one for you to post on, you know nobody that has anything to do with this. your nothing but another pre mature shit talking preteen with nothing better to do[/b]
    who said i didint support him ?
    like the guy said he wasnt able to log in for 3 weeks
    witch means who ever played his account did something or was in a party witch they shouldnt have been <_<

Vandy you ignorant piece of shit did it ever pass through your mind that K2 isn&#39;t perfect? They have banned innocent people before and still do because they are all sacks of shit just like you who gets a hard on for every legit person they screw over.

Banned

bigjuicyboobies Posted Today, 11:47 AM
    Vandy you ignorant piece of shit did it ever pass through your mind that K2 isn&#39;t perfect? They have banned innocent people before and still do because they are all sacks of shit just like you who gets a hard on for every legit person they screw over.[/b]
    dont be ignorant please
    i know K2 isnt perfect
    and im sure they banned innocent people but they dont do it everyday
    you are the one crying in this post the most witch is rediculas

sexy Owa

couldnt have said it much better vandy you are a piece of shit. nobody is crying here, but if you speak to people you dont know in real life like you do on this forum, eventually youll be the one crying.

if anyone has any bright idea&#39;s about how to get this ban removed, speak up pls

dont be ignorant please
    i know K2 isnt perfect
    and im sure they banned innocent people but they dont do it everyday
    you are the one crying in this post the most witch is rediculas[/b]
    Have you considered suing your brains for non-support? If you don&#39;t care then fuck off this thread.

Banned

bigjuicyboobies Posted Today, 11:56 AM
    Have you considered suing your brains for non-support? If you don&#39;t care then fuck off this thread[/b]
    did i say i never cared?
    maybe for the people that played his account go to hell because they more likly 99% got his account banned

did i say i never cared?
    maybe for the people that played his account go to hell because they more likly 99% got his account banned[/b]
    Stop being a know it all dickhead for once, no one used koxp on that character. The only one that played aside from kinshi was owa and he is just as legit as kin is, why would owa use koxp on a friends character?

sexy Owa

me and reina? 2 year + long clannies of kinshi? i like your logic, its entertaining

gyft me more text to laugh at pls

Kinshi definately doesn&#39;t deserved to be banned for koxp as he doesn&#39;t do it like everyone else has stated. But we all know the caliber of ppl k2 hires to be gms, and how many of them couldn&#39;t pass a 3rd grade spelling test. Seeing as how it was an ares GM maybe he typed the name into the comp incorrectly thinking he was banning somebody who had a name similar to Kinshi. I don&#39;t know anyone that would say Kinshi deserved to be banned other than ppl who have no clue who Kinshi is and are just saying it because they think it makes them cool or believe that K2 never makes mistakes.

Kinshi definately doesn&#39;t deserved to be banned for koxp as he doesn&#39;t do it like everyone else has stated. But we all know the caliber of ppl k2 hires to be gms, and how many of them couldn&#39;t pass a 3rd grade spelling test. Seeing as how it was an ares GM maybe he typed the name into the comp incorrectly thinking he was banning somebody who had a name similar to Kinshi. I don&#39;t know anyone that would say Kinshi deserved to be banned other than ppl who have no clue who Kinshi is and are just saying it because they think it makes them cool or believe that K2 never makes mistakes.[/b]
    If that was the case though I wonder why kinzorath was also banned.

Banned

bigjuicyboobies Posted Today, 12:04 PM
    Stop being a know it all dickhead for once, no one used koxp on that character. The only one that played aside from kinshi was owa and he is just as legit as kin is, why would owa use koxp on a friends character?[/b]
    i did not say i was a know it all but hey if you say i am then YAY
    did i say that koxped was logged on the char ? NO
    i said that someone could/ been in a koxp party

sexy Owa Posted Today, 12:05 PM
    me and reina? 2 year + long clannies of kinshi? i like your logic, its entertaining

gyft me more text to laugh at pls[/b]
    and? people scammed people this long being there so called trusted friend
    actually has happend to many people who got scammed from people they trusted for years

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast