Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Knight OnLine

This is a discussion on Knight OnLine within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have read the whole topic and found many contradiction in the things you say therefore I think ure a ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

I have read the whole topic and found many contradiction in the things you say therefore I think ure a cheater[/b]
    What ever.That just showing us how high ur IQ really is.

Good night <3

Banned

I have read the whole topic and found many contradiction in the things you say therefore I think ure a cheater[/b]
    you looking in a mirror? WE ALL found many contradictions in many of your posts accusing me and many others....so does that make you a cheater? oh wait you are since you deleveled my char.....or would that make you the same as a hacker/scammer....sounds like all 3 to me....aviv i will say it again....just STFU and keep quite this way you save face

"hard to lvl" basically depends on your clan and how well can you manipulate turks into being your "friends"[/b]
    are you fucking kidding me "friends" ffs stop lieing idiot.....these were your friends...prob some of the ones who actually were....you have made it very clear they are and you would choose them over any english speaking player

just stop posting aviv please do yourself a favor

Ko hasn&#39;t got 4million players -.-. More like 20k?[/b]
    nah servers can hold 1500-2000 people....10 worlds - 3 servers per world is 30 servers....its about 50000 people atleast....but i remember a couple years ago when they did KE...it was #1 on some download site with 70k+ downloads...so i bet there are about 100k people

aint no 4 million tho O_O, he just pulled that outta his butt lol

F2P you dont have to pay....and you dont have to play....

i think K2 is doing a pretty good job.....atleast on Manes...Korlash Pro GM...bans koxpers....banning dupers is tough dunno what hes doing about that
    but he has tons of GM events.....

point is im sure not every server is extremely fuked...not to mention the new server coming out this summer...will be fuked to the max with koxp..since its new, and literally everyone is going to it.

and why does every topic Tez posts in...turn into

Tez: blah blah
    Random person: yea well tez cheats
    Tez: no
    Random person: your a noob and you cheat, blah blah, dupe, blah koxp, blah blah you play 24/7

O_O..every post lol

Banned

nah servers can hold 1500-2000 people....10 worlds - 3 servers per world is 30 servers....its about 50000 people atleast....but i remember a couple years ago when they did KE...it was #1 on some download site with 70k+ downloads...so i bet there are about 100k people

aint no 4 million tho O_O, he just pulled that outta his butt lol

F2P you dont have to pay....and you dont have to play....

i think K2 is doing a pretty good job.....atleast on Manes...Korlash Pro GM...bans koxpers....banning dupers is tough dunno what hes doing about that
    but he has tons of GM events.....

point is im sure not every server is extremely fuked...not to mention the new server coming out this summer...will be fuked to the max with koxp..since its new, and literally everyone is going to it.
    and why does every topic Tez posts in...turn into
    Tez: blah blah
    Random person: yea well tez cheats
    Tez: no
    Random person: your a noob and you cheat, blah blah, dupe, blah koxp, blah blah you play 24/7

O_O..every post lol[/b]
    its one of 2 things......jelousy or love :P

Banned Senior Member

No, it&#39;s because Tez encourages others to fight back, which leads to flame wars and long ass threads

So.... I&#39;m gonna end it now before I have to lock another thread later

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234