replay to ticket

This is a discussion on replay to ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i submitted a ticket about 70 and 75 skill bugged in my account, usko answered me but i didn't understand ...
Page: 1

Default replay to ticket

i submitted a ticket about 70 and 75 skill bugged in my account, usko answered me but i didn't understand what they say so please i wanna some help to understand what USKO customer support say

this is what they say

Solution: [Sep 11 2013 12:09PM] - Thank you for contacting the Knight Online World Support team.

With our new patch, quests has been resetted that is why quest skills of characters which are 60Level and upper Levels resetted as well.

Quests has been resetted to provide enough data space for our new upcoming contents
    Our goal is to provide our Knight Online World players a healthy gaming environment.

Thank you for your understandings.

Basically what they are saying is that you have to redo the quests to get your skills. Major fail on their part. I foresee many players quitting because they are stuck for months with no skills 70+

Not to mention the skill quests are bugged or not available to most.

the problem when i go to npc again to see if i can redo 70 skill quest i didn't found the mission

Yes, that is why I mentioned that it's not available to most. Apparently according to a friend who viewed the Turkish forums stated that since there has been so much negative feedback that they are working on fixing the skills, but if you've been around KO for a while you know that either A. it won't happen, or B. it will make things worse

on the official forums on page 3 of this topic http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#axzz2eXAb4Sa1
    the community Liason says the skills being gone were intentional since they reopened ALL quests.

even off you do the quest it takes the items but doesn't give you the skills.

This should now be fixed. My skills are restored after last night's patch.