Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KK taken me 3 months now have 3 ROLS

This is a discussion on KK taken me 3 months now have 3 ROLS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic says. Saving for 3rd WP so if anyone can tell me how to upgrade uniques accessories that'd be ...
Page: 1

denon33

As topic says.

Saving for 3rd WP so if anyone can tell me how to upgrade uniques accessories that'd be great.

PS done search but came back with Hellbreakers and trinas to +3 and +5. so dont flame me plz.

The king. Senior Member

go to anvil, buy accessory compound scroll from charon, then go anvil and press "Compound Accessory" and press all 3 uniqes in + the scroll and hit ok!

Buy an compound accesory scroll then go to the anvil. Instead of pressing upgrade item you press compound accesory and put in the rols and the scroll and you got a +1

rokertje

simple get a compound scroll from charon go anvil go compound not upgrade there smack the scroll and 3 rols in there press ok poof rol+1

Trade 2 of them and a couple gbs for one ingame, cheaper to buy one than make one.

If a rol costs 5gbs then a +1 will cost 12-14gb

Zaczaco11

go to anvil, buy accessory compound scroll from charon, then go anvil and press "Compound Accessory" and press all 3 uniqes in + the scroll and hit ok! [/b]

Buy an compound accesory scroll then go to the anvil. Instead of pressing upgrade item you press compound accesory and put in the rols and the scroll and you got a +1 [/b]

simple get a compound scroll from charon go anvil go compound not upgrade there smack the scroll and 3 rols in there press ok poof rol+1[/b]
    go to anvil, buy accessory compound scroll from charon, then go anvil and press "Compound Accessory" and press all 3 uniqes in + the scroll and hit ok!

Buy an compound accesory scroll then go to the anvil. Instead of pressing upgrade item you press compound accesory and put in the rols and the scroll and you got a +1

ok so what you do is you go to charon in moradon/ luf/elmo and buy a compound scroll for 10k, you then right click the anvil and click compound accessory, thenn you right click all 3 accessories along with the compound scroll and wah la rol +1.

simple get a compound scroll from charon go anvil go compound not upgrade there smack the scroll and 3 rols in there press ok poof rol+1[/b]
    Wise man.

If you do this just try and see how much they actually cost in your server.

Shane1911

Audio,

You felt it wasn't clear enough with all the preceding posts to yours, that you needed to post in this thread as well?!?

Do you get a prize for reaching 505 posts?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

do remember to compound accessories it cost 2m coins, so make sure u have 2m in your bag,

Ensan

Trade 2 of them and a couple gbs for one ingame, cheaper to buy one than make one.

If a rol costs 5gbs then a +1 will cost 12-14gb[/b]
    + 1

sure , but he might be in hurry and don`t need to wait :P

Zaczaco11

Audio,

You felt it wasn't clear enough with all the preceding posts to yours, that you needed to post in this thread as well?!?

Do you get a prize for reaching 505 posts?

[/b]
    nah i just thought it was funny how 3 people posted the exact same thing, so i thought i'd point it out in a bit of sarcasm

noob

Uzu

noob[/b]
    amerękan

ontopic, it's also 100% compounding uniques so you cannot do anything wrong. just go ahead and do it

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

btw i dunno if anyone posted here for you, but compounding is 100% up to +3 after that you risking it breaking.

denon33

Thx guys. Made it to +1. 3 x ROL on my server is about 13gbs atm. I've never seen a +1 for sale, and thats why I wanted to make it myself.

but thx for the prompt replies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast