Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Kinshi banned

This is a discussion on Kinshi banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub: thats his problem not ours :/ on topic plx...
Page: 9

sexy Owa

:wub: thats his problem not ours :/ on topic plx

Anyone wanna resubmit a ticket for kin

info from K2, I'm gonna spam another ticket

Hail Fruitloops
    Thank you for ocntacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am not in the liberty to comment on actions taken on other accounts. If you believe that this account has been unfairly blocked, please ask the person to submit a ticket from his account and we can investigate again. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting! -CSR Cylonian.

EDIT - Raised another ticket. I'm gonna be banned tomorrow with what I've wrote

Banned

Anyone wanna resubmit a ticket for kin

info from K2, I'm gonna spam another ticket

Hail Fruitloops
    Thank you for ocntacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am not in the liberty to comment on actions taken on other accounts. If you believe that this account has been unfairly blocked, please ask the person to submit a ticket from his account and we can investigate again. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting! -CSR Cylonian.[/b]

xD

Yeah I noticed too. I'm also sure K2 networks have offshored they're IT support to india (no offence to indians btw) however I've seen a lot of automated response with Indian style names

Banned

BFD Posted Today, 12:32 PM
    Obviously were you live the kids don't know what terms mean what. I'm not here to educate you on the racial slurs, go ask your parents maybe?[/b]
    i asked all live around me
    chink means asion japanese china ect. ect.
    kkownedbb

bknight Posted Today, 12:34 PM
    wow dont be an ass

he doesnt have any parents hes an orphan =D[/b]

Banned

Yeah I noticed too. I'm also sure K2 networks have offshored they're IT support to india (no offence to indians btw) however I've seen a lot of automated response with Indian style names[/b]

me and Tez r indians -.- <_<

the_stiffmeister

million...i know it was 3 pages ago but i was afk...you got FUCKING owned now go to another topic and GTFO of this one...you arent welcome...

vandy...all i have to say to u is blow me...u dont know who we are or who our clan consists of...just fuck off and fuck with someone elses topic...

i dunno who posted this thread but they need a subtitle that says "diez only pls" so we dont get fucked with anymore...

On topic now: why would volcano have it against kin?? he is from ares and i dont know if kin even had a character on ares...what would compel him to ban 2 of kin&#39;s accounts...theres no reason for it...

no matter what anyone says, kin is THE most legit person i know...he wouldnt cheat even the smallest thing in this game if u gave him all the items or all the money in the world...he doesnt care for that...all he cares about is this clan and his slave for a sister...

ill put in some CS tickets for u kin...maybe we can get something accomplished

Banned

StratusFear Posted Today, 01:57 PM
    million...i know it was 3 pages ago but i was afk...you got FUCKING owned now go to another topic and GTFO of this one...you arent welcome...

vandy...all i have to say to u is blow me...u dont know who we are or who our clan consists of...just fuck off and fuck with someone elses topic...

i dunno who posted this thread but they need a subtitle that says "diez only pls" so we dont get fucked with anymore...

On topic now: why would volcano have it against kin?? he is from ares and i dont know if kin even had a character on ares...what would compel him to ban 2 of kin&#39;s accounts...theres no reason for it...

no matter what anyone says, kin is THE most legit person i know...he wouldnt cheat even the smallest thing in this game if u gave him all the items or all the money in the world...he doesnt care for that...all he cares about is this clan and his slave for a sister...

ill put in some CS tickets for u kin...maybe we can get something accomplished[/b]
    cry me a oceannn OHHHHHH CRY ME A OCEANNN WAAAAAAA

sexy Owa

cry me a oceannn OHHHHHH CRY ME A OCEANNN WAAAAAAA [/b]
    el oh el again! you are seriously the biggest joke i have ever seen post on a forum, please dont stop now, maybe by the end of the day ill have 12 pack abs from laughing at your pointless shit posts!
    vandy you dont know what the term chink means let alone do you have a clue what your posting about in this topic, the people in your community are hopeless if they agree with any logic you may have. once you hit puberty please post again, you have some years to go before you learn about why some people play this game. immature piece of shit post elsewhere.

thanks to those who have tried to help this is a guy who really deserves it.

I think you need some help

Mario

why this tard isnt banned yet ?????????? back on topic, i hope kinshi will be back, played with him just once when i was human, and he was really nice guy gl guys

MillionVoices

thats not a cheat, thats a scam, you get scammed if your plain dumb ... cheating and scamming are both bad things, but also different things. Kinshi and cheating eg. using a 3d party tool just do not combine.[/b]
    did u like fully miss the point of my post?

Yes u did.

the_stiffmeister

did u like fully miss the point of my post?

Yes u did.[/b]

should u GTFO of our topic?

yes u should.

MillionVoices

why you changing the topic?

puss

sexy Owa

flame elsewhere children.

thanks mario im hoping we get lucky also

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast