Knight cash issue(?)

This is a discussion on Knight cash issue(?) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I just used "click and buy" service, and charged my gamersfirst account with 3200 G1 credit. When I log ...
Page: 1

Bubbrubb

Default Knight cash issue(?)

Hello, I just used "click and buy" service, and charged my gamersfirst account with 3200 G1 credit.

When I log into my game on my character, I have 0 knight cash in the power up store. but On the website it says I have 3200. How do I get my platnium premium....=(

Bubbrubb

Yo seriously how do I get premium? I dont fucking understand this complex system they made

G1 =/= KC. Also as far as i know they dont convert G1 credit to KC anymore, so you just got owned im afraid

Bubbrubb

Allright, I got plenty of cash. But how_the_FUCK_do I get my premium? I got my credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbrubb View Post
    Hello, I just used "click and buy" service, and charged my gamersfirst account with 3200 G1 credit.

When I log into my game on my character, I have 0 knight cash in the power up store. but On the website it says I have 3200. How do I get my platnium premium....=(
    G1 Credits, are not able to be used in knight online for knight cash. Sad Face, You can submit a service ticket, and maybe they will issue you an esn code. Its not for sure, becuase if I remember correctly they stopped support of this feature. If your account is new, try explaining that to them. good luck

how did you pay for the 3200 G1 credits? If by CC, I would immediately call your CC company and claim fraud

Yeah sux m8. For some stupid reason MGAMES stopped allowing G1 credits to be used as Knight Cash so unless you spend those G1 credits on another gamersfirst title they are lost. They just aren't valid for knight online anymore.

Your best bet is to avoid using click and buy if possible and buy an ESN code from either playspan or shattered crystal. If you really have to use click and buy then log in game on the character you want the Knight cash to be on. Click "P" in the bottom left of your screen to take you to the power up store.

In the top right hand of this page it will say "Recharge Knight Cash" click that and it will give you 2 choices. Recharge using an ESN code ( which you buy from playspan and shattered crystal ), or recharge using click and buy. Choose click and buy, choose the amount you want to buy, lets say 3200 KC.

If all thats successful, you should then have 3200 KC showing in the bottom right. Click on "Elite Club" tab and then select platinum premium.

If you buy an ESN code from playspan or shattered crystal, usually they have to ring you if you are a 1st time customer to confirm your details. This is pretty fast and they are open 24/7 with pretty good customer care/support. Ok so make sure you are buying Knightcash and not G1 credits. Once you have paid they will send the code to the email addy you registered with (on playspan and shatteredcrystal registration i mean ).

It will be a long code with numbers and letters in it and a passcode. Once you have the code, login to the game on the character you want the KC to be charged to. Open power up store and click recharge knightcash. Select ESN, then type in the code and passcode you recieved. And et voila, its done. And then go to the Elite club tab again and select the premium you want.

Might all seem long winded, but once you have been confirmed by playspan/shattered crystal and you have done it a few times it becomes 2nd nature and not that complicated.

Playspan and shatteredcrystal are just resellers of KC codes. They purchase them directly from G1 and sell on ( basically because they offer way more payment options than Knight Online ).

Hope you get it sorted and sorry for you wasting $40 on G1 credits. We pretty much all agree its a freakin joke.

This is the announcement they made. God only knows why its not in MASSIVE letters on the homepage/Forums. Someone recently complained about it and Athenrye gave a right snotty reply, I honestly couldn't believe the reply. Considering people make this same mistake day in day out and ask the same question on the officials over and over, you would think they would do something about it. Athenrye basically said something along the lines of "i just did a search, took me 5 seconds so whats your problem?". Laughable, must've been rag week in his household.

No more G1 to KC conversion - GamersFirst Forums

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    how did you pay for the 3200 G1 credits? If by CC, I would immediately call your CC company and claim fraud
    call click n buy?

dont do that. few weeks ago after a 24 hour duty i was trying to log in with my click and buy acc. They asked my birthdate and i could not realize my typing mistake, so i got blocked. The web page suggested me to call their service. I did it 5times, i was waiting more than 30mins and only their computer voice replied. then i sent a ticket to their support service and it took more than 2 weeks to fix this issue.

c&b sucks

just go to playspan.com buy 3200 kc with your credit card
    done in 5min

Banned Senior Member

i did the same exact thing.. you accidently bough gamersfirst credits instead of knight cash .. only way to get them exchanged is go put in a support ticket saying what you did... it takes them a while to get back to you tho

Yeah i did the same thing as you and bloodpain. Just go the the knight online home page, and put in a VERY DETAILED ticket saying what you did, and don't forget to add a copy of the receipt and your credit card info that you bought it on. After approximately 48 hours they put the money back onto my credit card, and all i did was buy an ESN from shattered crystal.

Go to playspan.com/knight-online and buy 2800 KC then redeem the esn code and then buy premium with the knight cash.

Unlimited

Aw man, that sucks. I had the exact same problem and it literally took weeks of back and forth emailing KO Support. Just tell them it's their fault that they didn't have a warning sign or anything and you were mislead and that you want your G1C to be converted to KC

Converting G1 Credits to Knight Cash

It took about a week and a half to solve my problem with lots and lots of prodding and even going as far as reporting them to the Better Business Bureau to finally get my KC

Little archer Senior Member

well you can play WarRock with those 3200 gc!