Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knight Empire Guide (read before consume seriously)

This is a discussion on Knight Empire Guide (read before consume seriously) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I start to play Knight Online, now Knight Empire 26.03.2005. I was noob as many others, and in this days, ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

Default Knight Empire Guide (read before consume seriously)

I start to play Knight Online, now Knight Empire 26.03.2005.
    I was noob as many others, and in this days, noobish period last much longer than now (there was no apos partys in EMC (aka Piana)).

This game was (now its not same situation) Free to Play (F2P).
    We use to see Game Masters (GM's) more often than now.
    And...nobody tell us nothing about game.

Now...1 year later, after many hours and days of playing, I have (and I'm sure that many others have) much more to say and learn new players about this game.

You can play with couple of charachters, but ppl mostly decide to start leveling only one charachter. When u see start geting some good skills, u start to love fact that u have skills better than some other player, and try to have all skills. Specially when u see list of all skills.

But, horibble thing is...that your character can be baned (blocked) for any TOS (Terms of Servis, i think) violation...and "few" reasons more. Noone need to explain u why, where and how u r baned. and...if u get baned...u became history. U can say last "hello" to ur good friends (like I did )

This game is not like others. Here is too small people who work like "police department", and there is plenty of criminals. There is so much criminals, that GM's are almost blind of it. Organisation is on very low level:

"...
    And...its funny when You think about K2 at all.
    They have some GM's who are online 1-2 hours per day (not even every day). Are that GM's work pro bono or for money? Are they having work time? Can't they give job to somebody who will work full time (8 or 10 hours per day)? I know ppl who will work like GM's for 500 euro/month 8 or 10 hours per day. That is money of only 25 premiums.
    At official forum they have moderators (in same time GM's, like Mahina) that don't answers on topics. I can understand that GM don't wanna answer on PM in game...but SOME answer on SOME topic on server...
    WHO ARE THEY?
    They are invinsible. I hear for them that much rare, that I think they are ghosts.
    And, we all was thinking: hey, this is f2p (free to play) game, of course that is only few ppl in support. F2P? Think twice...if u don't have premium, for some time u was unable to login on d1. Now u can't log in on d1 AND d2. Cannot login at all. MAYBE u can log on d3, like non-premium, after xx spaming attempts.
    Ok...this game is not free anymore. Ok...we must pay to play...ok, ok....BUT WHERE IS MORE SUPPORT NOW? NOW, they have money to pay them...where r they?
    (I start Anarchy Online to see what kind of game is that, and in 3th minute of playing some guy start me and offer me online help (..."yes, I'm human, I'm not computer, You can ask me anything if u need help"...)..."

One of best things, and advantage on others, is that u need to play very long to be highest level in game.
    But...u can lost everything in split second.

So...be carefull when u start to love this game!
    It is nice, it is funny, and its criticly dangerous.

Be smart, don't expect far play.

redfieldTnT

i only read the first n last part of that

so to sum it all up i dont real long posts.............

DuWolf

a) If you can never login without premium it then become P2P, If you can login after spamming for 20min still means its F2P. F2P doesnt mean u can login straight away does it? it means u can login an play when servrs are not busy.
    B) Yes a year ago we saw more GMs, then we saw the abuse some of these remote GMs did by lvling there friends/supplying items to them etc etc etc. Corruption was more then. Now K2 limit the power dramatically to 'remote' GMs giving them less opportunity to abuse there power.
    c) Anarchy online charges
    1 month: EUR 14.95 / USD 14.95 per player.
    K2 offer premium for $5
    thats kinda 3* less than Anarchy online.

You cant afford buy premium for k2 then how the FCK can u afford to pay a monthly subscription to another game which cost 3 times the amount of this one..

Premium gives you the benefit of

PUS cash ... which u recieve and spend
    Faster access to login a server ... which you recieve.
    (If u can login Server1 u can with 2 or 3, ALWAYS one of them servers will allow u access)

Do they promise something else? did i miss something?

Guess what , K2 still has the best PvP system out, W0W,GW,AO,L2, etc etc etc are all crap pvp systems thats why we are all here still. Untill something comes out to better that we are stuck here. So make the most of it. K2 doesnt promise anything so dont expect anything in return.

You complain about Dupers .......

*K2 try fix that an delete Dupes*

...... People complain that there dupes are gone they bought from merchants.

You complain the servers are Laggy

*K2 Limit the amount of people allowed to access the server @ a given time*

.... People complain about that.

You complain HackShield is crap

*K2 Replaces it with Pb, which has been in a week an already blocked 200+ people , you havent been caught yet.. you will be*

K2 are trying, they have deffinately made improvements over the last few months, but they also know they dont have the financial backing as other games.

You imagine how many people get scammed/Lured on/Ask Questions/Get hacked/Share accounts. etc etc etc a day .... that all builds up into over a *** CS mails a day an there trying to sort the scammers/Your own fault people from the genuine people from all that.
    Amazing how people complain about things that are free.. never ceases to amaze me.........
    Want a better service...want be able login sooner? buy bronze .. it will improve an give k2 a bit more of a reason to invest in the game a bit more. Remember Pb isnt free, K2 have stuck there hands in there pockets to get it introduced an will be an ongoing thing. So pay for premium .. they get cash, they invest more for us...
    dont buy.. they dont make a profit , then why would they invest in us?

Anyways ...
    a) Dont pay for the game > spam connect till you get in
    B) Pay > get in quicker
    c) Dont like the above.. cya .. go find another game an stop complaining.

simple choice ....

Ruthless

Originally posted by DuWolf

Anyways ...
    B) Pay > get in quicker

simple choice ....
    +153325645654231231

hej

DuWolf 9USD is the cheapest, how hard is it to remove all +9 high class items.

One more thing when many players get hacked k2 have to rollback the server, fix the security and compensate every player that have lost Premium time / thing both in PUS and so on.

there rollback feature is a bit gimped tbh

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    there rollback feature is a bit gimped tbh
    lol a bit? get rolled back then get completely fucked over in next dupe wipe as all ur stuff is then deleted :P

Magelord1257

Originally posted by DuWolf

You cant afford buy premium for k2 then how the FCK can u afford to pay a monthly subscription to another game which cost 3 times the amount of this one..

Premium gives you the benefit of *

PUS cash ... which u recieve and spend
    Faster access to login a server ... which you recieve.
    (If u can login Server1 u can with 2 or 3, ALWAYS one of them servers will allow u access)

Do they promise something else? did i miss something?

Anyways ...
    B) Pay > get in quicker

simple choice ....

I am a silver premium user.. but i'd just like to comment on how u said about people should get premium instead of whining.
    Well i'm afraid it isn't that easy for some people because they don't have credit cards so they can't pay paypal...

ShaiHulud

Default Re: Knight Empire Guide (read before consume seriously)

Originally posted by CrnaC
    I was noob as many others, and in this days, noobish period last much longer than now (there was no apos partys in EMC (aka Piana)).

This game was (now its not same situation) Free to Play (F2P).
    We use to see Game Masters (GM's) more often than now.
    And...nobody tell us nothing about game.

Now...1 year later, after many hours and days of playing, I have (and I'm sure that many others have) much more to say and learn new players about this game.

You can play with couple of charachters, but ppl mostly decide to start leveling only one charachter. When u see start geting some good skills, u start to love fact that u have skills better than some other player, and try to have all skills. Specially when u see list of all skills.

But, horibble thing is...that your character can be baned (blocked) for any TOS (Terms of Servis, i think) violation...and "few" reasons more. Noone need to explain u why, where and how u r baned. and...if u get baned...u became history. U can say last "hello" to ur good friends (like I did )

This game is not like others. Here is too small people who work like "police department", and there is plenty of criminals. There is so much criminals, that GM's are almost blind of it. Organisation is on very low level:

"...
    And...its funny when You think about K2 at all.
    They have some GM's who are online 1-2 hours per day (not even every day). Are that GM's work pro bono or for money? Are they having work time? Can't they give job to somebody who will work full time (8 or 10 hours per day)? I know ppl who will work like GM's for 500 euro/month 8 or 10 hours per day. That is money of only 25 premiums. *
    At official forum they have moderators (in same time GM's, like Mahina) that don't answers on topics. I can understand that GM don't wanna answer on PM in game...but SOME answer on SOME topic on server...
    WHO ARE THEY?
    They are invinsible. I hear for them that much rare, that I think they are ghosts.
    And, we all was thinking: hey, this is f2p (free to play) game, of course that is only few ppl in support. F2P? Think twice...if u don't have premium, for some time u was unable to login on d1. Now u can't log in on d1 AND d2. Cannot login at all. MAYBE u can log on d3, like non-premium, after xx spaming attempts.
    Ok...this game is not free anymore. Ok...we must pay to play...ok, ok....BUT WHERE IS MORE SUPPORT NOW? NOW, they have money to pay them...where r they?
    (I start Anarchy Online to see what kind of game is that, and in 3th minute of playing some guy start me and offer me online help (..."yes, I'm human, I'm not computer, You can ask me anything if u need help"...)..."

One of best things, and advantage on others, is that u need to play very long to be highest level in game. *
    But...u can lost everything in split second.

So...be carefull when u start to love this game!

Be smart, don't expect far play.

What happened to talking in 3rd person?

Banned

I'd prefer a gm that lvl his friends,but is very active and nice, then a gm that is never online and inactive

Draconetsu

I love it when people say "premium is soooo cheap, just buy it and STFU!!!!11!!11!". But you know what, I don't believe in credit cards, and I'll never own one. I've seen them destroy people, not only through debt, but fraud. They're a huge security risk to people, and really, just plain stupid. And don't even get me started on Paypal.

It's not the fact that it's $9 (I don't have a job, but I make more than that a week through doing odd jobs around the house for my parents), but I don't have the means to get premium. If they'd allow it to be done through a check or pre-paid card I could buy at my local walmart, then I'd be all for premium servers and what-not.

Simply put, human society hasn't advanced enough for credit cards to be a viable means of monetary transaction. The number of flaws and security risks with credit cards leave them to be only a means to destroy oneself, as one mistake by either you or your credit card company means you losing millions and fighting for years to get it all back. So yeah, it's not the fact that it's a bloody nine dollars, it's the fact that we have to pay on a NON-SECURE website with a credit card.

CrnaC

when we speak about money...We all need to understand that players play from different countrys, where are payments or money funds very different. I don't know for other countrys, but I can say only for me. I live in Serbia and Montenegro, where is average monthly payment ~200 euro = 250 US$. If You buy bronze premium for every 12 months, that around half of one montly payment.
    I just wanna say, that in some countrys ppl can easy pay to play, and in others is not that easy.

And, yes...plenty of us started to play when this game was TOTALLY free to play. I remember time when I was login to game on first attempt, and then was only Dies1 and Dies2.
    Yes, number of ppl growing, but loging is more and more difficult. So, now we all need to learn others how to easy connect (on free game ).

GET MORE FUCKING SERVERS, its not like you dont get the money... you would have more if you actually had the fucking servers to cope wit hthe people...

ALSO YOUR 80% BULLSHIT LAGS LIKE A BITCH

what happened to the merching servers

Zulkir

hey Duwolf..what about making some investment when you start a job? then demanding money from the customers..

you say they dont have enogh money to improve this game then everyone should pay to help K2 to improve their system..right?

come on..even i give them 1m dollars they cant do any shit whit this mentality...they dont know anything about a simple organization of a company..there is lack of organization..lack of communication..lack of employees..lack of investment...lack of management...

So..how are we talking about K2 as a company..please tell me one department of K2 which deserves my applauses..CS? Tech? Management?

lol........

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by Draconetsu

It's not the fact that it's $9 (I don't have a job, but I make more than that a week through doing odd jobs around the house for my parents)
    Loser <_< <_< <_< <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast