Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Any KO Private server that...

This is a discussion on Any KO Private server that... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does not require you spend money to be good and is active with English clans? Thanks edit (sorry i missed ...
Page: 1

Default Any KO Private server that...

Does not require you spend money to be good and is active with English clans? Thanks

edit (sorry i missed this info, i was in a rush)

I'd pref a version of KO like USKO

Also, im only 16 so i dont have money to spend on USKO, especially since things are so expensive... Been trying to merchant, upgrade, buy and sell, etc, and have made quite a lot but then you look at ardream with +9 armour or cz with krowaz / cursed weps +8 and honestly it's not worth spending so much time merchanting to get that stuff even if it is possible.

and again, it would be nice if you guys could suggest me a private server that's %100 pk, no farm, etc.

thanks guys
    Last edited by BeastyBoy; 12-22-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Does not require you spend money to be good and is active with English clans? Thanks
    ProfessionalKO is the one I'm playing atm. Not sure how EuropeKO will turn out but it seems very nice as well. If it has population after launch then I'm sure it's worth checking out.

Banned Member

After few days each server is gonna start with money to make and people gonna be overpowerd

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    After few days each server is gonna start with money to make and people gonna be overpowerd
    Well there is always a way of defeating donors even if they have a slight advantage. As long as it is not anything too ridiculous.

beasty im recruitin for the new apex ko when it comes out it wont have op donators trust me ull wanna follow the clan ill prolly lead

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    beasty im recruitin for the new apex ko when it comes out it wont have op donators trust me ull wanna follow the clan ill prolly lead
    if you recruite ppl can i join?

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    if you recruite ppl can i join?

yeah i posted in the private server area and the clan section on here ill be bringing up my ts friday

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    yeah i posted in the private server area and the clan section on here ill be bringing up my ts friday
    ur speaking about ApexKO right? You do realise it's gonna take months before they launch? I know it's good to be prepared but still, such a long time before launch :O

Well you would have to be a bit more specific on letting us know what do you wish in a private server.
    What i can say is that Knight Kingdom is the one to chose if you're looking for an active USKO version server.
    If you're looking for a MYKO type of server i would re-direct you to Europe it's going to launch 20.12.2014 (3 days from now),and i'm making sure that you will be able to get all the items from Power Up Store through Quests or/and PKing.
    If you will be interested into more details you can let me know on private message and i'll explain everything.

GDM

i dont wanna sound like a troll , but you realize that privte server life-span is around 2-3 months? If you are gonna invest in the game i d suggest invest in offical servers...

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    i dont wanna sound like a troll , but you realize that privte server life-span is around 2-3 months? If you are gonna invest in the game i d suggest invest in offical servers...
    He doesn't want to invest money that's the point.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    There are servers UP for several years tho .
    @Beasty : You didn`t say which version of KO you prefer,would be much easier to give you tip if you did...

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    There are servers UP for several years tho .
    @Beasty : You didn`t say which version of KO you prefer,would be much easier to give you tip if you did...
    Yeah go play USKO and watch everyone merchant 23/7, and go to ED the other 1 hour a day.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Yeah go play USKO and watch everyone merchant 23/7, and go to ED the other 1 hour a day.
    I think you quoted wrong person :P, cuz i was talking about private servers...

I'd pref a version of KO like USKO

Also, im only 16 so i dont have money to spend on USKO, especially since things are so expensive... Been trying to merchant, upgrade, buy and sell, etc, and have made quite a lot but then you look at ardream with +9 armour or cz with krowaz / cursed weps +8 and honestly it's not worth spending so much time merchanting to get that stuff even if it is possible.

and again, it would be nice if you guys could suggest me a private server that's %100 pk, no farm, etc.

thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast