Knight Cash Resellers?

This is a discussion on Knight Cash Resellers? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is reselling knightcash other than bynogame and kopazar, those websites dont work for me What other site can i ...
Page: 1

Default Knight Cash Resellers?

Who is reselling knightcash other than bynogame and kopazar, those websites dont work for me

What other site can i visit to buy Knight cash? I can pay with CC or PayPal.

Also, when I try to recharge Npoints on my usko acc, it says i need to wait 0-72 hours, just tried buying for 5 euro worth of npoints to see how long it usually takes

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mintus View Post
    Who is reselling knightcash other than bynogame and kopazar, those websites dont work for me

What other site can i visit to buy Knight cash? I can pay with CC or PayPal.

Also, when I try to recharge Npoints on my usko acc, it says i need to wait 0-72 hours, just tried buying for 5 euro worth of npoints to see how long it usually takes
    It's gonna take a while with paypal because turks don't use it, so they've never automated it as far as I am aware, as a result your paypal payments will only go through on weekdays when NTTgame employees can manually process it.

If that's not correct, then I don't think there's any other actual reason as to why it takes so long to get KC from paypal and it won't happen on weekends.